見出し画像

ボコ・ハラム、ナイジェリアの村を夜間に襲撃、少なくとも60人を殺害 BBC 2025/9/7

Borno State: Boko Haram kills at least 60 in overnight attack

地元当局によると、ジハード主義組織ボコ・ハラムはナイジェリア北東部ボルノ州で一夜にして襲撃を行い、60人以上を殺害した。
The jihadist group Boko Haram has killed more than 60 people in an overnight attack in Nigeria's north-eastern Borno State, local officials say.

金曜日の夜、武装勢力はナイジェリアとカメルーンの国境にある軍事基地のあるダルル・ジャマル村を襲撃し、少なくとも兵士5人を殺害した。
On Friday night militants struck the village of Darul Jamal, home to a military base on the Nigeria-Cameroon border, killing at least five soldiers.

ナイジェリア空軍は、村への襲撃の報告を受け、襲撃で武装勢力30人を殺害したと発表した。村の住民は長年の避難生活を経て、最近帰還したばかりだった。
The Nigerian Air Force said it killed 30 militants in strikes after receiving reports of the raid on the village, where residents had recently returned following years of displacement.

今回の襲撃は、ナイジェリア北東部でジハード主義活動が再燃している中で発生した。ボコ・ハラムの戦闘に加え、ライバル組織であるイスラム国(IS)の西アフリカ支部も攻撃を強化している。
The attack comes amid a resurgence in jihadist activity in Nigeria's north-east, with Boko Haram fights and rivals, the West African branch of the Islamic State group, stepping up attacks.

ロイター通信によると、ダルル・ジャマルでは20軒以上の住宅と10台のバスが破壊され、町の復興作業に従事していた運転手や作業員少なくとも13人が死亡した。
More than 20 houses and 10 buses were destroyed in Darul Jamal, while at least 13 drivers and labourers, who had been working on reconstruction efforts in the town were killed, Reuters reported.

土曜日に村を訪れたボルノ州知事ババガナ・ズルム氏は、「非常に悲しいことです。このコミュニティは数ヶ月前に再定住し、普段通りの生活を送っていました」とAFP通信に語った。
Visiting the village on Saturday, Borno Governor Babagana Zulum said: "It's very sad, this community was resettled some months ago and they went about their normal business," he told AFP news agency.

「ナイジェリア軍の兵力だけでは事態を収拾するには不十分だ」と彼は述べ、新たに設立された「森林警備隊」と呼ばれる部隊が、戦闘地域の治安要員を強化する予定だと付け加えた。
"The numerical strength of the Nigerian army is not enough to contain the situation," he said, adding that a newly established force called the Forest Guards was set to bolster security personnel in the embattled region.

ナイジェリア空軍報道官のエヒメン・エジョダメ氏は、監視カメラの映像で、武装勢力が金曜日の夜に「町から北へ、近くの茂みに向かって逃走」していたことが明らかになったと述べた。
Nigerian Air Force spokesperson Ehimen Ejodame said surveillance revealed militants "fleeing northwards from the town towards nearby bushes," on Friday night.

「3回の精密な連続攻撃により、逃走中のテロリストは決定的な打撃を受け、30人以上の武装勢力が無力化された」と彼は述べた。
"In a series of three precise and successive strikes, the fleeing terrorists were decisively engaged, resulting in the neutralisation of over 30 insurgents," he said.

ナイジェリア軍は今年、組織や施設への継続的な標的型攻撃を受け、北東部での作戦を強化している。
The military has intensified operations in north-eastern Nigeria this year, following persistent targeted attacks on its formations and installations.

4月、ズルム知事は、ボコ・ハラムの戦闘員が一連の攻撃を仕掛け、州の一部を制圧したことを受け、同組織が復活しつつあると警告した。
In April, Governor Zulum warned that Boko Haram was making a comeback after its fighters staged a series of attacks and seized control of some parts of the state.

ボルノ州は15年にわたり、この過激派組織による反乱の中心地となっており、200万人以上が家を追われ、4万人以上が殺害されている。
Borno has been at the centre of a 15-year insurgency by the militant group, which has forced more than two million people to flee their homes and killed more than 40,000.

2015年、ボコ・ハラムは勢力を最大限まで伸ばし、ボルノ州の広大な地域を支配下に置きましたが、その後撃退されました。
At the height of its powers in 2015, Boko Haram controlled huge areas in Borno state before being beaten back.

隣国ニジェールが、このジハード主義組織に対抗するために設置された地域部隊から部隊を撤退させたことで、ボコ・ハラムとの戦いはさらに困難になりました。
The fight against the militants became even more challenging after neighbouring Niger withdrew its troops from a regional force set up to tackle the jihadist group.

ボコ・ハラムは2014年4月、同じくボルノ州のチボク町で270人以上の女子生徒を誘拐し、国際的な悪名を馳せました。
Boko Haram gained international notoriety in April 2014 when it kidnapped more than 270 schoolgirls from the town of Chibok, also in Borno state.

海外記事の和訳まとめ|世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中


いいなと思ったら応援しよう!

世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中 よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m