経済に対する抗議が全国に広がる中、イランではインターネットが遮断された。 The Guardian 2026/1/8
Iran plunged into internet blackout as protests over economy spread nationwide | Iran | The Guardian
抗議活動が始まって12日後、テヘランで抗議活動参加者が集結する中、治安部隊は少なくとも45人を殺害したと報じられている。
Security forces reported to have killed at least 45 people since protests began 12 days ago, as protesters gather in Tehran
経済状況への抗議活動が全国に広がり、イラン指導部への圧力が高まる中、イランは木曜日の夜、インターネットが完全に遮断された。
Iran was plunged into a complete internet blackout on Thursday night as protests over economic conditions spread nationwide, increasing pressure on the country’s leadership.
インターネットの自由を監視するネットブロックスが最初に報じたこの遮断の原因は不明だが、イラン当局は過去にも抗議活動への対応としてインターネットを遮断したことがある。
While it was unclear what caused the internet cut, first reported by the internet freedom monitor NetBlocks, Iranian authorities have shut down the internet in response to protests in the past.
NetBlocksは同日早朝、当局が抗議者への弾圧を強化する中、西部の都市ケルマンシャーで通信障害が発生したと報告していた。ノルウェーに拠点を置くNGO「イラン人権団体(IHR)」は木曜日、12月下旬のデモ開始以来、イラン治安部隊が少なくとも45人の抗議者を殺害したと発表し、うち8人は子供だった。
NetBlocks had reported outages in the western city of Kermanshah earlier in the day, as authorities intensified their crackdown against protesters. The Norway-based NGO Iran Human Rights (IHR) said on Thursday that Iranian security forces had killed at least 45 protesters, including eight children, since the demonstrations began in late December.
木曜日、7つのクルド人政治団体によるゼネスト呼びかけに応じ、商店主たちはクルド人地域やイラン各地の数十都市で店を閉めた。人権団体「ヘンガウ」は、西部のイラム州、ケルマンシャー州、ロレスターン州で閉鎖された店舗の映像を投稿した。同団体は、当局がケルマンシャー州と北部のカムヤラン市でデモ参加者に発砲し、数人の参加者が負傷したと非難した。
Shopkeepers heeded calls from seven Kurdish political groups for a general strike on Thursday, closing their doors in Kurdish regions and dozens of other cities around Iran. The Hengaw rights group posted footage of shuttered shops in the western provinces of Ilam, Kermanshah and Lorestan. It accused authorities of firing on demonstrators in Kermanshah and the nearby town of Kamyaran to the north, injuring several protesters.
抗議運動は鎮まる気配を見せず、木曜日には全31州にデモが広がった。
Demonstrations reached all 31 provinces on Thursday as the protest movement showed no signs of abating.
南部ファールス州では、デモ参加者が革命防衛隊アル・クドス部隊の元上級司令官、カセム・ソレイマニの像を倒した。ソレイマニは政府支持者から神話上の英雄とみなされている。確認された映像には、像が倒される際にデモ参加者が歓声を上げている様子が映っている。
In the southern Fars province demonstrators pulled down the statue of the former senior Revolutionary Guards al-Quds force commander Qassem Suleimani – considered a hero of mythical proportions by government supporters. Verified footage showed protesters cheering as the statue came down.
抗議活動は木曜日夜まで続き、AFPが確認したソーシャルメディアの画像によると、テヘラン北西部の広大なアヤトラ・カシャニ通りには、支持を示す車のクラクションが鳴り響く中、大勢の群衆が集まっていた。他の画像には、西部の都市アバダンでデモを行う群衆が写っている。IHRによると、水曜日の夜遅く、同市で抗議活動に参加していた女性が目を撃たれた。
Protests took place into the night Thursday, with a large crowd seen gathering on the vast Ayatollah Kashani Boulevard in the north-west of Tehran amid the sound of vehicle horns honking in support, according to social media images verified by Agence France-Presse. Other images showed a crowd demonstrating in the western city of Abadan. A woman attending a protest in that city late on Wednesday had been shot in the eye, according to IHR.
IHRによると、水曜日は12日間続く抗議活動の中で最も血なまぐさい日となり、13人の抗議活動参加者の死亡が確認された。「証拠は、弾圧の範囲が日ごとに激化、拡大していることを示している」とIHRのマフムード・アミリ=モガダム局長は述べ、さらに数百人が負傷し、2,000人以上が逮捕されたと付け加えた。
IHR said Wednesday was the bloodiest day of the now 12-day movement, with 13 protesters confirmed killed. “The evidence shows that the scope of the crackdown is becoming more violent and more extensive every day,” said the IHR director, Mahmood Amiry-Moghaddam, adding that hundreds more had been wounded and more than 2,000 arrested.
ファルス通信は水曜日、テヘラン西部で「騒乱を鎮圧しようとしていた」警察官1人が死亡したと報じた。
On Wednesday a police officer was killed west of Tehran trying “to control unrest”, the Fars news agency reported.
AFPの集計によると、イラン国内のメディアや公式声明は、抗議活動開始以来、治安部隊を含む少なくとも21人が死亡したと報じている。
Media inside Iran and official statements have reported at least 21 people killed, including security forces, since the protests began, according to an Agence France-Presse tally.
この抗議運動は過去3年間で最大規模で、2022年の「女性・生命・自由」デモの規模にはまだ達していないものの、イランの政治・治安当局に警戒感を与えている。
The protest movement is the largest in three years, and while it has not yet reached the size of the 2022 Woman, Life, Freedom demonstrations, it has alarmed Iran’s political and security leadership.
人権団体は、当局が負傷した抗議参加者を拘束するために病院を襲撃するなどの手段に訴えていると非難した。「イランの治安部隊は、抗議参加者と傍観者の両方を負傷させ、殺害した」とアムネスティ・インターナショナルは述べ、当局が「違法な武力」を行使していると非難した。
Rights groups accused authorities of resorting to tactics including raiding hospitals to detain wounded protesters. “Iran’s security forces have injured and killed both protesters and bystanders,” said Amnesty International, accusing authorities of using “unlawful force”.
イランのマスード・ペゼシュキアン大統領は木曜日、デモへの対応を自制するよう求めた。「いかなる暴力的または威圧的な行動も避けなければならない」とペゼシュキアン大統領は自身のウェブサイトに掲載した声明で述べ、「最大限の自制」に加え、「対話、関与、そして国民の要求への耳を傾ける」ことを強く求めた。
The Iranian president, Masoud Pezeshkian, on Thursday called for restraint in how the demonstrations are handled. “Any violent or coercive behaviour should be avoided,” said Pezeshkian in a statement on his website, urging “utmost restraint” as well as “dialogue, engagement and listening to the people’s demands”.
抗議活動のきっかけとなったイラン通貨の急落と経済全体の不況は、政府によるデモ参加者の不満への対応を困難にしている。通貨は下落を続け、政府は輸入業者向けの為替レート補助の終了を発表した。この措置によって既に食料品価格が高騰している。
The trigger for the protests, the sudden slide of the country’s currency and general economic malaise, has made it difficult for the government to address the grievances of protesters. The currency has continued to depreciate, while the government announced the end of a subsidised exchange rate for importers – a move that has already caused the price of groceries to soar.
イラン国民にとって、日常生活はますます手の届かないものになってきています。食料品の平均価格は昨年から70%以上、医薬品も同時期に約50%上昇しています。
Everyday life has become increasingly unaffordable for Iranians. The average price of food has increased by more than 70% since last year, and medicine about 50% in the same time period.
政府は、国を苦しめる経済危機の解決はほぼ自らの手に負えないと述べており、汚職や価格つり上げには取り組むものの、使える手段は限られていると述べています。政府は、国の経済危機の原因は外部要因、主にイランの核開発計画に対する西側諸国による厳しい制裁にあると主張しています。
The government has said that solving the economic crisis afflicting the country is largely out of its hands, and that while it will work to tackle corruption and price gouging, it has few tools to use. It blamed the economic woes of the country on external factors, primarily the harsh sanctions placed on Iran mainly by the west in response to Iran’s nuclear programme.
これまでの抗議活動は、2022年の抗議活動とは対照的に、分散化しており、中心人物が不在のように見えます。2022年の抗議活動では、デモ参加者は22歳のマーサ・アミニ氏を囲んで結集しました。アミニ氏はヒジャブを不適切に着用した疑いで逮捕され、警察の拘束下で死亡しました。
The protests thus far seem to be decentralised and lacking in a central figure, in contrast to the 2022 protests, when demonstrators rallied around 22-year-old Mahsa Amini, who died in police custody after being arrested for allegedly wearing the hijab improperly.
1979年のイラン革命で追放されたシャーの息子で、現在亡命中の皇太子レザー・パフラヴィは、この運動における指導力の空白を埋めようと努めている。彼はイラン国民に対し、木曜日と金曜日の午後8時(現地時間)に窓から声を上げて支持を表明するよう呼びかけた。
The exiled crown prince Reza Pahlavi, the son of the shah who was ejected by the 1979 Iranian revolution, has been trying to fill the leadership vacuum in the movement. He urged Iranians to yell from their windows on Thursday and Friday at 8pm local time to show their support.
パフラヴィは広く共有された動画の中で、「皆さんの反応に基づき、次の行動の呼びかけを発表します」と述べた。
“Based on your response, I will announce the next calls to action,” Pahlavi said in a widely shared video.
パフラヴィ王子がどれほどの支持を得ているかは不明だが、過去12日間の抗議活動の動画には、亡命中の王子への支持を叫ぶデモ参加者の姿が映っている。イラン治安部隊に近いソーシャルメディアチャンネルは、諜報員が自宅を訪問し、パフラヴィ王子の抗議活動に参加しないよう警告する様子を映したとされる動画を公開した。また、参加者を特定するためにドローンが使用されると報じるメディアもある。
It is unclear the level of support Pahlavi enjoys, though videos of protests over the last 12 days have showed demonstrators chanting in support for the exiled prince. A social media channel close to Iran’s security forces published a video which purported to show intelligence agents visiting people in their homes warning them not to take part in Pahlavi’s protest, with other outlets claiming drones would be used to identify those who do participate.
当局は抗議活動参加者に対して暴力を行使しているものの、その弾圧は2022年のような激しさには達していない。アナリストたちは、イランは6月のイスラエルとの戦争で揺れた3年前よりも治安が悪化している可能性があると指摘している。
Though authorities have used violence against protesters, their crackdown has not reached nearly the same intensity as it did in 2022. Analysts have said that the state may feel less secure than it did three years ago, rocked by its June war with Israel.
イラン政府は海外からの脅威にも直面しており、ドナルド・トランプ米大統領は、イランがデモ参加者を殺害した場合、抗議活動に介入すると警告している。トランプ氏は木曜日、イラン当局が「人々を殺害し始めた」場合、厳しい措置を取ると改めて警告し、米国は「イランに非常に厳しい打撃を与える」と警告した。
The government also faces threats from abroad, with the US president, Donald Trump, threatening to intervene in protests if Iran killed demonstrators. Trump on Thursday reiterated his threat to take severe action against Iran if its authorities “start killing people”, warning Washington would “hit them very hard”.
米国務省もオンラインで抗議活動を奨励し、道路標識にトランプ氏のステッカーを貼るデモ参加者の映像を共有した。「消費者が購入できず、農家が販売できないほど価格が高騰すれば、誰もが損をする」と国務省はXへの投稿で述べた。
The US state department also encouraged protesters online, sharing footage of some placing Trump stickers on road signs. “When prices are set so high that neither consumers can afford to buy nor farmers can afford to sell, everyone loses,” the state department said in a post on X.
木曜日の夜、スコット・ベセント米国財務長官は、イラン経済が「窮地に陥っている」と述べ、ミネソタ経済クラブで次のように述べた。「今は非常に不安定な状況だ。トランプ大統領は、抗議活動参加者へのさらなる危害を望んでいない。緊迫した状況だ。」
On Thursday night the US treasury secretary, Scott Bessent, said the Iranian economy was “on the ropes”, telling the Economic Club of Minnesota: “It’s a very precarious moment. He [Trump] does not want them to harm more of the protesters. This is a tense moment.”
一方、ドイツのヨハン・ワデフル外相は、イラン当局による抗議活動参加者への「過剰な武力行使」を非難した。
German foreign minister Johann Wadephul, meanwhile, condemned the “excessive use of force” by Iranian authorities against protesters.
イラン外務省と軍はトランプ大統領の発言に激しく反発しており、イラン軍司令官は水曜日、イランを脅かす国々への先制攻撃を行うと警告した。
The Iranian foreign ministry and military have lashed out over Trump’s comments, with Iran’s army chief threatening on Wednesday to carry out pre-emptive strikes on states that threaten Iran.
当局は、抗議活動の権利は正当であるものの、暴徒や外国の支援を受けた破壊工作員が抗議活動を乗っ取ったとして、抗議活動を暴力的だと非難する姿勢を強めている。
Authorities have increasingly cast protesters as violent, saying that while the right to protest was legitimate, rioters and foreign-backed saboteurs had hijacked protests.
政府に近い報道機関によると、テヘラン郊外で警察大佐が刺傷され、また水曜夜にはテヘラン北東部チェナランの警察署が襲撃され、5人が死亡した。
Outlets close to the government said a police colonel was stabbed outside Tehran, while a police station in Chenaran, north-east of Tehran, was attacked on Wednesday night leading to the death of five people.
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m