見出し画像

ナイジェリアの女子生徒24人が誘拐から1週間以上経って解放される BBC 2025/11/26

Nigeria's kidnap crisis: Twenty-four schoolgirls freed over a week after abduction in Kebbi state

ナイジェリア大統領は、1週間以上前に寄宿学校から誘拐された24人の少女たちが解放されたと発表した。
A group of 24 Nigerian girls who were abducted from their boarding school over a week ago have been released, the country's president says.

11月17日、ナイジェリアのケビ州で武装集団が学校を襲撃し、職員2人を殺害、生徒25人を誘拐した。うち1人はその後すぐに逃走した。
Armed assailants stormed the school in Nigeria's Kebbi State on 17 November, killing two members of staff and abducting 25 students. One was able to escape soon after.

ナイジェリアのボラ・ティヌブ大統領は、誘拐事件への治安部隊の「迅速な対応」を称賛したが、少女たちの解放状況は依然として不明である。Nigerian President Bola Tinubu praised security forces for their "swift response" to the kidnapping - although the circumstances of the girls' release remained unclear.

アフリカで最も人口の多いナイジェリアでは先週、相次ぐ誘拐事件が発生し、先週金曜日にカトリック系の学校から誘拐された250人以上の児童が依然として行方不明となっていると、学校当局は発表した。
Africa's most populous nation suffered a spate of abductions last week - with more than 250 children abducted from a Catholic school last Friday still missing, according to the school authorities.

金曜日にニジェール州で発生した誘拐事件は、ナイジェリア史上最悪の集団誘拐事件の一つとされている。しかし、一部の当局者は、行方不明の児童の数は誇張されていると指摘している。
Friday's kidnapping, in Niger State, has been described as one of the worst mass abductions in Nigeria's history. However, some officials say the number of missing children has been overstated.

ケビ州で発生した以前の誘拐事件について、大統領特別顧問のバヨ・オナヌガ氏は火曜日、誘拐された女子生徒全員の所在が確認されたことを確認した。
Addressing the earlier abduction in Kebbi State, Bayo Onanuga, a special adviser to the president, confirmed on Tuesday that all the kidnapped schoolgirls had been accounted for.

オナヌガ氏の声明によると、今回の襲撃は模倣誘拐の引き金となった。Onanuga's statement said the attack had triggered copycat kidnappings.

ティヌブ大統領は、「さらなる誘拐事件を防ぐため、脆弱な地域に人員を増員する」と述べた。
President Tinubu said more personnel would be deployed to "vulnerable areas to avert further incidents of kidnapping".

Xへの投稿で、ティヌブ大統領は「空軍は最僻地を継続的に監視し、地上部隊との作戦を連携させ、あらゆる敵対勢力を効果的に特定、隔離、混乱させ、無力化する。」と述べた。
In a post on X, he wrote: "The Air Force is to maintain continuous surveillance over the most remote areas, synchronising operations with ground units to effectively identify, isolate, disrupt, and neutralise all hostile elements."

2014年に276人の少女が誘拐された悪名高いチボク集団誘拐事件以来、ナイジェリアの学校から1,500人以上の児童が誘拐されている。
More than 1,500 children have been abducted from Nigerian schools since 2014, when 276 girls were taken during the infamous Chibok mass abduction.

地元では「バンディット」として知られる犯罪組織による身代金目的の誘拐は、ナイジェリアの多くの地域で深刻な問題となっている。
The kidnapping of people for ransom by criminal gangs, known locally as bandits, has become a major problem in many parts of Nigeria.

ナイジェリア北東部では、ジハード主義グループが10年以上にわたり州と戦闘を続けている。
In the north-east of the country, jihadist groups have been battling the state for more than a decade.


海外記事の和訳まとめ|世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中


いいなと思ったら応援しよう!

世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中 よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m