スイスのバー火災、シャンパンボトルについた花火が原因か BBC 2026/1/3
Sparklers on champagne bottles likely cause of deadly Swiss bar fire
スイスのスキーリゾートにあるバーで発生した火災は、シャンパンボトルに置かれた花火が「天井に近づきすぎた」ことが原因とみられると当局は発表した。
A fire at a bar in a Swiss ski resort appears to have been caused by sparklers placed on bottles of champagne that came "too close to the ceiling", authorities said.
元旦早朝、クラン=モンタナで発生した火災では、40人が死亡、119人が負傷した。
Forty people died after the blaze in the early hours of New Year's Day in Crans-Montana, while 119 were injured.
ヴァレー州検事総長ベアトリス・ピルー氏は金曜日の記者会見で、現場で使用された資材、バーの防火対策、収容人数、そして火災発生時の店内の人数に焦点を当てて捜査を行うと述べた。
Valais Attorney General Beatrice Pilloud told a news conference on Friday the investigation would focus on the materials used on the site, the bar's fire safety measures, its capacity and the number of people inside at the time of the fire.
捜査では、起訴の必要性について検討される。「もし起訴が必要で、かつ、犯人がまだ生存しているのであれば、起訴されるでしょう」とピルー氏は述べた。
The investigation will explore whether prosecutions will be necessary. "If that is the case, and if those people are still alive, there will be a case opened against them," she said.
「あらゆる状況から判断すると、火災はシャンパンボトルにつけられたきらめくキャンドル、いわゆる花火から発生したと考えられます。シャンパンボトルは天井に近づきすぎていました。そこから急速に炎が広がりました」とピルー氏は会議で述べた。
"Everything leads us to think that the fire started from sparkling candles - or sparklers - which were put on bottles of champagne [that were] moved too close to the ceiling. From that, a blaze began very quickly", Ms Pilloud told the conference.
バーのオーナーの一人は地元メディアに対し、過去10年間に3回検査を受けており、すべて規則に従って行われていたと語ったと報じられている。
One of the bar's owners reportedly told local media the establishment had been inspected three times in the past ten years and that everything had been done according to the regulations.
当局は、火災で亡くなった40人の身元確認作業を継続しており、警察署長のフレデリック・ジスレル氏は「それが最優先事項だ」と述べた。
Authorities are still working on the formal identification of the 40 people killed in the fire, with police commander Frédéric Gisler saying "that is our priority".
ヴァレー州知事マティアス・レイナード氏は、火災で負傷した人の多くは依然として重体で、「今も生きるために闘っている」と述べた。
Many of those injured in the fire remain in a critical condition and "are still fighting to live", Mathias Reynard, president of the Valais region, said.
ギスラー氏によると、負傷者のうち113人の身元が正式に確認された。この中には、スイス人71人、フランス人14人、イタリア人11人、セルビア人4人などが含まれる。
Of those injured, 113 have been formally identified, Gisler said. This figure includes 71 Swiss citizens, 14 French, and 11 Italians, as well as four Serbs, among others.
ギスラー氏は、他の6人の身元確認作業が進行中であり、今後、数字が変わる可能性があると警告した。
The formal identification process of six others was ongoing, he said, and warned the figures may still change.
レイナード氏は、負傷者約50人が「重度の火傷治療のための専門施設に搬送済み、または近日中に欧州諸国に移送される予定」だと述べた。
Reynard said around 50 injured people "have been transferred or will be transferred soon to European countries in specialised centres for severe burns".
負傷者の中には、19歳のフランス人サッカー選手、タヒリス・ドス・サントスも含まれていると、所属クラブのFCメルツが発表した。
Among those injured was 19-year-old French footballer Tahirys Dos Santos, according to a statement released by his football club, FC Mertz.
ドス・サントスは火災で「重度の火傷」を負い、治療のためドイツへ空輸されたとクラブは発表している。
Dos Santos was "severely burned" in the fire, the club said, and has been airlifted to Germany for treatment.
火災後に行方不明となった人々の家族は、金曜日の夜も当局からの最新情報を不安げに待っていた。
The families of those missing after the fire were still anxiously awaiting updates from officials on Friday evening.
行方不明者の中には、イタリア国籍のアキレ・バロシさん(16歳)も含まれている。彼は元旦の午前1時30分(現地時間)にジャケットと携帯電話を取りにバーに入った。それ以来、家族は彼の消息について連絡を取っていない。
Among those missing is Italian national Achille Barosi, 16, who entered the bar at 01:30 local time on New Year's Day to retrieve his jacket and phone. His family have not heard from him since.
「彼がまだ生きているかどうかは分かりません」と、叔母のフランチェスカさんはBBCワールドサービスのOS番組で語った。甥は優秀な画家で、ミラノの美術学校に通っていたという。
"We don't know if he's still alive," his aunt Francesca told the BBC World Service's OS programme. She said her nephew was an excellent painter who had enrolled in an art school in Milan.
金曜日の記者会見で、当局は「災害犠牲者身元確認」と呼ばれるプロセスを用いて犠牲者の身元を確認していると述べた。これは、法医学専門家、医師、歯科医、捜査官からなるチームが、死者の名前を特定するためのデータを収集するものだ。
At the news conference on Friday, officials said they were identifying victims using a process called "Disaster Victim Identification", whereby a team of forensic specialists, doctors, dentists and investigators gather data that allows them to name the dead.
ピルー氏はその後の記者会見で、バーの天井が建築基準に適合していたかどうかも調査対象になると述べた。
Ms Pilloud later told the news conference the investigation would also explore whether the bar ceiling complied with building regulations.
ピルー氏は、捜査官が天井への発泡スチロールの設置について調査中だと述べ、現時点では発泡スチロールが基準を満たしていたかどうか、あるいは許可を得て設置されたかどうかについて確実なことは言えないと付け加えた。
She said investigators were exploring the installation of foam in the ceiling, adding she was unable to say with certainty at this stage whether the foam did or did not comply, or if it was installed with or without authorisation.
「憶測は避け、私たちに任せてください」とピルー氏は述べた。
"It's essential we don't make any assumptions... leave us to do our work," she said.
ピルー氏は、バーのフランス人マネージャー2人と火災から逃れた人々から事情聴取を受けたと述べた。
She said the two French managers of the bar had been interviewed, as well as people who escaped the fire.
ピルー氏は、聞き取り調査によって事件現場にいた人々のリストを作成するのに役立ったと述べた。
Ms Pilloud said the interviews had helped them to establish a list of those who were present during the incident.
当局はまた、バーには複数の出口があったことを確認したが、当時非常口が開いていたか閉じていたかは「現時点では断言できない」と付け加えた。
Officials also confirmed there was more than one exit out of the bar, but added they were "not currently able to say" whether the emergency exit was open or closed at the time.
リー・ゼンダーさん(22歳)は、ル・コンステレーションから目と鼻の先にあるバーで新年を祝っていた。
Lea Zehnder, 22, was celebrating New Year's at a bar within eye-shot of Le Constellation.
彼女は、ル・コンステレーションから叫び声が聞こえたと述べ、ボーイフレンドが重度の火傷を負った人々を助けたと語った。
She described hearing screams coming from Le Constellation and said her boyfriend helped those with serious burns.
「彼らは歩くことも話すこともできなかった」と彼女は語った。
"They couldn't walk or talk", she said.
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m