パキスタン軍の空爆でカブールの薬物リハビリセンターで少なくとも100人が死亡 BBC 2026/3/17
Afghanistan: Pakistan air strike kills at least 100 at Kabul drug rehab centre
アフガニスタンの首都カブールにある薬物治療センターに対するパキスタン軍の空爆で、100人以上が死亡したと、法医学研究所関係者がBBCに語った。
More than 100 people have been killed in a Pakistani air strike on a drug treatment centre in Afghanistan's capital, forensic laboratory sources told the BBC.
カブール法医学部門の関係者によると、遺体の中には身元確認が困難なほど損傷しているものもあったという。タリバン当局は死傷者数をはるかに上回るとしている。国連は迅速な調査を求めた。
Some of the bodies were injured beyond recognition, sources at the Kabul Forensic Medicine department said. Taliban officials have put casualty figures much higher. The UN called for a swift investigation.
パキスタンは施設への意図的な攻撃を否定し、「軍事施設とテロ支援インフラを正確に標的とした」と主張した。
Pakistan denied striking the facility deliberately, saying it had "precisely targeted military installations and terrorist support infrastructure".
国境を越えた紛争は先月再燃し、パキスタンはアフガニスタンが自国領土を攻撃する武装勢力を匿っていると主張したが、カブールはこれを否定した。
The cross-border conflict re-erupted last month, with Pakistan saying Afghanistan was harbouring militants who attacked its territory, something Kabul denied.
国連アフガニスタン支援ミッション(UNAMA)は、パキスタン軍がオミド薬物依存症治療病院に対して行ったとされる攻撃を非難した。
The UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (Unama) condemned the strike, which it said had been carried out by Pakistani forces on the Omid Addiction Treatment Hospital.
UNAMAは声明で、「UNAMAは、緊張緩和と即時停戦、そして民間人の保護を確保するという国際法上の義務を関係当事者が遵守することを改めて求める」と述べた。
"Unama reiterates its call for de-escalation and an immediate ceasefire, and for parties to comply with their obligations under international law to ensure the protection of civilians," a statement said.
施設関係者によると、リハビリセンターでは約2000人が治療を受けており、数百人の死傷者が出ている可能性があるという。
Some 2,000 people were being treated at the rehab centre, according to officials at the facility, who believe there could be hundreds of casualties.
アフガニスタン保健省のシャラファト・ザマン・アマルハイル報道官はBBCに対し、リハビリセンター付近に軍事施設はないと述べた。
The Afghan health ministry's spokesman, Sharafat Zaman Amarkhail, told the BBC there were no military facilities near the rehabilitation centre.
月曜日の午後8時50分頃(グリニッジ標準時午後4時20分)、カブール各地で大きな爆発音が聞こえ、その後、航空機と防空システムの音が続いたと住民らは報告した。
Residents reported hearing loud explosions across Kabul at around 20:50 (16:20 GMT) on Monday, followed by the sound of aircraft and air defence systems.
治療センターで治療を受けている患者の家族は外に集まり、愛する人の安否を必死に知ろうとしていた。
Family members of those being treated at the centre were gathered outside, desperately trying to find out information about their loved ones.
タリバン政権の報道官は死者数が少なくとも400人に達したと述べたが、BBCは独自にこの数字を確認できていない。現場にいたBBC記者は、月曜日の夕方、30体以上の遺体が担架で運び出されるのを目撃した。
A Taliban government spokesman said the death toll had reached at least 400, but the BBC has not independently verified the numbers. A BBC reporter at the scene saw more than 30 bodies carried out on stretchers on Monday evening.
パキスタン情報省は、カブールと東部ナンガルハル州での空爆は「巻き添え被害が出ないよう、正確かつ慎重に実施された」と述べた。
Pakistan's information ministry said the strikes in Kabul and the eastern province of Nangarhar had been "precise and carefully undertaken to ensure no collateral damage is inflicted".
同省は、アフガニスタンの主張を「事実誤認の報道であり、国境を越えたテロへの不当な支援を隠蔽し、世論を煽ろうとするものだ」として退けた。
It dismissed Afghanistan's claim as a "misreporting of facts... [that] seeks to stir sentiments, covering illegitimate support to cross-border terrorism".
空爆が行われた地域は、かつて米軍基地であり、麻薬使用者のたまり場として悪名高かった。2021年8月にタリバンが政権に復帰すると、この場所はリハビリセンターとなり、首都各地から集められた使用者を収容するようになった。
Formerly a US military base, the area where the strike occurred was a notorious hangout for drug users. When the Taliban returned to power in August 2021, they turned the space into a rehabilitation centre, housing users rounded up from across the capital.
救助隊は火曜日も生存者の捜索を続けた。翌朝、焼け焦げた窓ガラスの横に毛布や靴が散乱する、押しつぶされた瓦礫の山など、被害の甚大さが明らかになった。
Rescuers continued to search for survivors into Tuesday. In the morning, the extent of the damage - flattened debris littered with blankets and shoes beside charred, blown-out windows - was visible.
今回の暴力行為は、10月に両陣営が停戦に合意したにもかかわらず、数ヶ月にわたる衝突の後に発生した。
The latest violence follows months of clashes, despite the two sides agreeing to a ceasefire in October.
国連アフガニスタン支援ミッション(UNAM)によると、2月26日から3月13日にかけて両国間で国境を越えた戦闘が続いた結果、アフガニスタンでは少なくとも75人が死亡、193人が負傷した。
At least 75 people were killed and 193 injured in Afghanistan as a result of continuing cross-border fighting between the countries between 26 February and 13 March, according to Unama.
緊張緩和に努めてきた中国は、王毅(ワン・イー、おう・き)外相が先週、アフガニスタンとパキスタンの外相と電話会談を行ったと発表した。
China, which has tried to cool tensions, said its Foreign Minister, Wang Yi, had spoken to his Afghan and Pakistani counterparts over the phone in the past week.
北京は月曜日、「できるだけ早期の停戦」を求め、両国に対し「冷静さを保ち、自制心を発揮し、できるだけ早く直接対話を行う」よう促した。
Calling for a ceasefire "at the earliest opportunity", Beijing on Monday urged the two countries to "remain calm and exercise restraint [and to] engage face to face" as soon as possible.
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m