見出し画像

マルセイユのホテルで刺傷事件が発生、フランス警察が男性を射殺 BBC 2025/9/3

Marseille stabbing: Man shot dead by French police after hotel attack

フランス南部の都市マルセイユで、ホテルと近隣の路上で5人が負傷した後、男性が警察に射殺された。
A man has been shot dead by police in the southern French city of Marseille after five people were wounded in a hotel and a nearby street.

マルセイユの検察官ニコラ・ベッソーネ氏は記者団に対し、男性はナイフ2本と警棒1本を所持しており、警察の警告を無視して武器を捨てたと述べた。
The man was armed with two knives and a baton and had ignored police warnings to drop his weapons, Marseille prosecutor Nicolas Bessone told reporters.

検察官によると、男性は家賃未払いのためホテルから立ち退きを命じられ、以前住んでいた部屋で1人を襲撃した後、ホテル支配人とその息子を刺したという。
He had been evicted from the hotel for unpaid rent and attacked one person in his old room, before stabbing the hotel manager and his son, the prosecutor said.

目撃者によると、火曜日の午後4時(グリニッジ標準時午後1時)直前、マルセイユの旧港にほど近いケバブレストランの前で銃声が聞こえたという。Witnesses described hearing shots ring out in front of a kebab restaurant not far from the Old Port in Marseille shortly before 15:00 (13:00 GMT) on Tuesday.

ニコラ・ベッソーネ氏は、襲撃犯はチュニジア国籍でフランスに合法的に居住しているものの、警察に知られている人物だと説明した。
Nicolas Bessone described the suspected attacker as a Tunisian national who was legally resident in France but known to police.

ベッソーネ氏によると、男はホテルから追い出された後、ナイフを持って戻ってきて3人を襲撃し、その後スナックバーに行き、そこでマネージャーを刺そうとしたという。
After being thrown out of the hotel, he said the man had returned armed with knives and attacked three people, before going on to the snack bar where he tried to stab the manager.

客たちは、旧港から徒歩数分のクール・ベルサンスにあるレストランから男を追い払った。その後、警察が現場に到着し、テーザー銃と拳銃で発砲した。
Customers chased him away from the restaurant on Cours Belsunce, a few minutes' walk from the Old Port. Police then arrived at the scene where they opened fire with a taser and guns.

検察官によると、ホテルで刺された被害者の1人は重体で、他の2人も重傷を負った。
One of the victims stabbed at the hotel was in a critical condition, the prosecutor said, and the other two were also seriously wounded.

ブルーノ・リテールロー内務大臣は、火曜日の午後に現場を訪問する予定だった。
Interior Minister Bruno Retailleau was due to visit the scene of the attack later on Tuesday.

マルセイユのブノワ・パヤン市長は、火曜日の襲撃事件で犠牲になったすべての人々に全面的な支援を表明し、警察の迅速な対応を称賛した。 「マルセイユの女性と男性の安全が私の最優先事項です」と彼はソーシャルメディアに書いた。
Marseille Mayor Benoît Payan expressed his full support to all those caught up in Tuesday's attack and praised police for their quick response. "The security of the women and men of Marseille is my priority," he wrote on social media.




海外記事の和訳まとめ|世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中


いいなと思ったら応援しよう!

世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中 よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m