見出し画像

イランの抗議活動で少なくとも36人が死亡、人権団体が発表 BBC 2026/1/7

At least 36 people killed during Iran protests, rights group says

人権団体によると、イラン全土で過去10日間に及ぶ抗議活動で、少なくとも36人が死亡した。
At least 36 people have been killed during the last 10 days of protests across Iran, a human rights group has said.

海外に拠点を置く人権活動家通信社(HRANA)は、死亡が確認された人のうち34人が抗議活動参加者、2人が治安部隊関係者だと報じた。
The foreign-based Human Rights Activists News Agency (HRANA) reported that 34 of those confirmed killed were protesters and two were affiliated with security forces.

イラン当局は公式の死者数を発表していないが、治安部隊員3人が死亡したと述べている。BBCペルシャ語はこれまでに20人の死亡と身元を確認している。
Iranian authorities have not published an official death toll but said three security personnel have been killed. BBC Persian has so far confirmed the deaths and identities of 20 people.

HRANAはまた、経済危機をきっかけに31州のうち27州に広がったこの騒乱で、60人以上の抗議活動参加者が負傷し、2,076人が逮捕されたと報じている。
HRANA also said that more than 60 protesters had been injured and 2,076 arrested during the unrest, which was sparked by an economic crisis and has spread to 27 of 31 provinces.

イランの準公式メディアは火曜日の夜、西部イラム県マレクシャヒで、いわゆる「暴徒」に警察官が射殺されたと報じた。同県ではここ数日、広範囲にわたる抗議活動と治安部隊による暴力的な弾圧が続いている。
On Tuesday evening, Iranian semi-official media reported that a policeman was shot dead by what they called "rioters" in Malekshahi in the western province of Ilam, where there have been widespread protests and a violent crackdown by security forces in recent days.

これに先立ち、テヘランのグランドバザールでイランの聖職者指導者に対するスローガンを叫ぶ抗議者と衝突した際、治安部隊が催涙ガスを発射する様子が撮影されている。
Earlier, security forces were filmed firing tear gas during clashes with protesters who chanted slogans against Iran's clerical rulers at Tehran's Grand Bazaar.

抗議活動は12月28日に始まり、商店主たちは首都の路上に繰り出し、公開市場でイラン通貨が米ドルに対して再び急落したことに怒りを表明した。
The protests began on 28 December, when shopkeepers took to the streets of the capital to express their anger at another sharp fall in the value of the Iranian currency against the US dollar on the open market.

イランの核開発計画に対する制裁措置が、経営不行き届きと汚職によって弱体化した経済を圧迫する中、リアルは過去1年間で記録的な安値に下落し、インフレ率は40%に急上昇した。
The rial has sunk to a record low over the past year and inflation has soared to 40% as sanctions over Iran's nuclear programme squeeze an economy also weakened by mismanagement and corruption.

大学生もすぐに抗議活動に加わり、抗議活動は他の都市にも広がり始めた。
University students soon joined the protests and they began spreading to other cities.

金曜日、ドナルド・トランプ大統領は、イラン治安部隊が平和的な抗議活動を殺害した場合、米国が介入すると警告し、「我々は準備万端で、いつでも出撃できる」と宣言した。
On Friday, President Donald Trump threatened US intervention if Iranian security forces killed peaceful protesters, declaring: "We are locked and loaded and ready to go."

翌日、イランの最高指導者で最高権力者であるアリー・ハメネイ師は、「暴徒は然るべき場所に留まるべきだ」と述べ、「敵に屈することはない」と誓った。
The following day, Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei - who has ultimate power - said that "rioters should be put in their place" and vowed not to "yield to the enemy".

ゴラムホセイン・モフセニ・エジェイ司法長官も月曜日に同様の発言を行い、当局は「生計について正当かつ正当な懸念を抱いている」人々の声に耳を傾ける一方で、「暴徒」に対しては容赦ないと述べた。
Judiciary chief Gholamhossein Mohseni Ejei echoed the comments on Monday, saying authorities would listen those who "legitimately and rightly have concerns about their livelihood" but also show no leniency towards "rioters".

国連事務総長のアントニオ・グテーレス氏は、「治安部隊と抗議者との衝突による死傷者の報告に深く悲しんでいる」と述べ、「これ以上の犠牲者を出さないよう徹底する必要がある」と報道官のステファーヌ・デュジャリック氏は記者団に述べた。
UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres was "deeply saddened by the reported loss of life and injuries resulting from clashes between security forces and protesters", and "underscores the need to prevent any further casualties", his spokesman Stephane Dujarric told reporters.

「すべての個人が平和的に抗議活動を行い、不満を表明する機会を与えられるべきだ」と付け加えた。
"All individuals must be allowed to protest peacefully and express their grievances," he added.

BBCペルシャ語が入手した、テヘランのグランドバザールで火曜日に行われた抗議活動の動画では、屋根付きの通りに集まった大勢の群衆が、ハメネイ師を指して「独裁者に死を」と叫ぶ声が聞こえる。
In the videos from Tuesday's protest in Tehran's Grand Bazaar, which were obtained by BBC Persian, a large crowd gathered on a covered street can be heard chanting "Death to the dictator" - a reference to Khamenei.

その後、抗議者たちが催涙ガスの雲から逃げ出し、近くの機動隊に向かって「不名誉だ」と叫ぶ様子が映っている。隣接する建物の屋上から撮影された映像には、さらなる催涙ガスの発射を受け、群衆がバザールから逃げ出す様子が映っている。
Later, the protesters are seen running away from a cloud of tear gas and shouting "Dishonourable" at a group of riot police nearby. Footage filmed from the roof of a neighbouring building shows the crowd fleeing the bazaar as more tear gas is fired.

イランの強硬派で半国営のファルス通信は、価格引き上げを訴える「散発的な集会」がバザール周辺で発生し、警察が彼らを近くの路地に解散させたと報じた。
Iran's hardline, semi-official Fars news agency said "sporadic gatherings" focused on price increases took place around the bazaar, and that police dispersed them into nearby alleyways.

首都テヘランから発信された他の動画には、テヘラン南部のヤフト・アバド市場や首都南西部のキャタピラー・ショッピングモールでのデモ、そしてアザリ交差点に集まった抗議者たちの様子が映っていた。
Other videos from the capital showed demonstrations at the Yaft Abad market in southern Tehran and Caterpillar shopping mall in the southwest of the capital, as well as protesters gathered at the Azari junction.

夕方、BBCペルシャ語が確認した映像には、イラーム県アブダナンの町を移動する大勢の抗議者たちの姿が映っていた。
In the evening, footage verified by BBC Persian showed a large crowd of protesters moving through the town of Abdanan, in Ilam province.

ある動画では、屋根の上に立つ警察官たちが「支持」を求める人々に手を振っている様子が映っている。別の動画では、抗議者たちが米袋を引き裂き、中身を空中に投げている様子が映っている。
In one clip, a group of police officers standing on a rooftop are seen waving to people calling for their "support". Another clip showed protesters tearing open bags of rice and throwing the contents into the air.

同時に、半国営のファルス通信は、南東約80キロ(50マイル)離れたイラム県マレクシャヒ郡で発生した衝突で、警察官1人が「暴徒の銃弾に直撃」され死亡したと報じた。
At the same time, the semi-official Fars news agency said a police officer had been killed after being "directly hit by rioters' bullets" during a clash in the Malekshahi County area of Ilam, about 80km (50 miles) to the south-east.

同日早朝に投稿されたマレクシャヒからの映像には、火事になった銀行と、燃える家具、書類、タイヤのそばで祝杯を挙げる男性たちの姿が映っている。
Footage from Malekshahi posted earlier in the day appeared to show a bank on fire and men celebrating beside burning furniture, papers and tyres.

月曜日、マスード・ペゼシュキアン大統領府は、大統領が内務省に対し、イラムにおける騒乱を調査するため特別代表団の設置を命じたと発表した。
On Monday, President Masoud Pezeshkian's office said he had ordered the interior ministry to form a special delegation to investigate the unrest in Ilam.

これは、日曜日に公開された映像に、治安部隊がクルド人が多数を占めるイラム市にあるイマーム・ホメイニ病院を襲撃する様子が映っているとみられ、広く非難が高まったことを受けてのものだ。活動家らによると、負傷した抗議者が病院に避難していたという。
It followed widespread outrage over video footage released on Sunday that appeared to show security forces storming the Imam Khomeini Hospital in the predominantly Kurdish city of Ilam, where activists said wounded protesters had been sheltering.

アムネスティ・インターナショナルは火曜日、革命防衛隊と警察の特殊部隊が「敷地内にショットガンや催涙ガスを使用し、侵入するためにガラスのドアを破壊し、医療従事者を含む内部の人々を暴行した」という情報を得たと発表した。
Amnesty International said on Tuesday that it had information that Revolutionary Guards and police special forces "used shotguns and fired tear gas into the grounds, smashed glass doors to gain access, and beat those inside, including medical workers".

「イラン治安部隊による攻撃は国際法に違反しており、イラン当局が反対意見を弾圧するためにどれほどの手段に出るかを改めて露呈している」と人権団体は警告した。
"The Iranian security forces' attack... violates international law and exposes yet again how far the Iranian authorities are willing to go to crush dissent," the human rights group warned.

米国務省のXに関するペルシャ語報道は、病院への襲撃を「明白な人道に対する罪」と非難した。
The US state department's Persian-language account on X called the raid on the hospital a "clear crime against humanity".

クルド人人権団体ヘンガウは、土曜日にマレクシャヒの政府施設前で行われたデモに対し治安部隊が発砲し、病院で治療を受けていた抗議者が負傷したと述べた。
Kurdish human rights group Hengaw said the protesters being treated at the hospital were wounded when security forces opened fire on a demonstration outside a government compound in Malekshahi on Saturday.

ヘンガウは、この事件で退役准将を含む5人の抗議者が死亡したと報じている。半公式メディアは、「暴徒」が治安施設に侵入しようとした際に、治安部隊員を含む3人が死亡したと報じている。
It has said that five protesters were also killed in that incident, including a retired brigadier-general. Semi-official media have said three people, including a member of the security forces, were killed when "rioters" tried to enter a security facility.

ヘンガウはまた、抗議活動中に少なくとも27人が殺害されたことを確認したと発表しており、この中には5人の子供も含まれている。
Hengaw has also said that it has so far verified the killing of at least 27 people during the protests, including five children.

ノルウェーに拠点を置く団体「イラン・ヒューマン・ライツ」は、8つの州で少なくとも27人の抗議参加者が治安部隊によって殺害されたと報告している。
Iran Human Rights, a Norway-based group, has reported that at least 27 protesters, including five children, have been killed by security forces in eight provinces.

イラン・イスラム共和国は、過去の蜂起において、血なまぐさい弾圧と抗議参加者への大量殺害の記録が数多く残されている。現在、政権はかつてないほど不安定になり、存続を深刻に危惧しているため、今回の弾圧の規模はこれまで以上に激しく、広範囲に及ぶ可能性があるという深刻な懸念がある」と、同団体のマフムード・アミリ=モガダム代表は述べた。
"The Islamic Republic has a well-documented record of bloody repression and mass killings of protesters in past uprisings. Now, as the regime is more unstable than ever and seriously fears for its survival, there is a grave concern that the scale of repression this time may be even more violent and widespread than before," its director Mahmood Amiry-Moghaddam said.

今回の抗議活動は、ヒジャブを正しく着用していなかったとして道徳警察に拘束され、拘束中に死亡したクルド人女性マハサ・アミニさんの事件をきっかけに起きた2022年の蜂起以来、最も大規模なものとなっている。
The protests have been the most widespread since an uprising in 2022 sparked by the death in custody of Mahsa Amini, a young Kurdish woman who was detained by morality police for allegedly not wearing her hijab properly.

人権団体によると、治安部隊による抗議活動への暴力的な弾圧で、550人以上が死亡し、2万人が拘束された。
More than 550 people were killed and 20,000 detained in a violent crackdown on those protests by security forces, according to human rights groups.


海外記事の和訳まとめ|世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中

いいなと思ったら応援しよう!

世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中 よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m