イラン指導者、抗議活動参加者はトランプ大統領を喜ばせようとする破壊者だと主張 BBC 2026/1/10
Iran leader Khamenei says anti-government protesters are vandals trying to please Trump
イランの最高指導者アリー・ハメネイ師は、反政府デモ参加者を「トラブルメーカー」と呼び、「米国大統領のご機嫌取り」を狙っていると述べた。
Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has called anti-government protesters "troublemakers" who are trying "to please the president of the US".
イランはまた、国連安全保障理事会に書簡を送り、米国がイランにおけるデモを「暴力的な破壊活動と広範な破壊行為」へと変貌させたと非難した。一方、トランプ大統領はイランが「大きな問題を抱えている」と述べた。
Iran also sent a letter to the United Nations Security Council blaming the US for turning the protests into what it called "violent subversive acts and widespread vandalism" in Iran. Trump, meanwhile, said Iran was "in big trouble".
13日目を迎えたデモは経済問題をきっかけに勃発し、近年で最大規模に拡大している。イスラム共和国の終焉を求める声や、王政復古を求める声も上がっている。
The protests, in their 13th day, erupted over the economy and have grown into the largest in years - leading to calls for an end to the Islamic Republic and some urging the restoration of the monarchy.
人権団体によると、少なくとも48人のデモ参加者と14人の治安要員が死亡した。
At least 48 protesters and 14 security personnel have been killed, according to human rights groups.
インターネットは遮断されている。
An internet blackout is in place.
トランプ大統領は金曜日、ホワイトハウスで「我々は彼らの痛いところを徹底的に攻撃する」と述べ、政権はイラン情勢を注意深く見守っており、米国の介入は「地上部隊の投入」を意味するものではないと付け加えた。
"We will be hitting them very hard where it hurts," Trump said at the White House on Friday, adding that his administration was watching the situation in Iran carefully and that any US involvement does not mean "boots on the ground".
「ほんの数週間前には誰も考えられなかったような都市が、民衆によって占拠されつつあるようだ」とトランプ大統領は述べた。
"It looks to me that the people are taking over certain cities that nobody thought were really possible just a few weeks ago," he said.
これらの発言は、米国大統領が木曜日にイラン政府について述べた発言と重なる。大統領は、イラン政府が「人々を殺し始めたら、彼らを厳しく罰する」と明言した。
These remarks echo ones the US president made about the Iranian government on Thursday, where he pledged to "hit them very hard" if they "start killing people".
ハメネイ師は金曜日のテレビ演説でも、依然として挑戦的な姿勢を崩さなかった。
Khamenei remained defiant in a televised address on Friday.
「イスラム共和国は数十万人の高潔な人々の血によって権力を握り、それを否定する者の前で屈服することはないということを、皆に知ってもらいたい」と、86歳のハメネイ師は述べた。
"Let everyone know that the Islamic Republic came to power through the blood of several hundred thousand honourable people and it will not back down in the face of those who deny this," the 86-year-old said.
その後、支持者集会で国営テレビで放送された演説でも、ハメネイ師はイランは「破壊的な勢力への対処を決して避けない」と、さらに強い姿勢を示した。
Later, in remarks made to a gathering of supporters and broadcast on state television, Khamenei doubled down, saying Iran "will not shirk from dealing with destructive elements".
イランの国連大使は、安全保障理事会宛ての書簡の中で、米国が「脅迫、煽動、そして意図的に不安定化と暴力を煽ることでイランの内政に干渉している」と非難した。
Iran's United Nations ambassador accused the US of "interfering in Iran's internal affairs through threats, incitement, and the deliberate encouragement of instability and violence," in a letter to the Security Council.
米国に拠点を置く人権活動家通信社(HRANA)によると、12月28日に抗議活動が始まって以来、48人の参加者が殺害されたほか、2,277人以上が逮捕されたという。
Since protests began on 28 December, in addition to the 48 protesters killed, more than 2,277 individuals have also been arrested, the US-based Human Rights Activist News Agency (HRANA) said.
ノルウェーに拠点を置くイラン人権NGO(IHRNGO)は、少なくとも51人の参加者が殺害され、うち9人は子どもだったと報じた。
The Norway-based Iran Human Rights (IHRNGO) said at least 51 protesters, including nine children, had been killed.
BBCペルシャ放送局は、このうち22人の家族と連絡を取り、身元を確認しました。BBCをはじめとするほとんどの国際報道機関は、イラン国内での報道を禁じられています。
BBC Persian has spoken to the families of 22 of them and confirmed their identities. The BBC and most other international news organisations are barred from reporting inside Iran.
英国、ドイツ、フランスの首脳は共同声明で、「イラン治安部隊による暴力行為の報告を深く懸念しており、抗議者の殺害を強く非難する」と述べました。
In a joint statement, the leaders of the UK, Germany and France said they were "deeply concerned about reports of violence by Iranian security forces, and strongly condemn the killing of protesters".
フランスのエマニュエル・マクロン大統領、英国のキール・スターマー首相、ドイツのフリードリヒ・メルツ首相は、「イラン当局は自国民を守る責任があり、報復を恐れることなく表現の自由と平和的な集会を認めなければならない」と述べました。
"The Iranian authorities have the responsibility to protect their own population and must allow for the freedom of expression and peaceful assembly without fear of reprisal," French President Emmanuel Macron, UK Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer and German Chancellor Friedrich Merz said.
国連報道官のステファン・デュジャリック氏は、国連は人命の損失に深く心を痛めていると述べた。「世界中の人々は平和的にデモを行う権利を有しており、各国政府はその権利を守り、尊重されるよう確保する責任がある」とデュジャリック氏は述べた。
UN spokesperson Stéphane Dujarric said the United Nations was very disturbed by the loss of life. "People anywhere in the world have a right to demonstrate peacefully, and governments have a responsibility to protect that right and to ensure that that right is respected," he said.
一方、イランの治安当局と司法当局は、一連の協調的な警告を発し、強硬な姿勢を強め、イランの最高安全保障機関である最高国家安全保障会議(SNSC)が以前示した「容赦はない」というメッセージを繰り返した。
Meanwhile the Iranian security and judicial authorities issued a series of coordinated warnings, hardening their rhetoric and echoing an earlier message of "no leniency" by Iran's top security body, the Supreme National Security Council (SNSC).
イランの国家安全保障会議(国内治安を管轄する会議であり、SNSCとは別物)は、デモ参加者を「武装した破壊者」であり「平和と安全を乱す者」と呼び、「断固とした必要な法的措置を講じる」と述べた。
Iran's National Security Council - responsible for domestic security and not to be confused with the SNSC - said "decisive and necessary legal action will be taken" against protesters, which it described as "armed vandals" and "disruptors of peace and security".
短い声明の中で、同組織は「軍、法執行機関、または政府施設へのいかなる形態の攻撃」にも警告を発した。イラン革命防衛隊(IRGC)の情報機関は、「テロ行為」と称する行為を容認しないと表明し、「敵の計画が完全に挫折するまで」活動を継続すると主張した。
In a brief statement, it warned against "any form of attack on military, law-enforcement, or governmental facilities". The intelligence arm of Iran's Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) said it would not tolerate what it described as "terrorist acts", asserting that it would continue its operations "until the complete defeat of the enemy's plan".
1979年のイスラム革命で退位したイラン最後の国王レザ・パフラヴィーの息子は、金曜日にトランプ大統領に対し、「イラン国民を支援するために介入する用意がある」よう求めた。
Reza Pahlavi, the son of Iran's last shah who was overthrown by the 1979 Islamic revolution, called on Trump on Friday to "be prepared to intervene to help the people of Iran".
ワシントンD.C.近郊に住むパフラヴィーは、木曜日と金曜日に抗議活動を行うよう呼びかけていた。
Pahlavi, who lives close to Washington DC, had urged protesters to take to the streets on Thursday and Friday.
抗議活動は全国で発生しており、BBCベリファイは67か所の動画を検証している。
Protests have taken place across the country, with BBC Verify verifying videos from 67 locations.
金曜日、南東部の都市ザヘダーンで週ごとの礼拝後に抗議活動参加者が集結する様子が、BBCペルシャ語とBBCベリファイが検証した動画で確認されている。動画の一つでは、人々がハメネイ師に言及し「独裁者に死を」と叫ぶ声が聞こえる。
On Friday, protesters amassed after weekly prayers in the south-eastern city of Zahedan, videos verified by BBC Persian and BBC Verify show. In one of the videos, people can be heard chanting "death to the dictator", referencing Khamenei.
別の動画では、抗議活動参加者が地元のモスクの近くに集まり、大きな音が何度も聞こえる。
In another, protesters gather near a local mosque, when several loud bangs can be heard.
木曜日に確認された別の映像には、エスファハーン市にある国営放送局イリブの子会社、ヤング・ジャーナリスト・クラブの事務所で火災が発生した様子が映っている。火災の原因や負傷者の有無は不明である。
Another verified video from Thursday showed a fire at the office of the Young Journalists Club, a subsidiary of state broadcaster Irib, in the city of Isfahan. It is unclear what caused the fire and if anyone was injured.
BBCが木曜日夜に入手した写真には、テヘランのカージ・ラウンドアバウトで横転した車や炎上する様子も写っている。
Photos received by the BBC from Thursday night also show cars overturned and set alight at Tehran's Kaaj roundabout.
インターネット監視団体のクラウドフェアとネットブロックスによると、イランでは木曜日の夜からほぼ完全なインターネット遮断状態が続いており、金曜日には少量の通信が回復したという。これは、イランから発信される情報が減少していることを意味する。
The country has been under a near-total internet blackout since Thursday evening, with minor amounts of traffic returning on Friday, internet monitoring groups Cloudfare and Netblocks said. That means less information is emerging from Iran.
IHRNGOのマフムード・アミリ=モガダム代表は声明で、「政府による抗議者への武力行使は拡大しており、インターネット遮断後の暴力の激化や抗議者の広範な殺害のリスクは非常に深刻だ」と述べた。
IHRNGO director Mahmood Amiry-Moghaddam said in a statement that "the extent of the government's use of force against protesters has been increasing, and the risk of intensified violence and the widespread killing of protesters after the internet shutdown is very serious".
ノーベル賞受賞者のシーリン・エバディ氏は、インターネット遮断中に「虐殺」が発生する可能性があると警告した。
Nobel laureate Shirin Ebadi has warned of a possible "massacre" during the internet shutdown.
BBCにメッセージを送ることができたある人物は、イラン南部のシーラーズにいると述べた。彼は、今後さらに状況が悪化することを予想し、食料やその他の必需品を買いだめしようとスーパーマーケットに殺到する住民がいると報告した。
One person who was able to send a message to the BBC said he was in Shiraz, in southern Iran. He reported a run on supermarkets by residents trying to stock up on food and other essentials, expecting worse days to come.
インターネットの遮断により、現金自動預け払い機(ATM)は機能しなくなり、インターネットが使えないためデビットカードが使えない店では買い物の支払いができなくなっています。
The shutdown of the internet has meant that cash machines are not working, and there is no way to pay for purchases in shops where debit cards cannot be used due to the lack of internet.
人権NGO「ウィットネス」で働くマハサ・アリマルダニさんは、ロンドンでBBCに対し、木曜日の夜から家族と連絡が取れていないと話しました。
Mahsa Alimardani, who works for the human rights NGO Witness, told the BBC in London that she had not been able to make contact with her family since Thursday evening.
「情報にアクセスできず、愛する人が(抗議活動に)参加したのか、無事なのかも分からないのは、とても不安です」と彼女は言いました。
"It's very anxiety-inducing, not having access to information, not knowing if your loved ones participated [in the protests] or if they're okay," she said.
抗議活動は、テヘランの商店主たちが通貨暴落に憤慨したことから約2週間前に始まり、学生や街頭デモへと広がりました。
The protests began nearly two weeks ago with shopkeepers in Tehran angry about the collapsing currency, before spreading to students and street demonstrations.
直近の大規模な抗議活動は2022年で、ヒジャブを正しく着用していなかったとして道徳警察に拘束された若いクルド人女性、マハサ・アミニさんが拘留中に死亡した事件をきっかけにデモが勃発しました。
The last major protests were in 2022, when demonstrations erupted after the death in custody of Mahsa Amini, a young Kurdish woman who was detained by morality police for allegedly not wearing her hijab properly.
人権団体によると、数ヶ月にわたって550人以上が殺害され、2万人が治安部隊に拘束されました。
More than 550 people were killed and 20,000 detained by security forces over several months, according to human rights groups.
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m