ルーブル美術館強盗事件で新たに2人の容疑者が起訴され、合計4人になった。The Guardian 2025/11/1
Two more suspects charged over Louvre heist taking total to four | Paris | The Guardian
38歳の女性と37歳の男性は、パリで7600万ポンド相当の宝石が盗まれた事件に関与したとして、水曜日に逮捕された。
Woman, 38, and man, 37, had been arrested on Wednesday in relation to theft of £76m worth of jewellery in Paris
検察によると、ルーブル美術館の宝石強盗事件で今週逮捕された男女2人が新たに起訴され、勾留された。
Two more suspects, a man and a woman arrested this week over the jewel heist at the Louvre, have been charged and remanded in custody, prosecutors have said.
土曜日の起訴により、この華々しい強盗事件で起訴された人物は4人となった。
The charges on Saturday brought to four the number of people now charged over the spectacular robbery.
パリのローレ・ベキュオー検察官によると、新たに起訴された38歳の女性と37歳の男性は、他の3人とともに水曜日に逮捕された。残りの3人は不起訴処分となっている。
The latest to be charged, a 38-year-old woman and a 37-year-old man, were arrested on Wednesday along with three other individuals, Paris prosecutor Laure Beccuau said. The other three have been released without charge.
AFP通信によると、パリの裁判所に出廷した女性は涙を流し、子供たちと自分自身の身が危ないと訴えた。
The woman was in tears as she appeared at a Paris court, saying she feared for her children and for herself, according to AFP.
彼女は組織的窃盗と犯罪準備のための共謀の罪で起訴された。
She has been charged with complicity in organised theft and criminal conspiracy with a view to preparing a crime.
判事は、パリ北部の郊外ラ・クルヌーヴに住む女性の拘留を「共謀の恐れ」と「公共秩序の乱れ」を理由に正当化した。
The magistrate justified the detention of the woman, who lives in the French capital’s northern suburb of La Courneuve, on the grounds of a “risk of collusion” and “disturbance of public order”.
パリの検察官によると、男性は組織的窃盗と犯罪準備のための共謀の罪で起訴された。
The man was charged with organised theft and criminal conspiracy with a view to preparing a crime, the Paris prosecutor said.
検察官によると、この人物は以前にも窃盗罪で司法当局に知られていたという。
The individual was known to the judicial authorities for previous theft offences, she said.
検察官は、被告は数日中に行われる審理を待つ間、公判前勾留されていると付け加えた。
He has been placed in pre-trial detention pending a hearing to take place in the coming days, the prosecutor added.
ベクオー氏は「両名とも事件への関与を否認している」と述べた。
“Both individuals denied any involvement in the events,” Beccuau said.
先月、電動工具を携えた窃盗犯が、世界で最も訪問者数の多い美術館であるルーブル美術館を白昼堂々と襲撃し、わずか7分で推定8800万ユーロ(7600万ポンド)相当の宝飾品を盗んだ。
Last month, thieves wielding power tools raided the Louvre, the world’s most visited art museum, in broad daylight, taking just seven minutes to steal jewellery worth an estimated €88m (£76m).
フランス当局は当初、ルーブル美術館強盗事件で男性容疑者2人の逮捕を発表していたが、検察は今週、主要容疑者を含むさらに5人を逮捕したと発表した。
French authorities initially announced the arrest of two male suspects over the Louvre robbery, and this week prosecutors said that police had arrested five more people including a main suspect.
勾留されている女性の弁護士、アドリアン・ソレンティーノ氏は、依頼人が容疑を否認していると述べた。
Adrien Sorrentino, a lawyer for the woman who was remanded in custody, said his client denied the charges against her.
「彼女はひどく落ち込んでいます」と彼は記者団に語った。
“She is devastated,” he told reporters.
「これは壮大な強盗事件であり、今下された判決も驚くべきものです。推定無罪にもかかわらず、若い女性が拘留されたのです。」
“This is a spectacular heist, and the decision that has just been made is a spectacular one: a young woman has just been placed in detention despite being presumed innocent.”
今週逮捕され、後に釈放された人々の弁護士であるソフィア・ブグリンは、一部の逮捕は無差別なものだったと指摘した。
Sofia Bougrine, a lawyer for one of the people arrested this week but later released, pointed to what she said was the indiscriminate nature of some of the arrests.
「こうした重大犯罪事件では、逮捕の波がまるで流し網のようだ」とブーグリンはAFPに語った。
“In these serious crime cases, we find that waves of arrests look more like drift nets,” Bougrine told AFP.
ベクオー氏は今週初め、最初に逮捕された2人の男が「部分的に容疑を認めた」後、窃盗と共謀の罪で起訴されたと述べた。
The first two men arrested earlier were charged with theft and criminal conspiracy after “partially admitting to the charges”, Beccuau said earlier this week.
この2人は、共犯者2人が外で待機している間にギャラリーに侵入した容疑者とみられている。
They are suspected of being the two who broke into the gallery while two accomplices waited outside.
2人ともパリ北東部の郊外オーベルヴィリエに住んでいました。
Both lived in the north-eastern Paris suburb of Aubervilliers.
1人はフランス在住の34歳のアルジェリア人で、逃走に使用されたスクーターの1台からDNA鑑定によって身元が確認されました。もう1人は39歳の無免許タクシー運転手です。
One is a 34-year-old Algerian national living in France, who was identified by DNA traces found on one of the scooters used to flee the heist. The second man is a 39-year-old unlicensed taxi driver.
2人とも窃盗罪で警察に知られていました。
Both were known to the police for having committed thefts.
1人はパリ・シャルル・ド・ゴール空港でアルジェリア行きの飛行機に搭乗しようとしたところ逮捕されました。
The first was arrested as he was about to board a plane for Algeria at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport.
2人目の容疑者は直後に自宅近くで逮捕されたが、海外渡航を計画していたことを示す証拠はなかったと検察は述べた。
The second was apprehended shortly after near his home, and there was no evidence to suggest that he was planning to go abroad, prosecutors said.
盗まれた金品は依然行方不明である。
The stolen loot remains missing.
犯人らは逃走中に、ナポレオン3世の妻ウジェニー皇后がかつて所有していたダイヤモンドとエメラルドがちりばめられた王冠を落とした。
The thieves dropped a diamond- and emerald-studded crown that once belonged to Empress Eugenie, the wife of Napoleon III, as they escaped.
犯人らは他に8点の宝石類を奪って逃走した。
The burglars made off with eight other items of jewellery.
その中には、ナポレオン1世が2番目の妻である皇后マリー・ルイーズに贈ったエメラルドとダイヤモンドのネックレスや、かつて皇后ウジェニーが所有していた、約2,000個のダイヤモンドがちりばめられた王冠などが含まれています。
Among them are an emerald-and-diamond necklace that Napoleon I gave his second wife, Empress Marie-Louise, and a diadem that once belonged to the Empress Eugenie, which is dotted with nearly 2,000 diamonds.
ローラン・ヌニェス内務大臣はフランスの日刊紙「ル・パリジャン」に対し、「必ず発見できると確信しています」と述べました。
The interior minister, Laurent Nuñez, told the French daily Le Parisien: “I remain confident that we will be able to find them.”
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m