見出し画像

イスラエルは、ハマスから送られてきた棺には別の人質の遺体は入っていなかったと発表した。 BBC 2025/10/29

Israel says coffin from Hamas did not contain another hostage's body

イスラエルは、ハマスが月曜日に引き渡した棺には、別の死亡した人質の遺体ではなく、以前に遺体が返還された別の捕虜の遺骨の一部が入っていたと発表した。
Israel says a coffin handed over by Hamas on Monday did not contain the body of another deceased hostage but more of the remains of another person held captive whose body had been previously returned.

イスラエル首相府によると、法医学検査の結果、遺骨は2023年末にイスラエル軍によって回収されたオフィル・ツァルファティ氏のものであり、ガザ地区に依然として残されている13人の死亡した人質のいずれのものでもないことが判明したという。
Forensic tests showed the remains belonged to Ofir Tzarfati, whose body was recovered by Israeli forces in late 2023, and not to any of the 13 deceased hostages still in Gaza, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said.

イスラエルはハマスが2週間前に合意したガザ停戦協定を「明らかに違反した」と非難し、ネタニヤフ首相が「報復措置」について協議すると述べた。It accused Hamas of a "clear violation" of the two-week-old Gaza ceasefire deal and said Netanyahu would discuss "steps in response".

ハマスは人質解放の遅延を否定し、イスラエルは「攻撃的な行動」に備えるために「偽りの口実」を探していると主張した。
Hamas denied delaying the return of the hostages and claimed Israel was seeking "false pretexts" in preparation for "aggressive steps".

パレスチナの武装組織の軍事部門はまた、死亡した人質の遺体を火曜日の夜に赤十字に引き渡すと別途発表した。
The Palestinian group's military wing also announced separately that it would hand over the body of a deceased hostage to the Red Cross on Tuesday evening.

ハマスは、米国、エジプト、カタール、トルコが仲介した停戦合意を遵守しており、2年間にわたる戦争で残された瓦礫の下から遺体を見つけるために最善を尽くしていると主張している。
Hamas insists it is complying with the ceasefire agreement brokered by the US, Egypt, Qatar and Turkey and is doing its best to find remains under the rubble left by two years of war.

しかし、イスラエル当局は、すべての人質の居場所を把握していると主張している。
However, Israeli officials insist that it knows the locations of all the hostages.

月曜日の夜、ハマスは、同日中に回収されたイスラエル人人質1名の遺体を赤十字に引き渡すと発表した。
On Monday evening, Hamas announced that it would hand over to the Red Cross the body of an Israeli hostage which had been recovered earlier in the day.

数時間後、イスラエル国防軍(IDF)は、ガザ地区に展開する部隊が棺を受け取り、身元確認のためテルアビブにある国立法医学研究所に搬送したことを確認した。
A few hours later, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) confirmed that its troops in Gaza had received a coffin and taken it to the National Institute for Forensic Medicine in Tel Aviv for identification procedures.

しかし、イスラエル首相府は、「約2年前に軍事作戦によってガザ地区から遺体が回収された、故オフィル・ツァルファティ氏のものと思われる遺骨が返還されたことが判明した」と発表した。
But the Israeli prime minister's office said it was found that "remains belonging to fallen hostage Ofir Tzarfati – of blessed memory, who was returned from the Gaza Strip in a military operation about two years ago – were returned".

首相府はさらに、「これはハマスによる合意の明白な違反である」と述べ、「ネタニヤフ首相は、この違反に対するイスラエルの対応策について、治安機関のトップらと安全保障に関する協議を行う予定だ」と付け加えた。
"This constitutes a clear violation of the agreement by the Hamas terrorist organisation," it added. "Prime Minister Netanyahu will hold a security discussion with the heads of the security establishment to discuss Israel's steps in response to the violations."

イスラエルとフランスの二重国籍を持つ27歳のツァルファティ氏は、2023年10月7日にイスラエル南部で発生し、ガザ戦争の引き金となったハマスによる襲撃事件の際、ノバ音楽フェスティバル会場でハマスの武装集団に拉致され、その際に銃撃を受けて負傷した。
Tzarfati, a 27-year-old Israeli-French dual national, was shot and wounded while being abducted by Hamas gunmen at the Nova music festival during the 7 October 2023 attack on southern Israel, which triggered the Gaza war.

2023年12月初旬、イスラエル国防軍(IDF)は、ガザ地区でツァルファティ氏の遺体を発見し、イスラエルに搬送したと発表した。
At the start of December 2023, the IDF announced that his body had been found by its forces in Gaza and brought back to Israel.

2024年3月には、ツァルファティ氏のものとみられる遺骨の一部が追加で返還され、埋葬された。
In March 2024, additional remains belonging to him were returned for burial.

「私たちは昨夜、別の家族が苦痛に満ちた2年間を終え、愛する人を故郷に連れ帰って埋葬できることを願い、期待を抱きながら眠りにつきました。しかし、またしても私たちは、癒えようとしている傷口に塩を塗られるような裏切り行為を受けました」と、ツァルファティさんの家族は声明で述べました。
"We went to sleep last night with anticipation and hope that another family would close an agonising two-year circle and bring their loved one home for burial. But once again, deception has been inflicted upon our family as we try to heal," Tzarfati's family said in a statement.

さらに彼らは、「今朝、愛する息子のご遺体が運び出され、埋葬され、赤十字に引き渡される映像を見せられました。これは、合意を妨害し、すべての人質を帰還させるための努力を頓挫させるために仕組まれた、忌まわしい策略です」と付け加えました。
They added: "This morning we were shown video footage of our beloved son's remains being removed, buried, and handed over to the Red Cross - an abhorrent manipulation designed to sabotage the deal and abandon the effort to bring all the hostages home."

その後、イスラエル国防軍(IDF)は、ドローンで撮影した映像を公開し、月曜日にハマスの工作員が「事前に準備されていた建物から遺体を取り出し、近くに埋めている」様子が映っていると主張した。
Later, the IDF released footage from a drone filmed that it said showed Hamas operatives "removing body remains from a structure that had been prepared in advance and burying them nearby" on Monday.

IDFはさらに、「その直後、工作員たちは赤十字の代表者を呼び出し、死亡した人質の遺体を発見したかのように偽装した」と付け加えた。
"Shortly afterwards," it added, the operatives "summoned representatives of the Red Cross and staged a false display of discovering a deceased hostage's body."

ハマスは声明を発表し、イスラエル側の「根拠のない主張」を否定した。Hamas issued a statement rejecting what it called Israel's "baseless allegations".

同組織は、イスラエルが人質の遺体捜索を加速・完了させるために必要な重機材のガザ地区への搬入を阻止していると非難した。
It accused Israel of preventing the entry into Gaza of the heavy machinery needed to accelerate and complete the search for the hostages' bodies.

「イスラエルは、停戦合意を露骨に違反し、我々の人民に対する新たな攻撃的な措置を講じるための偽りの口実を作り出そうとしている」と付け加えた。
"[Israel] is seeking to fabricate false pretexts in preparation for taking new aggressive steps against our people, in a flagrant violation of the ceasefire agreement," it added.

赤十字社からの即時のコメントはなかった。
There was no immediate comment from the Red Cross.

イスラエルで多くの人質家族を代表する「人質・行方不明者家族フォーラム」は、ハマスの「卑劣な行為」への対応について話し合うため、首相との緊急会談を要求した。
The Hostages and Missing Families Forum in Israel, which represents the relatives of many hostages, demanded an urgent meeting with the prime minister to discuss responses to what it called Hamas's "despicable actions".

同フォーラムは声明で、「ハマスの度重なる違反行為とイスラエル国防軍(IDF)の証拠は、私たちがこれまで明確かつ断固として述べてきたことを裏付けている。ハマスは人質の居場所を知っており、米国や仲介者を欺きながら、私たちの愛する人々を侮辱するような行為を続けている」と述べた。
"Hamas's repeated violations and the IDF's documentation prove what we have known and stated clearly and unequivocally: Hamas knows the location of the hostages and continues to act with contempt, deceiving the United States and mediators while dishonouring our loved ones," it said.

「イスラエル政府はこれを無視することはできず、また無視すべきでもありません。これらの違反行為に対して断固たる措置を講じなければなりません。」
"The Israeli government cannot and must not ignore this, and must act decisively against these violations."

イスラエル政府報道官のショシュ・ベドロシアン氏は記者会見で、ハマスが合意通り10月10日の停戦発効から72時間以内に死亡した人質全員の遺体を返還しなければ、「深刻な結果」に直面することになると述べた。
Israeli government spokeswoman Shosh Bedrosian told a briefing that Hamas would now face "serious repercussions" failure to return all the deceased hostages' bodies within 72 hours of the ceasefire taking effect on 10 October, as it had agreed.

「現在、首相が会議を開いています。ハマスに対する措置については、現時点ではあらゆる選択肢が検討されていますが、これらすべては米国と完全に連携して行われています」と彼女は語った。
"There is a meeting taking place, the prime minister is holding, and in terms of consequences for Hamas, nothing is off the table right now, but all of this is in full co-ordination with the United States," she said.

イスラエル当局は、ハマスが10月10日に発効した停戦合意から72時間以内に死亡した人質全員の遺体を返還しなかったことに対し、トランプ政権と様々な対応策について協議しているとみられている。
It is understood that Israeli officials are discussing with the Trump administration various responses to Hamas's failure to return all the deceased hostages' bodies within 72 hours of the ceasefire taking effect on 10 October.

検討されている選択肢の一つは、いわゆる「イエローライン」で区切られた、イスラエル国防軍(IDF)の支配下にあるガザ地区の範囲を拡大することだと言われている。
One being considered is said to be expanding the area of Gaza under IDF control, which is demarcated by the so-called "Yellow Line".

公共放送局のカン・ニュースによると、イスラエルが最初にとる措置は、ハマスのメンバーや赤十字の代表者が、イスラエル国防軍(IDF)の管理下にある地域に立ち入ることを禁止することだという。これらの人々は、エジプトのチームが重機を使って残りの人質遺体を捜索するのを支援するために、これまで立ち入りを許可されていた。
Public broadcaster Kan News said the first step taken by Israel would be to stop allowing Hamas members and Red Cross representatives to visit IDF-controlled territory to help an Egyptian team with earth-moving equipment search for the remaining dead hostages.

イスラエル政府は月曜日、こうした立ち入りは「IDFの厳重な監視下」で許可されていたことを認めていた。
The Israeli government had confirmed on Monday that such visits were being permitted "under close IDF supervision".

10月10日に停戦が発効した後、生存していたイスラエル人人質20人全員が、パレスチナ人囚人250人とガザ地区の被拘束者1,718人との交換で解放された。
All 20 living Israeli hostages were released soon after the ceasefire took effect on 10 October in exchange for 250 Palestinian prisoners and 1,718 detainees from Gaza.

イスラエルはまた、ハマスによって以前に返還されたイスラエル人人質13人の遺体と、外国人人質2人(うち1人はタイ人、もう1人はネパール人)の遺体との交換で、パレスチナ人195人の遺体を引き渡した。
Israel has also handed over the bodies of 195 Palestinians in exchange for the bodies of the 13 Israeli hostages previously returned by Hamas, along with those of two foreign hostages - one of them Thai and the other Nepalese.

ガザに依然として拘束されている人質のうち、死亡が確認されている11人はイスラエル人、1人はタンザニア人、1人はタイ人です。
Eleven of the dead hostages still in Gaza are Israelis, one is Tanzanian, and one is Thai.

土曜日、ハマスの首席交渉官であるハリル・アル=ハイヤは、イスラエル軍が「ガザの地形を変えてしまった」ため、ハマスは困難に直面していると述べました。また、「遺体を埋葬した者の中には殉教した者もいれば、埋葬場所を覚えていない者もいる」とも述べています。
On Saturday, Hamas's chief negotiator Khalil al-Hayya said the group was facing challenges because Israeli forces had "altered the terrain of Gaza". He also said that "some of those who buried the bodies have been martyred or no longer remember where they buried them".

ガザ地区に依然として拘束されている人質のうち、死亡が確認された人々のほとんどは、2023年10月7日にハマス主導の攻撃によってイスラエル南部で拉致された251人のうちに含まれていた。この攻撃では、他にも約1,200人が殺害された。
All but one of the dead hostages still in Gaza were among the 251 people abducted during the Hamas-led attack on southern Israel on 7 October 2023, during which about 1,200 other people were killed.

イスラエルはこれに対し、ガザ地区で軍事作戦を開始し、同地区のハマス系保健省によると、これまでに6万8500人以上が死亡している。
Israel responded by launching a military campaign in Gaza, during which more than 68,500 people have been killed, according to the territory's Hamas-run health ministry.


海外記事の和訳まとめ|世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中

いいなと思ったら応援しよう!

世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中 よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m