You may find this truly astonishing, but I have been invited by Della Croft, the MD of Law And More, of which more later, and Vanessa Wozniak, the Editor of the LawandMore online magazine ……to be their guest restaurant critic!
To be fair, at the age I am, I have eaten quite a bit of food and have done my best to sample and taste the wines of the world. I think I’ll be able to ‘hack’ it.
I was offered this guest spot on the strength of a restaurant review I did on Charon a year ago – re-printed today on the LawandMore website.
***
Have a look at their website – it is packed with information and is unusual. You may have read my review a year ago. If you have not done so – and would like to do so – have a look here.
I am looking forward to doing my first restaurant review next week. I shall dine well. They have chosen an interesting restaurant for me to visit.





Having developed gluten intolerance as the result of a diet which consists exclusively of bread and water as a student, i look forward to reading about and drooling over the review of the entirely FABULOUS city resteraunt you are about to review.
Do you mind if I stand discreetly in a corner of said resteraunt and drool for a bit?!
I’m not, as yet, entirely sure how much discussion about the food I’ll be able to shoehorn into the review.
Should be most enjoyable. I’ve got my hat and drizeabone coat ready….
Next thing you know… i’ll be one of those mystery shoppers running around the High Street – now, there’s a thought!
When does Charon intend to do a video like This?
Excellent Jailhouselawyer… inspiring.
To answer your question: I have a feeling it won’t be long…..!
[…] even consult you for your opinion. I’m entitled to bring a guest for each dinner I eat. (I’m doing my first restaurant review for LawandMore this Wednesday – and I’m looking forward to dinner and the writing […]
Reblogged this on Charon QC.