イランのサッカー選手アズムンが不忠を理由に代表チームから追放されたと報じられている。AL JAZEERA 2026/3/20
報道によると、UAEのクラブ、シャバブ・アル・アハリに所属するサルダル・アズムンは、ドバイの首長との写真をインスタグラムに投稿したことで追放されたという。
Reports say Sardar Azmoun, who plays for UAE club Shabab Al-Ahli, was expelled for Instagram post with Dubai’s ruler.
イランのトップサッカー選手の一人であるサルダル・アズムンが、政府への不忠行為とみなされたため代表チームから追放されたと、イランメディアが報じた。これにより、彼が来たるFIFAワールドカップに出場する可能性は極めて低い。
Sardar Azmoun, one of Iran’s top football players, has been expelled from the national team for a perceived act of disloyalty to the government, Iranian media has reported, making it unlikely he will play any part in the upcoming FIFA World Cup.
イランのワールドカップ出場は、6月11日から7月19日までメキシコ、カナダと共同開催する米国との紛争が続いているため、不透明な状況にある。
Iran’s participation in the global football showpiece is under a cloud because of the ongoing conflict with the United States, who are co-hosting the June 11-July 19 tournament with Mexico and Canada.
イラン代表(チーム・メッリ)がグループリーグ初戦に臨む場合、2014年に10代で代表デビューを果たして以来、91試合で57ゴールを挙げているストライカー、アズムンの不在は間違いなく大きな痛手となるだろう。
If Team Melli do turn up for their opening-round group matches, they will undoubtedly be weakened by the absence of striker Azmoun, who has scored 57 goals in 91 internationals since making his debut as a teenager in 2014.
アラブ首長国連邦(UAE)のドバイ・シャバブ・アル・アハリに所属するアズムンは、今週、ドバイ首長ムハンマド・ビン・ラシード・アル・マクトゥームとの会談写真を自身のインスタグラムに投稿し、イラン当局の怒りを買った。
Azmoun, who plays his club football in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for Dubai club Shabab Al-Ahli, upset the Iranian authorities this week by posting a picture on his Instagram feed of a meeting with Dubai’s ruler Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
イランは、米国とイスラエルによる空爆で最高指導者アヤトラ・アリ・ハメネイ師が殺害されたことを受け、UAEに対しロケット弾とドローンによる攻撃を開始した。
Iran has launched rocket and drone attacks on the UAE following air strikes by the US and Israel, which killed the country’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
イスラム革命防衛隊と関係の深いファルス通信は、「代表チーム内部の情報筋」の話として、アズムンが代表チームから追放されたと報じた。
A report on the Fars News Agency, which has links to the hardline Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, cited “an informed source within the national team” as saying Azmoun had been expelled from the squad.
写真は削除された
Pictures removed
アズムンはその後写真を削除したが、木曜日に国営テレビで依然として激しく非難された。サッカー解説者のモハメド・ミサギ氏は、このストライカーの行動は不忠行為だと述べた。
Azmoun later removed the pictures but was still lambasted on state TV on Thursday, with football pundit Mohammad Misaghi saying the striker’s actions had been an act of disloyalty.
「状況に応じて適切な行動が何であるかを理解できないのは残念だ」とミサギ氏は述べた。
“It’s unfortunate that you don’t have enough sense to understand what kind of behaviour is appropriate at a given time,” Misaghi said.
「このような人物には遠慮なくはっきりと言うべきだ。代表チームのユニフォームを着る資格はないと伝えるべきだ。
“We should not mince words with such people. They should be told that they are not worthy of wearing the national team jersey.
「このようなふてくされた子供じみた振る舞いには我慢できない。代表選手は誇りを持って国歌を歌い、イランのユニフォームを着るにふさわしい人物でなければならない。」
“We have no patience for this sulking and childish behaviour. National team players should be people who proudly belt out the national anthem and deserve to wear the Iran jersey.”
イラン・イスラム共和国サッカー連盟(FFIRI)は、この件に関するコメント要請に対し、即座に回答しなかった。
There was no immediate response to a request for comment on the matter from the Football Federation of the Islamic Republic of Iran (FFIRI).
31歳のアズムンは、サッカーが国民的熱狂の対象となっているイランで最も有名なサッカー選手の一人である。
Azmoun, 31, is one of the best-known footballers in Iran, where the game is a national obsession.
彼はクラブキャリアのすべてを海外で過ごし、ゼニト・サンクトペテルブルク、バイエル・レバークーゼン、ローマでプレーしたほか、2018年と2022年のFIFAワールドカップにイラン代表として出場した。
He has played his entire club career abroad with stints at Zenit Saint Petersburg, Bayer Leverkusen and Roma, as well as featuring for Iran in the 2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cups.
ノヴァド・ニュースチャンネルは木曜日、情報源不明の報道で、アズムン、同じくUAEを拠点とする代表チームのフォワード、メフディ・ガイエディ、そして元代表選手のソルーシュ・ラフィエイの資産差し押さえ命令が出されたと報じた。
An unsourced report on the Novad News channel said on Thursday that an order had been issued for the seizure of the assets of Azmoun, another UAE-based national team forward Mehdi Ghayedi, and former international Soroush Rafiei.
ミサギ氏は、オーストラリアから帰国したイラン女子代表チームをテヘランで歓迎する式典の写真が映し出される中で発言した。
Misaghi was speaking against the backdrop of pictures of a ceremony welcoming the Iranian women’s national team back to Tehran on their return from Australia.
代表チームのうち7人は、女子アジアカップの試合前に国歌斉唱を拒否したことでイラン国営テレビで「戦時中の反逆者」と非難された後、オーストラリアで亡命を認めた。その後、5人がイランへの帰国を決めた。
Seven of the delegation accepted asylum in Australia after the team was branded “wartime traitors” on Iranian state TV for not singing the national anthem before a Women’s Asian Cup match. Five later decided to return to Iran.
イラン男子代表は、ワールドカップに向けた準備の一環として、3月27日にトルコのアンタルヤでナイジェリアと、その4日後にコスタリカと親善国際試合を行う予定だ。
Iran’s men are scheduled to play friendly internationals in Antalya, Turkiye, against Nigeria on March 27 and Costa Rica four days later as part of their World Cup preparations.
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m