見出し画像

トランプ大統領、イランに対する軍事的および秘密的な選択肢について説明を受けたと情報筋が語る BBC 2026/1/13

Trump briefed on military and covert options for Iran, sources say

ドナルド・トランプ大統領は、イランで使用可能な幅広い秘密兵器および軍事兵器について説明を受けたと、国防総省の当局者2人がBBCの米国パートナーであるCBSニュースに語った。
President Donald Trump has been briefed on a wide range of covert and military tools for use in Iran, two Department of Defense officials told the BBC's US partner, CBS News.

長距離ミサイル攻撃は依然として米国の介入の選択肢として残っているが、国防総省当局者はサイバー作戦や心理戦による対応策も提示したと、関係筋は述べている。
Long-range missile strikes remain an option for a potential US intervention, but Pentagon officials have also presented cyber operations and psychological campaign responses, the sources said.

トランプ大統領は月曜日、イランと商業的なつながりを持つ国からの製品に25%の関税を課すと発表した。人権団体によると、3週間にわたる反政府デモで600人以上のデモ参加者が死亡したという。
Trump announced a 25% tariff on goods from countries with commercial ties to Iran on Monday, as rights groups say more than 600 protesters have been killed in three weeks of anti-government protests.

イラン外相は、テヘランは米国との協議に前向きだが、「戦争への備え」は依然として整っていると述べた。
Iran's foreign minister has said Tehran is open to talks with Washington, but remains "prepared for war".

トランプ大統領の国家安全保障チームは、火曜日にホワイトハウスでイランへの対応策を協議する会合を開く予定だと関係者らは述べているが、大統領自身が出席するかどうかは不明だ。
Trump's national security team is expected to hold a meeting at the White House on Tuesday to discuss options for Iran, the sources said, but it is unclear whether the president himself will be in attendance.

トランプ大統領はこれに先立ち、さらなる抗議活動参加者の殺害が発生した場合、軍は介入に向け「非常に強力な選択肢」を検討していると述べていた。トランプ大統領は、イランの指導者らが「交渉」を要請したとしながらも、米国は「会合の前に行動を起こさなければならないかもしれない」と付け加えた。
The US president had earlier said that his military was weighing "very strong options" to intervene if more protesters were killed. Trump said Iranian leaders had called him "to negotiate", but added that the US "may have to act before a meeting".

イラン通貨の暴落と経済運営の失策に対する不満は、イランの最高指導者アリー・ハメネイ師の正統性に対する危機へと拡大している。
Frustration over the collapse of the Iranian currency and economic mismanagement has expanded into a crisis of legitimacy for Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

ホワイトハウスのカロリン・リービット報道官は月曜日、イラン当局者がトランプ大統領のスティーブ・ウィトコフ特使にも連絡を取ったと述べ、イランの公式見解は「政権が非公式に受け取っているメッセージとは大きく異なる」と付け加えた。
On Monday, White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt said an Iranian official had also contacted Trump's special envoy Steve Witkoff, adding that Tehran's public stance is "quite [different] from the messages the administration is receiving privately".

しかし、リービット報道官は、米国大統領は「必要と判断すれば軍事的選択肢を用いることをためらわない」と警告した。
However, she warned that the US president is "unafraid to use military options if and when he deems necessary".

CBSの取材に対し匿名を条件に国家安全保障問題に関するコメントを求めた2人の情報筋は、イランにおける米国の軍事的対応は空軍力によるものになる可能性が高いものの、イランの指揮系統や通信網を混乱させる選択肢も検討していると述べた。
The two sources, who requested anonymity to discuss national security matters with CBS, said that any US military response in Iran will likely involve air power, but that planners are also considering options to disrupt Iranian command structures and communications.

米国は、イラン在住の自国民に対し、米国政府の支援を必要としない形でイランを離れるか、出国する計画を立てるよう強く求めている。
The US has urged its citizens in Iran to leave or have a plan to depart the country that does not require US government assistance.

ハメネイ師は、米国が「欺瞞」を働き、「裏切り者の傭兵」に依存していると非難する一方で、月曜日にイラン国内で行われた政府主催の親政府集会を称賛した。
Khamenei accused the US of "deceit" and relying on "treacherous mercenaries", while praising state-organised pro-government rallies held in Iran on Monday.

ハメネイ師は、「イランは強大な国家であり、敵の存在を認識し、理解しており、あらゆる場面に存在している」と述べた。
He said the "Iranian nation is a powerful one, is aware and knows its enemies and is present in every scene".

国営メディアによると、親政府デモの呼びかけを受け、複数の都市で大規模な群衆が集まった。BBCペルシャは、国内の人々にデモへの参加を呼びかけるテキストメッセージと、反政府デモへの参加を控えるよう警告するテキストメッセージを確認した。
State media said large crowds gathered in several cities following calls for pro-government demonstrations. BBC Persian has seen text messages inviting people inside the country to attend these demonstrations, while also warning them not to take part in anti-government protests.

トランプ大統領は月曜日、自身のプラットフォーム「トゥルース・ソーシャル」上で、テヘランと「取引」している国からの製品に25%の関税を課すと表明したが、詳細は明らかにしなかった。
Separately on Monday, Trump said on his Truth Social platform he would impose a 25% tariff on goods from countries that are "doing business" with Tehran, without elaborating.

「この命令は最終的かつ決定的なものだ」とトランプ大統領は付け加えた。
"This order is final and conclusive," he added.

既に厳しい米国の制裁下にあるイランは、通貨崩壊とインフレに直面しており、食料価格は最大70%も上昇している。食料はイランの輸入の約3分の1を占めており、関税による更なる制限は、食料不足とコストをさらに悪化させる可能性がある。
Iran, already under severe US sanctions, faces a collapsing currency and inflation that has pushed food prices up by as much as 70%. Food makes up about one-third of Iran's imports, and further restrictions, caused by the tariffs, could worsen shortages and costs.

ホワイトハウスは関税に関する追加情報を明らかにしなかった。中国はイランの最大の貿易相手国であり、イラク、アラブ首長国連邦、トルコ、インドがそれに続く。
The White House did not share additional information about the tariffs. China is Iran's largest trading partner, followed by Iraq, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey and India.

イラン政府が反政府デモへの弾圧をエスカレートさせる中、今回の措置はテヘランへの圧力を強める可能性がある。
The move could put more pressure on Tehran as the Iranian government escalates a crackdown on anti-government demonstrations.

一方、イラン最後の国王の息子で、米国に亡命中のレザー・パフラヴィー氏は、抗議活動参加者の死者数を抑えるため、トランプ大統領に対し「より早期に」介入するよう促した。
Meanwhile, Reza Pahlavi, the son of Iran's last shah who lives in exile in the US, has urged Trump to intervene "sooner" to limit the number of deaths among protesters.

CBSニュースのインタビューで、パフラヴィー氏は現イラン政府が「再び交渉の準備ができていると世界に思わせようとしている」と述べた。
In an interview with CBS News, Pahlavi said the current Iranian government was "trying to trick the world into thinking that (it) is ready to negotiate once again".

彼はトランプ大統領を「有言実行の人物であり、本心で言っていることをそのまま言う人物」であり、「何が危機に瀕しているかを理解し」ている人物だと評した。
He described Trump as "a man that means what he says and says what he means" and who "knows what's at stake".

「大統領は早急に決断を下さなければならないと思う」とパフラヴィ氏は述べた。
"I think the president has a decision to make fairly soon," Pahlavi said.

ノルウェーに拠点を置く人権団体イラン人権(IHRNGO)によると、イランでは少なくとも648人の抗議参加者が死亡しており、そのうち9人は18歳未満の若者だ。イラン国内の情報筋はBBCに対し、死者数はさらに多い可能性があると語っている。
At least 648 protesters in Iran have been killed, including nine people under the age of 18, according to Norway-based human rights group Iran Human Rights (IHRNGO). Sources inside Iran have told the BBC the death toll could be much higher.

BBCをはじめとするほとんどの国際報道機関は、イラン国内からの報道ができていない。木曜日の夜からインターネットが遮断されているため、情報の入手と検証が困難になっている。
The BBC and most other international news organisations are unable to report from inside Iran. An internet blackout since Thursday evening has made it difficult to obtain and verify information.

海外記事の和訳まとめ|世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中

いいなと思ったら応援しよう!

世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中 よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m