トルコ警察、学校銃乱射事件に関するオンライン投稿で162人を拘束 BBC 2026/4/17
Turkish police detain 162 people over online posts about school shootings
トルコ警察は、今週発生した2件の学校銃乱射事件に関する物議を醸す内容をオンラインに投稿したとして、162人を拘束した。
Turkish police have detained 162 people accused of posting controversial content online about two deadly school shootings that took place this week.
アキン・ギュルレク法務大臣は、これらのアカウントが事件の映像を共有し、恐怖を煽り、犯罪を賛美するような内容を拡散したと非難した。
Justice Minister Akın Gürlek accused accounts of sharing footage of the incidents, spreading content capable of creating fear and praising crime.
火曜日、トルコ南東部の高校で銃乱射事件が発生し、少なくとも16人が負傷した。その後、水曜日にはカフラマンマラシュ市内の別の学校で銃乱射事件が発生し、9人が死亡した。
At least 16 people were injured in a shooting at a high school in the country's south-east on Tuesday, before another nine were killed in a shooting at another school in the city of Kahramanmaras on Wednesday.
木曜日に行われる若い犠牲者の葬儀には、数百人が市内の主要モスク周辺に集まった。
Hundreds have gathered near the city's main mosque for the funerals of the young victims, which are being held on Thursday.
犠牲者の一人は10歳のゼイネプちゃんであることが確認されました。彼女の叔父であるマフムートさんはBBCに対し、ゼイネプちゃんは賢く、周りの人を尊重する子だったと語りました。「彼女は今、天使になった。空高く舞い上がった」と彼は言いました。
One victim has been identified as 10-year-old Zeynep. Her uncle, Mahmut, told the BBC that she was a clever girl who respected others. He said: "Now she is an angel, she flew away."
マフムートさんは、今回の事件を受けて、学校での警備強化を訴えました。
He said he wanted more protection in schools following the attack.
もう一人の犠牲者の叔母であるシュラさんはBBCに対し、10歳の姪の名前がニュースで読み上げられた時に初めて亡くなったことを知ったと語りました。
The aunt of another victim, Shura, told the BBC she had learned that her 10-year-old niece had been killed when her name was read out on the news.
BBCの取材によると、トルコ政府の閣僚3人も葬儀に参列する予定です。
Three Turkish government ministers are also expected to attend the funerals, the BBC understands.
トルコ当局によると、カフラマンマラシュで発生した銃撃事件で生徒8人と教師1人が死亡、13人が負傷し、うち6人が重体となっている。
Eight students and one teacher were killed in the shooting in Kahramanmaras, Turkish officials said, with 13 others wounded, including six in critical condition.
この事件はアイセル・チャルク中学校で発生し、14歳の犯人も死亡した。
A 14-year-old attacker was also killed during the incident, which took place at Ayser Calik Secondary School.
地元検察当局は声明で、容疑者は犯行を事前に計画していたと述べた。
The suspect had planned the attack in advance, the local prosecutor's office said in a statement.
「デジタル資料の調査の結果、容疑者のコンピューターから2026年4月11日付の文書が発見され、容疑者が近い将来に大規模な作戦を実行する意図があったことが示唆された。」
"During the examination of digital materials, a document dated April 11, 2026, was found on the suspect's computer indicating that he intended to carry out a major operation in the near future."
警察によると、容疑者はWhatsAppのプロフィール写真に、アメリカの大量殺人犯エリオット・ロジャーを連想させる画像を掲載していた。ロジャーは2014年にカリフォルニア州で6人を殺害した後、自殺した。
The suspect had referenced US mass killer Elliot Rodger in a photo on his WhatsApp profile, according to police. Rodger murdered six people before taking his own life in California in 2014.
トルコメディアは、学生とみられる犯人が2つの教室に侵入し、銃5丁と弾倉7個を所持していたと報じた。
Turkish media reported that the attacker, believed to be a student, entered two classrooms and had five guns and seven magazines with him.
火曜日に発生したこの襲撃事件では16人が負傷した。事件はシヴェレク地区のアフメト・コユンジュ職業技術アナトリア高等学校で起きた。
Tuesday's attack, which saw 16 injured, took place at the Ahmet Koyuncu Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School in Siverek district.
地元知事のハサン・シルダク氏によると、犯人は10代後半の元生徒で、散弾銃を無差別に発砲した後、同じ銃で自殺したという。
The attacker, who was an ex-student in his late teens, fired "indiscriminately with a shotgun" before killing himself with the weapon, local governor Hasan Şildak said.
ギュルレク法務大臣は、襲撃事件後のオンライン上の行動について政府が懸念を表明し、95人が拘束されたと述べた。
Justice Minister Gürlek said 95 individuals had been taken into custody following government concerns over online behaviour following the attacks.
彼らは、放送禁止にもかかわらず襲撃に関連する映像を共有したこと、国民に恐怖心を煽る可能性のあるコンテンツを共有したこと、犯罪や犯罪者を称賛し、犯罪行為を扇動したこと、そして公式声明の信憑性を損なわせることを目的とした誤った情報を公に拡散したことなどを理由に告発されている。
They have been accused of sharing footage relating to the attack despite a broadcast ban, sharing content that could create fear among the public, praising crime and criminals while encouraging the commission of offences, and publicly circulating misleading misinformation aimed at discrediting official statements.
ギュルレク氏によると、1,104のソーシャルメディアアカウントにも制限が課されたという。
Restrictions have also been imposed on 1,104 social media accounts, Gürlek said.
さらに、他の学校でも襲撃が行われることを示唆する投稿を共有したとして、67人が拘束された。
Another 67 people have been taken into custody after being accused of sharing posts indicating that attacks would be carried out at other schools.
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m