見出し画像

イラン最高指導者、最近の抗議活動で数千人が死亡したことを認める BBC 2026/1/18

Iran's supreme leader acknowledges thousands killed during recent protests

イランの最高指導者は、最近の抗議活動で数千人が殺害されたことを初めて公に認めた。
Iran's supreme leader has for the first time publicly acknowledged that thousands of people were killed during recent protests.

アヤトラ・アリ・ハメネイ師は土曜日の演説で、数千人が殺害され、「一部は非人道的で野蛮な方法で」殺害されたと述べ、米国の責任を追及した。
In a speech on Saturday, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said thousands had been killed, "some in an inhuman, savage manner", and blamed the US for the deaths.

米国に拠点を置くイラン人権活動家通信社(HRANA)によると、この騒乱に対する暴力的な対応で3,090人が死亡した。一部の活動家団体は、死者数をはるかに上回る数値を出している。インターネットが遮断されているため、正確な情報を得ることが極めて困難になっている。
A violent response to the unrest has claimed 3,090 lives, according to US-based Iranian Human Rights Activists News Agency (HRANA), with some activist groups putting the death toll far higher. An internet blackout has made it extremely difficult to get clear information.

ドナルド・トランプ米大統領は最近、イランのデモ参加者に対し「抗議活動を続ける」よう促し、治安部隊が彼らを殺害した場合は軍事介入すると警告した。
US President Donald Trump recently urged Iranian demonstrators to "keep protesting" and threatened military intervention if security forces kill them.

イラン国営メディアは、ハメネイ師が「イスラエルと米国に関係する者たちが甚大な被害をもたらし、数千人の命を奪った」と述べたと報じた。
"Those linked to Israel and the US caused massive damage and killed several thousand," Khamenei said, quoted by Iranian state media.

「我々は、米国大統領がイラン国民に与えた死傷者、損害、そして中傷の罪を、犯罪者とみなしている」
"We consider the US president criminal for the casualties, damages and slander he inflicted on the Iranian nation."

12月28日に経済問題をめぐって始まった抗議活動は、イラン最高指導者による統治の終焉を求める声へと発展した。
The protests, which began on 28 December over the economy, have turned into calls for the end of the rule of Iran's supreme leader.

イラン政府は、これらのデモをイランの敵対勢力が支援する「暴動」と呼んでいる。
The Iranian government has called the demonstrations "riots" backed by Iran's enemies.

抗議者たちは致命的な武器に遭遇しており、治安部隊がデモ隊に発砲する映像はBBCペルシャとBBCベリファイの両方によって真正であることが確認されている。
Protesters have been met with deadly force and videos of security forces shooting at demonstrations have been authenticated by both BBC Persian and BBC Verify.

イランではインターネットと通信サービスがほぼ完全に遮断されている。サイバー監視会社NetBlocksによると、土曜日の全体的な接続状況は通常の2%程度にとどまった。
There has also been a near-total shutdown of the internet and communication services in Iran. On Saturday overall connectivity remained at about 2% of ordinary levels, according to cyber monitor NetBlocks.

ここ数日、騒乱の報告は減少しているものの、インターネットアクセスは依然として制限されているため、現地の状況は依然として不透明である。
There have been fewer reports of unrest in recent days but with internet access still restricted developments on the ground remain unclear.

イラン南西部シーラーズ在住の女性はBBCペルシャに対し、「治安部隊は依然としてバイクでパトロールを行い、事態の収拾を図っていますが、全体的には正常に戻っています」と語った。
A woman in Shiraz, south-western Iran, told BBC Persian that "security forces are still patrolling on motorbikes to keep the situation under control, but overall things have gone back to normal".

ハメネイ師は土曜日の演説で、イランはトランプ大統領を「犯罪者」とみなしており、米国は最近の騒乱について「責任を負わなければならない」と述べた。
During his speech on Saturday, Khamenei also said Iran considered President Trump to be a "criminal" and said the US must be "held accountable" for recent unrest.

さらに、ソーシャルメディア上で「アメリカの目的はイランを呑み込むことだ」と主張した。
He also claimed on social media that "America's goal is to swallow Iran".

トランプ大統領は最高指導者への返答をまだ行っておらず、BBCはホワイトハウスにコメントを求めている。
Trump has not yet responded to the supreme leader and the BBC has approached the White House for a comment.

米国務省は土曜日、「イスラム共和国が米軍基地を標的とする選択肢を準備しているという報告を受けている」と述べた。
The US state department said on Saturday that it had "heard reports that the Islamic Republic is preparing options to target American bases".

米国務省は、イランがそのような攻撃を開始した場合、「非常に強力な勢力」に直面することになるだろうと述べ、テヘランに対し「トランプ大統領を翻弄しない」よう警告した。
It said Iran would be met with "a very, very powerful force" if it launched such an attack and warned Tehran not to "play games with President Trump".

米大統領は水曜日、「イランにおける殺害行為は停止した」と伝えられたと述べたが、同国に対する軍事行動の可能性を排除していないと付け加えた。
The US president said on Wednesday he had been told "the killing in Iran has stopped", but added that he had not ruled out military action against the country.

大統領の発言は、米国と英国がカタールのアル・ウデイド空軍基地の人員削減を発表した後に行われた。
His comments came after the US and UK both reduced the number of personnel at the Al-Udeid air base in Qatar.

当局者はBBCの米国パートナーであるCBSに対し、米軍の一部撤退は「予防措置」だと述べた。
Officials told CBS, the BBC's US partner, that a partial American withdrawal was a "precautionary measure".



海外記事の和訳まとめ|世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中

いいなと思ったら応援しよう!

世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中 よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m