抗議者がロンドンのイラン大使館から国旗を引き倒す The Guardian 2026/1/10
Protester pulls down national flag from Iranian embassy in London | Iran | The Guardian
デモ参加者が、テヘラン政権に挑戦する集会を支持し、イスラム革命前の獅子と太陽の旗を掲げている様子が見られる
Demonstrator seen putting up pre-Islamic revolution lion and sun flag in support of rallies challenging Tehran regime
ロンドン中心部にあるイラン大使館のバルコニーに登り、反体制デモの最中にイラン国旗を引き倒した抗議者がいた。
A protester has climbed on to the balcony of the Iranian embassy in central London and pulled down the country’s flag during an anti-regime demonstration.
ソーシャルメディアに投稿された映像には、ある男性が国旗をイスラム革命以前の獅子と太陽の旗に取り替える様子が映っている。この旗はイランの反体制派が頻繁に使用している。
Social media footage appeared to show a man replacing the flag with the pre-Islamic revolution lion and sun flag, often used by opposition groups in the country.
イラン大使館はその後、Xアカウントに国旗が元の位置に戻された写真を投稿し、「イランの国旗が高くはためいている」とキャプションを付けた。
The Iranian embassy later posted a picture on its X account of the flag back in place with the caption “Iran’s flag is flying high”.
ロンドン警視庁によると、土曜日にケンジントンで行われた抗議デモには、ピーク時には推定500人から1,000人が参加したという。
The Metropolitan police said an estimated 500 to 1,000 people attended the protest on Saturday at its peak in Kensington.
2人が逮捕されました。1人は加重不法侵入と救急隊員への暴行、もう1人は加重不法侵入の容疑です。警察は不法侵入容疑で別の人物の行方を追っています。
Two arrests were made, one for aggravated trespass and assault on an emergency worker and one for aggravated trespass. Officers are also seeking another individual for trespass.
警察は「深刻な騒乱は見られませんでした。大使館の安全確保のため、引き続き当該地域に警察官が駐在します」と述べました。
The force said: “We saw no serious disorder and officers will remain in the area to ensure the continued security of the embassy.”
イラン政権に抗議する人々が、世界各地のイラン大使館前に集結しています。ベルリンでは、数百人がイランの旧帝国旗を振り、亡命中のレザ・パフラヴィー皇太子の写真を掲げてドイツの首都を行進する様子が見られました。
People demonstrating against the regime have been gathering outside Iranian embassies across the world. In Berlin, hundreds of people were seen waving Iran’s former imperial flag and carrying pictures of exiled crown prince Reza Pahlavi as they marched through the German capital.
イランにおけるデモは12月28日に始まり、ここ数年で政権にとって最も重大な挑戦へと変貌を遂げました。
The demonstrations in Iran began on 28 December and have transformed into the most significant challenge to the regime for several years.
今週初め、キア・スターマー首相は、国内での抗議参加者の殺害を非難し、デモ弾圧の中、テヘラン政府に対し「自制」を促しました。
Earlier this week, the prime minister, Keir Starmer, condemned the killing of protesters in the country and urged Tehran to “exercise restraint” amid a crackdown on demonstrations.
経済の停滞に対する怒りから始まった数週間にわたる抗議活動で、少なくとも62人が殺害され、2,300人が拘束されたと報じられています。
At least 62 people are reported to have been killed and 2,300 detained during weeks of protests initially sparked by anger over the country’s ailing economy.
イランの指導者たちは、抗議活動への対応として、インターネットと国際電話へのアクセスを遮断しました。
Iran’s leaders have shut down access to the internet and international telephone calls in response to the protests.
英国政府報道官は、「イランにおいて、平和的な抗議活動の正当な権利を行使している抗議者に対する暴力行為の報告を深く懸念しており、状況を注視している」と述べた。
A UK government spokesperson said: “We are deeply concerned by reports of violence against protesters in Iran who are exercising their legitimate right to peaceful protest and are monitoring the situation closely.”
イラン前国王の息子で亡命中のパフラヴィ氏は、抗議活動参加者に対し、土曜日と日曜日に街頭に出てそれぞれの町を掌握するよう呼びかけた。米国を拠点とする65歳のパフラヴィ氏は、ソーシャルメディア上で、父親の統治時代に使用されていた1979年以前の「獅子と太陽」の旗を掲げるよう人々に呼びかけた。
Pahlavi, the exiled son of the former shah of Iran, called for protesters to take to the streets on Saturday and Sunday and seize control of their towns. Based in the US, Pahlavi, 65, asked people on social media to hoist the pre-1979 “lion and sun” flag, which was used during his father’s rule.
パフラヴィ氏は、イラン・イスラム共和国を「屈服させる」と述べ、「我々の目標はもはや単に街頭に出るだけではない。都市中心部を掌握し、維持する準備をすることだ」と付け加えた。
He said the Islamic Republic would be brought “to its knees”, adding: “Our goal is no longer merely to come into the streets; the goal is to prepare to seize city centres and hold them.”
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m