見出し画像

スペインで高速列車衝突事故、少なくとも21人死亡 BBC 2026/1/19

At least 21 killed in Spain after crash involving high-speed trains

スペイン南部で高速列車が衝突し、少なくとも21人が死亡した。当局は死者数が一晩で増加する可能性があると警告している。
At least 21 people have been killed after a crash involving high-speed trains in southern Spain, as authorities warn the death toll could rise overnight.

スペインのオスカル・プエンテ運輸大臣は、30人以上が重傷を負い、病院で治療を受けていると述べた。
More than 30 are being treated for serious injuries in hospital, Spain's transport minister Oscar Puente said.

鉄道運営会社アディフによると、事故はコルドバ市近郊のアダムス町付近で発生し、マラガ発マドリード行きの高速列車が脱線して別の線路に乗り入れた。
The incident happened near the town of Adamuz, close to the city of Cordoba, when a high-speed train travelling from Malaga to Madrid derailed and crossed over onto another track, the rail network operator Adif said.

脱線した列車はその後、マドリード発ウエルバ行きの列車と衝突した。アンダルシア州の救急当局によると、この衝突で少なくとも73人が負傷した。
The derailed train then collided with an oncoming train, travelling from Madrid to Huelva. Andalusian emergency services said at least 73 people in total were injured in the collision.

プエンテ氏は、列車が昨年5月に改修された直線区間で脱線したため、今回の事故は「極めて異常」だったと付け加えた。
The incident appeared to be "extremely strange", Puente added, because the train derailed on a straight stretch of track, which had been refurbished in May last year.

正式な原因はまだ明らかにされていない。調査が開始されるまでには少なくとも1か月かかる見込みだ。
The official cause is not yet known. An investigation is not expected to determine what happened for at least a month.

スペインのペドロ・サンチェス首相は、国は「深い悲しみの夜」を迎えるだろうと述べた。
Spain's Prime Minister, Pedro Sánchez, said the country will endure a "night of deep pain".

マラガ発の列車を運行していた民間鉄道会社イリョ社は、最初に脱線した列車には約300人の乗客が乗っていた一方、レンフェ社が運行するもう一方の列車には約100人の乗客が乗っていたと述べた。
Iryo, a private rail company that operated the journey from Malaga, said around 300 passengers were on board the train that first derailed, while the other train – operated by Renfe – had around 100 passengers.

アダムス市長のラファエル・モレノ氏は、事故現場に最初に到着した一人です。彼は事故を「悪夢のよう」と表現しました。
The mayor of Adamuz, Rafael Moreno, was one of the first people on the scene of the accident. He described it as like "a nightmare".

アンダルシア緊急対応局はXへの投稿で、事故の生存者に対し、生存をソーシャルメディアに投稿するよう呼びかけました。
In a post on X, the Emergency Agency of Andalucía urged any crash survivors to post on social media that they are alive.

救助隊によると、列車の残骸がねじ曲がっていたため、生存者や遺体の回収は困難でした。
The twisted wreckage of the train made it difficult to recover survivors and bodies, rescue crews said.

コルドバ消防署長のフランシスコ・カルモナ氏は、スペイン国営放送局RTVEに対し、「生存者にたどり着くために、死者を収容しなければならなかったことさえあります。困難で、困難な状況です」と述べました。
Cordoba fire chief Francisco Carmona told Spanish public broadcaster RTVE: "We have even had to remove a dead person to be able to reach someone alive. It is hard, tricky

アディフ社によると、事故は現地時間18時40分(グリニッジ標準時17時40分)に列車がマラガを出発してから約10分後に発生した。同社は、アトーチャ駅、セビリア駅、コルドバ駅、マラガ駅、ウエルバ駅に遺族のための待合スペースを設けていると発表した。
According to Adif, the crash happened about ten minutes after the train left Malaga at 18:40 local time (17:40 GMT). The company said it was setting up spaces for relatives of victims at Atocha, Seville, Cordoba, Malaga and Huelva stations.

事故を受け、マドリードとアンダルシア間のすべての鉄道は運休となり、月曜日も運休となる。同社は、影響を受けた乗客のためにターミナルを夜間も開放するとしている。
All rail services between Madrid and Andalusia were suspended following the accident and will remain close on Monday. The company said it will keep terminals open overnight for impacted passengers.

イタリア国鉄フェッロヴィエ・デッロ・スタトの広報担当者はロイター通信に対し、事故に巻き込まれた列車は最高時速400キロメートル(250マイル)で走行するフレッチャ1000型だったと述べた。
The type of train involved in the crash was a Freccia 1000, which can reach top speeds of 400 km/h (250 mph), a spokesperson for the Italian rail company Ferrovie dello Stato told the Reuters news agency.

スペイン赤十字社は現場に緊急支援部隊を派遣するとともに、近隣の家族へのカウンセリングも行っています。
The Spanish Red Cross has deployed emergency support services to the scene, while also offering counselling to families nearby.

赤十字社のミゲル・アンヘル・ロドリゲス氏はRNEラジオに対し、「情報不足のため、家族は大きな不安を抱えています。非常に辛い状況です」と述べました。
Miguel Ángel Rodríguez from the Red Cross told RNE radio: "The families are going through a situation of great anxiety due to the lack of information. These are very distressing moments."

列車に乗っていたRTVEのジャーナリスト、サルバドール・ヒメネス氏は、衝撃は「地震」のようだったと語った。
Salvador Jimenez, a journalist with RTVE who was on one of the trains, said the impact felt like an "earthquake".

「私は1両目にいました。一瞬、地震のような衝撃を感じ、列車は確かに脱線しました」とヒメネス氏は語った。
"I was in the first carriage. There was a moment when it felt like an earthquake and the train had indeed derailed," Jimenez said.

Xに関する最新の情報によると、彼は「凍えるような寒さの夜」に地元のスポーツセンター行きのバスを待っていた乗客の一人だったという。
In his latest update on X, he said he was among a group of passengers waiting in the "freezing cold night" for buses to transport them to a local sports centre.

フェリペ6世国王とレティシア王妃は、この災害のニュースを「大きな懸念」を持って追っていると述べた。
King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia said they were following news of the disaster with "with great concern".

「ご遺族やご親族の皆様に心からお悔やみ申し上げます。また、負傷された方々には、心からお見舞い申し上げます。一刻も早い回復をお祈りいたします」と、スペイン王宮はXで述べた。
"We extend our most heartfelt condolences to the relatives and loved ones of the dead, as well as our love and wishes for a swift recovery to the injured," the royal palace said on X.

フランスのエマニュエル・マクロン大統領と欧州委員会のウルズラ・フォン・デア・ライエン委員長は、それぞれ声明を発表し、哀悼の意を表した。
French President Emmanuel Macron and European Commission chief Ursula von der Leyen have both offered condolences in statements.

マクロン大統領はソーシャルメディアで、「犠牲者の方々、ご家族、そしてスペイン国民の皆様に心よりお見舞い申し上げます。フランスは皆様の傍らにいます」と投稿した。
"My thoughts are with the victims, their families and the entire Spanish people. France stands by your side," Macron wrote on social media.

2013年、スペイン北西部ガリシア州で、スペイン史上最悪の高速列車脱線事故が発生し、80人が死亡、140人が負傷した。
In 2013, Spain suffered its worst high-speed train derailment in Galicia, north-west Spain, which left 80 people dead and 140 others injured.

海外記事の和訳まとめ|世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中


いいなと思ったら応援しよう!

世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中 よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m