見出し画像

ハマスはさらに2人の人質の遺体を返還したが、残りの人質の遺体回収にはさらに時間が必要だと述べている BBC 2025/10/16

Hamas returns two more bodies but says it cannot retrieve remaining dead hostages

ハマスは、米国が仲介した停戦合意に基づき、さらに2人のイスラエル人人質の遺体を引き渡したと発表したが、ガザ地区の廃墟から残りの遺体を収容するには時間と特殊な機材が必要だとしている。
Hamas says it has handed over the bodies of two more Israeli hostages under the terms of the US-brokered ceasefire deal, but says it needs time and specialised equipment to recover the rest of the deceased from the ruins of Gaza.

ハマスの武装部隊は声明で、合意の履行は約束しているものの、到達できた人質の遺体はすべて返還したと述べた。
The group's armed wing said in a statement it was committed to the deal but had returned all the bodies of hostages it was able to reach.

ドナルド・トランプ米大統領は、ハマスが合意を遵守しない場合、イスラエル軍がガザ地区での戦闘を再開する可能性があると述べた。
US President Donald Trump has said Israeli forces could resume fighting in Gaza if Hamas does not uphold the agreement.

イスラエル首相府は声明で、イスラエルは赤十字を通じて人質の遺体が入った棺を受け取ったと発表し、現在、正式な身元確認を待っていると述べた。In a statement, the Israeli PM's office said Israel had received - through the Red Cross - coffins containing the bodies of hostages which were now awaiting official identification.

「イスラエル国防軍は国民に対し、慎重な行動を取り、公式身元確認を待つよう強く求める。身元確認はまず、死亡した人質の遺族に伝えられる」と声明は述べた。
"The IDF urges the public to act with sensitivity and wait for official identification, which will first be communicated to the families of the deceased hostages," the statement said.

20項目の和平案の実施状況について最新情報を提供した米国の上級顧問は、米国政府は今のところ、ハマスが残りの人質の遺体を回収しなかったことで合意に違反したとは考えていないと述べた。
Senior US advisors providing an update on the implementation of the 20-point peace plan said that the US government did not so far believe Hamas had broken the agreement by not retrieving the remains of remaining deceased hostages.

顧問たちは、ハマスが生きた人質を返還したのは誠意に基づく行動であり、様々な交渉関係者と協力して人質の遺体の捜索と返還に取り組んでいると主張した。
The advisors argued that Hamas had acted in good faith by returning the live hostages and was working with various interlocutors to find and return the remains of hostages.

水曜日の夜に返還された2体の遺体が人質であることが確認されれば、ガザ地区では依然として19人が行方不明となっていることになる。ハマスは、ガザ和平計画の第一段階として、死亡した人質28人全員を返還する必要がある。
If the two bodies returned on Wednesday night are confirmed to be hostages, that would mean 19 are still unaccounted for in Gaza. Hamas is required to return all 28 dead hostages as part of the first phase of the Gaza peace plan.

しかし、ハマスの武装勢力は声明で、「残りの遺体の捜索と回収には多大な労力と特殊な装備が必要であり、我々はこの件を解決すべく全力を尽くしている」と述べた。
But Hamas's armed wing said in a statement "the remaining bodies require significant efforts and specialised equipment to search for and retrieve, and we are making a great effort to close this file".

イスラエルはこれに先立ち、人質の返還について「妥協しない」と述べ、「任務はまだ完了していない」と強調した。
Earlier, Israel said it would "not compromise" on hostage returns, saying "the mission is not complete".

イスラエルのカッツ国防相は、戦争が再開された場合に備え、ガザ地区のハマスを打倒するための「包括的計画」を策定するようイスラエル国防軍(IDF)に指示したと述べた。
Israel's defence minister said he had instructed the IDF to prepare a "comprehensive plan" to defeat Hamas in Gaza in the event of a renewal of the war.

イスラエル国防相は水曜日に上級将官らと会談した後、ハマスが和平案の履行を拒否した場合、軍は行動を起こす準備を整えなければならないと述べた。
After meeting senior generals on Wednesday, Israel Katz said the military must be prepared to act if Hamas refuses to implement the peace plan.

今回の人質送還は、イスラエルが火曜日にハマスから返還された4体の遺体のうち1体は行方不明の人質ではなかったと発表した後に行われた。
The latest repatriations came after Israel said one of four bodies returned by Hamas on Tuesday was not one of the missing hostages.

人質家族フォーラムによると、他の3人の死亡者は、タミール・ニムロディさん(20歳)、エイタン・レヴィさん(53歳)、ウリエル・バルークさん(35歳)と確認された。
The other three deceased were identified as Tamir Nimrodi, 20, Eitan Levy, 53, and Uriel Baruch, 35, the Hostages Families Forum said.

国連人道問題担当事務総長トム・フレッチャー氏は水曜日、停戦計画で求められている通り、イスラエルに対し、人道支援のためガザ地区への全ての国境検問所を即時開放するよう強く求めた。
Earlier on Wednesday UN humanitarian chief Tom Fletcher urged Israel to immediately open all crossings into Gaza for humanitarian aid, as called for in the ceasefire plan.

フレッチャー氏はXへの投稿で、ハマスは「死亡した人質の遺体全員の返還に向け、精力的な努力を払う必要がある」と述べた。
In a post on X, Fletcher said Hamas must "make strenuous efforts to return all the bodies of the deceased hostages".

彼はさらに、「イスラエルが合意したように、週に数千台のトラックによる大規模な人道支援の急増を認めなければならない。これは多くの命を支え、世界が求めてきたものだ」と述べた。
He added: "As Israel has agreed, they must allow the massive surge of humanitarian aid - thousands of trucks a week - on which so many lives depend, and on which the world has insisted."

彼は「国境検問所の開設と、残された障害を取り除くための真摯で実践的な問題解決アプローチ」を求め、「民間人への支援を差し控えることは交渉材料にはならない」と述べた。
He called for "more crossings open and a genuine, practical, problem-solving approach to removing remaining obstacles" and said "withholding aid from civilians is not a bargaining chip".

イスラエルとハマス双方が受け入れたトランプ大統領の停戦計画では、人質48人全員の引き渡しが月曜日正午までに完了すると想定されていた。ハマスは月曜日に生存していた人質20人全員を返還した。
Trump's ceasefire plan, which both Israel and Hamas accepted, envisaged the handover of all 48 hostages would be completed by noon on Monday. Hamas returned all the 20 living hostages on Monday.

しかし、米国が仲介した停戦合意は、ハマスと他のパレスチナ勢力が当初の期限である月曜日までに人質の遺体全員を発見できなかった可能性を認めているようだ。
But the US-brokered ceasefire agreement appears to acknowledge that Hamas and other Palestinian factions may not have been able to find all hostage remains before the initial deadline on Monday.

この合意に基づき、イスラエルは、死亡したイスラエル人人質一人につき、パレスチナ人15人の遺体を引き渡すことにも同意した。
Under the agreement, Israel also agreed to hand over the bodies of 15 Palestinians in return for every deceased Israeli hostage.

ハマスが運営する保健省は水曜日、イスラエルがさらに45人のパレスチナ人の遺体を返還したことを確認した。これにより、イスラエルが解放した遺体の総数は90体となった。
Israel has returned the bodies of a further 45 Palestinians, the Hamas-run health ministry confirmed on Wednesday, bringing the total number of bodies released by Israel to 90.

一方、ガザ地区では、停戦の持続性に対する懸念が高まっていると住民が報告している。また、パレスチナ人が食料を買いだめしたことで、食料価格が高騰している。
Meanwhile in Gaza, residents report growing concern about the durability of the ceasefire - and food prices have surged as Palestinians stockpile food.

ガザ地区の商人や供給業者は、戦争再開を恐れ、食料不足を招いて利益を上げるために食料を買いだめしていると、地元住民はBBCに語った。
Traders and suppliers in the enclave have been hoarding food items to create shortages and drive up profits, fearing that the war could resume, local residents told the BBC.

「安全だと感じ始めるたびに新たな脅威が現れ、また戦争が始まるのではないかと不安です」と、ガザから避難し、ハンユニスに住む6人の子どもの母親、ネヴェン・アル・ムグラビさんは語る。
"Every time we start to feel safe, new threats appear, and we fear the war will start all over again," says mother-of-six Neven Al-Mughrabi, a displaced resident from Gaza who lives in Khan Younis.

「ガザ市で家を失いましたが、停戦協定を信用できず、避難生活にうんざりしているので、家族とここに留まることにしました。」
"I lost my house in Gaza City, I decided to stay here with my family because I don't trust the ceasefire and we're sick of displacement."

ネベン氏はさらに、ハーン・ユニスの主要市場の商人が、小麦粉、油、砂糖の需要が数時間で急増したと語ったと付け加えた。「価格が約30%急騰したにもかかわらず、人々はまるで平穏が長く続くとは思えないかのように買い漁っており、援助が止まるのではないかと皆が恐れているようだ」とネベン氏は言う。
She added that a trader in Khan Younis's main market said demand for flour, oil and sugar had surged within hours. "Despite the sudden rise of prices by about 30%, people are buying as if they don't trust the calm will last long, everyone is afraid aid will stop," Neven says.

米国の顧問団はまた、米国はイスラエルと協力して、ハマスの脅威を感じた人々が避難できるよう、イエローラインの背後に「安全地帯」を設ける取り組みを進めていると述べた。
The US advisors also said the US was working with Israel to create "safe spaces" behind the yellow-line for people to flee if they feel under threat from Hamas.

長期的には、ハマスがガザ地区の一部を統治する未来は見通せないと顧問らは述べた。
In the longer-term, the advisors said they did not see a future for Hamas to govern parts of Gaza.

顧問らによると、現在の焦点は「紛争の緩和」にあり、それによってガザ地区への援助が流入し、復興が開始される。国際治安部隊はまだ初期段階にある。
The current focus, according to the advisors, is on "de-confliction" that would allow aid to flow into Gaza and reconstruction to begin, with an international security force still in its early stages.


海外記事の和訳まとめ|世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中


いいなと思ったら応援しよう!

世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中 よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m