イギリスの列車内で刃物を使った男の顔写真が初めて公開された:32歳の容疑者は、列車内での襲撃事件で11人に負傷者を出したほか、その数時間前にロンドンで発生した別の襲撃事件についても起訴され、裁判所に出廷した。dailymail 2025/11/3
これは、ロンドン行きの高速列車内で刃物を使った無差別襲撃事件を起こしたとして告発されている男です。彼は同日、ロンドン市内の駅でも同様の襲撃事件を起こした疑いが持たれています。
This is the man accused of a knife rampage on a high-speed train bound for London - as well as an earlier attack at a station in the capital earlier that day.
ピーターバラ在住のアンソニー・ウィリアムズ容疑者(32歳)は、本日ピーターバラ治安判事裁判所に出廷し、殺人未遂罪11件で起訴されました。Anthony Williams, 32, of Peterborough, appeared at Peterborough magistrates' court today charged with 11 counts of attempted murder.
ウィリアムズ被告は、11月1日午前0時45分過ぎ、ロンドン東部のポントゥーン・ドック駅(ドックランズ・ライト・レイルウェイ=DLR)で乗客の男性が刺された事件に関し、殺人未遂の罪に問われている。
Williams is accused of attempting to kill a man after a passenger was stabbed at Pontoon Dock Docklands Light Railway (DLR) station in east London shortly after 12.45am on November 1.
被害者はナイフで襲われ、顔に負傷を負ったとされている。
It is alleged the victim suffered facial injuries after being attacked with a knife.
数時間後、ウィリアムズは午後6時25分発のドンカスター発ロンドン・キングスクロス行きのLNER高速列車内で、ナイフを使った無差別襲撃事件を起こし、10人を殺害しようとしたとして起訴された。
Hours later, Williams is accused of going on a knife rampage on the high-speed 6.25pm LNER service from Doncaster to London's King's Cross, where he is accused of attempting to murder 10 other people.
彼はまた、列車内とロンドンのDLR駅構内で刃物を所持していた罪、および傷害罪にも問われている。
He is also facing two charges of possession of a bladed article on both the train and at the DLR station in London, and of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
ウィリアムズは本日、手錠をかけられた状態で、4人の刑務官に付き添われてピーターバラ治安判事裁判所に出廷した。
Williams appeared at Peterborough magistrates' court today in handcuffs, accompanied by four prison officers.
彼は灰色のスウェットシャツとジャージ姿で被告席に現れた。
He appeared in the dock wearing a grey sweatshirt and tracksuit bottoms.
被告は6分間の審理中、名前と住所を確認する以外はほとんど何も話さず、定まった住居がないことを法廷にぼそぼそと述べた。
The defendant spoke only to confirm his name and address during the six-minute hearing, mumbling to the court that he was of no fixed abode.
提出された書類によると、彼は両方の事件で「大きな包丁」を使用したとされる。保釈申請は行われなかった。
Documents allege that he used a 'large kitchen knife' in both incidents. No application was made for bail.
ウィリアムズ被告が法廷に連行される前、裁判官は、彼が逮捕時に警察官に暴行を加えた疑いがあるとの報告を受け、手錠をかけた状態で出廷させることを許可した。
Before Williams was brought into court, the judge granted an application for him to appear in cuffs after it was heard he allegedly assaulted an officer upon his arrest.
ウィリアムズ被告の保釈に反対する検察官のオライデ・エサンは、公判で次のように述べた。「被告は合計11人もの人々を殺害しようとした。
Opposing bail for Williams, prosecutor Olaide Esan told the hearing: 'The defendant has attempted to murder 11 people in total.
これらは重大な容疑であり、非常に深刻な犯罪です。被告は列車と一般市民にとって危険な存在です。」
'These are serious allegations. These are very serious offences. The defendant is a risk to the trains and to the members of the public.'
オライデ氏によると、ウィリアムズ容疑者は逮捕後、拘留中に男性警察官に暴行を加え、鼻の骨を折るなどの怪我を負わせたという。
Williams allegedly attacked a male police officer in custody after being arrested, leaving him with a 'broken nose', Ms Olaide said.
ケネス・シェラトン地方裁判官はウィリアムズ容疑者を勾留し、公判を12月1日にケンブリッジ刑事法院で改めて行うことを決定した。
District Judge Kenneth Sheraton remanded Williams in custody and adjourned the case for a further hearing at Cambridge Crown Court on December 1.
ウィリアムズ容疑者は治安当局や対テロ警察には知られておらず、政府の過激主義対策プログラム「プリベント」にも照会されていなかったことが分かっている。
It is understood Williams is not known to the security services or counter-terrorism policing, and had not been referred to the Government anti-extremism scheme Prevent.
英国交通警察の副警視長スチュアート・カンディ氏は、「犯罪捜査と被害者支援が最優先事項です」と述べた。
Deputy Chief Constable Stuart Cundy of the British Transport Police said: 'The criminal investigation and support for the victims is a priority.
「捜査では、他にも関連する可能性のある犯罪についても調べています。」
'Our investigation is also looking at other possible linked offences.'
今回の事件を受けて、駅の警備が強化されています。事件に関与したLNERアズマ号は今朝ハンティンドン駅を出発しました。ハンティンドン駅自体は終日閉鎖されていますが、駅を通過する路線は運行を再開しています。Security has been ramped up at train stations in the wake of the attack. The LNER Azuma train involved left Huntingdon station this morning; the station itself is closed until the end of the day but the railway passing through has reopened.
土曜日の事件では、勇敢な乗務員と乗客が、ナイフを持って列車内を暴れ回っていたとされる容疑者を止めようとしました。
Saturday's attack saw brave train staff and passengers intervene in a bid to stop the alleged attacker as he went through the train with a knife.
容疑者はピーターバラ駅で列車に乗り込み、走行中の列車内で暴れ回ったとみられています。
The suspect is understood to have boarded the train at Peterborough before allegedly rampaging through the moving train.
乗客たちは車両内を駆け回り、身を守るためにトイレや食堂車の売店のシャッターの裏などに身を隠した。
Passengers ran through the carriages, barricading themselves in toilets and behind the shutters of the onboard shop in the buffet car in a bid to protect themselves.
第二次湾岸戦争の退役軍人である運転士のアンドリュー・ジョンソンは、ネットワーク・レール社の職員と協力して、LNERアズマ号をケンブリッジシャー州ハンティンドン駅に緊急停車させる手配を慌ただしく行った。
Driver Andrew Johnson - a veteran of the second Gulf War - frantically worked with Network Rail staff to arrange for the LNER Azuma to make an emergency stop at Huntingdon station in Cambridgeshire.
列車が駅に到着すると、冷静な鉄道職員が乗客をプラットフォームへと急いで誘導し、容疑者はそのすぐ後ろを追走した。
As the train pulled into the station, cool-headed railway staff ushered passengers hurriedly down the platform as the suspect followed closely behind.
ナイフを振り回していたとされる犯人は、線路を横断し、フェンスを飛び越えた後、警察に取り押さえられた。
The alleged attacker, still brandishing a knife, crossed the railway tracks and leapt over a fence before being subdued by police.
負傷者11人のうち9人は重体で、命の危険にさらされている状態だったが、昨夜までに5人が退院した。
Nine of the 11 injured people were left fighting for their lives – with five people discharged from hospital as of last night.
カフェで働いていたLNERの従業員は、襲撃者から乗客を守ろうとして最も重傷を負いました。
An LNER worker in the café suffered the most egregious injuries trying to defend fellow passengers from the attacker.
運輸大臣のハイディ・アレクサンダー氏によると、彼は現在「重篤ながらも安定した状態」にあるとのことです。
He is in a 'critical but stable' condition today, Transport Secretary Heidi Alexander said.
アレクサンダー氏は、「彼の行動と勇気のおかげで命を救われた人々がいます。彼は仕事をしに行っただけなのに、英雄となって職場を後にしました」と述べました。
She said: 'There are people who are alive today because of his actions and his bravery. He went in to do his job and he left work a hero.'
ノッティンガム・フォレストのサポーターであるスティーブン・クリーン氏は、マンチェスター・ユナイテッドとの試合後、帰宅途中に、ナイフを持った犯人に勇敢にも立ち向かった後、刺されたとみられている。
A Nottingham Forest fan travelling home from a match against Manchester United was also stabbed after bravely approaching the alleged attacker, it is understood.
他の乗客から、犯人は小柄だから近づかない方がいいと警告されていたにもかかわらず、クリーン氏は別のフォレストサポーターに対し、「あいつに立ち向かってやる」と言っていたという。
Despite warnings from fellow passengers not to approach the knifeman due to his smaller stature, Stephen Crean reportedly told another Forest fan he was 'going to go confront him'.
その後、クリーン氏はハンティンドン駅で、明らかに負傷した状態で手当てを受けているところを目撃された。
Mr Crean was later seen at Huntingdon station, visibly injured and receiving medical attention.
サッカーファンについて、マンスター・フォレストはFacebookに心温まる投稿をしました。「彼とは少なくとも10年来の付き合いですが、彼は私がこれまで出会った中で最も優しい人物の一人です。」
In a heartfelt Facebook post about the football fan, Munster Forest wrote: 'I have known him for at least 10 years and he is one of the gentlest souls you could meet.
「彼は勇敢にも、子どもたちを守るために自ら盾となって身を挺しました。まさにヒーローです!」
'He bravely put himself in front of some children to protect them. What a hero he is!'
警察は当初、事件発生の報告を受けた際、「無差別テロ攻撃」を意味する暗号コード「プラトン」を使用していました。
Police had initially used the codeword Plato – for a 'marauding terror attack' – as reports of the incident came in.
ロンドン在住でニューカッスルからの旅行帰りだった19歳のトーマス・マクラクランさんは、乗客たちが「血まみれになって」列車から降りてくる様子を目撃したと証言した。
Witness Thomas McLachlan, 19, from London, who was returning from a trip to Newcastle, described how people were leaving the train 'drenched in blood'.
その後、テロ行為である可能性は否定され、アレクサンダー氏は本日、容疑者はMI5や対テロ機関には知られていない人物だったと述べた。
Terrorism has since been ruled out as a motive and Ms Alexander said today that the suspect had not been known to MI5 or counter-terror services.
英国検察庁のトレーシー・イーストン氏は、さらなる捜査が進められるにつれて、起訴件数は「引き続き検討される」と述べた。
Tracy Easton, of the Crown Prosecution Service, said the number of charges would be 'kept under review' as further enquiries are carried out.
彼女は「私たちは英国鉄道警察と緊密に連携し、CCTV映像を含む膨大な量の証拠を精査しました。捜査の進展に伴い、起訴件数は引き続き検討されます」と語った。
She said: 'We worked closely with British Transport Police to review a huge volume of evidence including CCTV. The number of charges will be kept under review as this continues to progress.
「私たちは、土曜日の列車内で発生した事件がどれほど悲惨な影響をもたらし、国全体にどれほどの衝撃を与えたかを理解しています。被害に遭われたすべての方々に心からお見舞い申し上げます。」
'We know the devastating impact the events on Saturday's train has had and how the incident shocked the entire country. Our thoughts remain with all those affected.'
現場で逮捕された35歳の男性は、警察の捜査の結果、事件への関与がなかったことが判明したため、その後釈放されました。
A 35–year–old man who was arrested at the scene has since been released with no further action after police established he was not involved in the attack.
デイリー・メールが入手した映像には、警察官が彼を犯人と間違えてテーザー銃で撃った際、彼が「私じゃない!」と叫ぶ様子が映っていました。Footage obtained by the Daily Mail appeared to show him scream 'it's not me' as he was Tasered by police officers who mistook him for the attacker.
LNERの最高経営責任者であるデイビッド・ホーン氏は、土曜日の事件について「深い衝撃と悲しみを感じている」と述べました。
LNER boss David Horne said the firm was 'deeply shocked and saddened' by Saturday's events.
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m