イランの抗議活動で1万2000人以上が死亡したとみられる。遺体安置所に遺体が並べられた映像が見られる。 CBS 2026/1/13
Over 12,000 feared dead after Iran protests, as video shows bodies lined up at morgue - CBS News
火曜日にイランから漏れてきた情報によると、2週間以上続いた広範な反政府抗議活動を終結させるために当局が行った弾圧は、国外の活動家が報告しているよりもはるかに多くの死者を出した可能性が高い。
Information trickling out of Iran on Tuesday suggests that a crackdown by authorities to end more than two weeks of widespread anti-government protests has likely been far more deadly than activists outside the country have reported.
イラン国内からの電話回線が再開されたことを受け、イラン国内の情報筋を含む2人の情報筋が火曜日にCBSニュースに対し、少なくとも1万2000人、場合によっては2万人が死亡したと語った。
With phone lines opening back up for calls from inside the Islamic Republic, two sources, including one inside Iran, told CBS News on Tuesday that at least 12,000, and possibly as many as 20,000 people have been killed.
英国のイベット・クーパー外相は火曜日、議会で英国政府は「死者は2000人かもしれないが、実際にはもっと多い。私の懸念は、実際の死者数はそれよりはるかに多い可能性がある」と述べた。
Britain's Foreign Secretary Yvette Cooper said in Parliament on Tuesday that the U.K. government believed there "may have been 2,000 people killed, there have been more. My fear is that the number may prove to be significantly higher."
イランの強硬派政権が過去5日間、国内のインターネットと電話サービスを遮断しているため、真相解明は非常に困難となっている。
The truth has been incredibly difficult to piece together due to Iran's hardline rulers cutting off internet access and phone service in the country for the last five days.
イランではインターネットの完全遮断が5日目を迎えたが、火曜日には一部のイラン人が国外への通話が可能だった。ただし、国外からイラン国内への通話は依然として不可能だった。
While a complete internet shutdown in Iran remained in place for a fifth day, some Iranians were able to make phone calls out of the country on Tuesday, though it was still not possible to call into Iran from outside.
イラン国内で通報の権限を持つ情報筋は火曜日、CBSニュースに対し、全国の医療関係者からの報告に基づき、抗議活動による死者数の全容を集計している活動家グループは、死者数は少なくとも1万2000人、場合によっては2万人に達すると見ていると語った。
A source inside Iran who was able to call out told CBS News on Tuesday that activist groups working to compile a full death toll from the protests, based on reports from medical officials across the country, believed the toll was at least 12,000, and possibly as high as 20,000.
同じ情報筋によると、治安部隊がテヘラン中の多くの私立病院を訪問し、抗議活動で負傷し治療を受けている患者の氏名と住所を引き渡すよう職員を脅迫しているという。
The same source said security forces were visiting the many private hospitals across Tehran, threatening staff to hand over the names and addresses of those being treated for injuries sustained in the protests.
CBSニュースは、情報筋が示唆する膨大な死者数を独自に検証できていない。この数字は、ここ数日、ほとんどの活動家グループが独自に報告している数字の何倍にも上る。ただし、これらのグループは、自分たちの数字は過小評価されている可能性が高いことを常に明確にしている。
CBS News has not been able to independently verify the massive death toll indicated by the source, which is some many times larger than the numbers reported by most activist groups independently in recent days — though those groups have always made it clear that their tallies are likely underestimated.
野党系テレビ局「イラン・インターナショナル」は火曜日、同局の情報によると約1万2000人が死亡したと報じた。
The opposition Iran International television network said Tuesday that its information suggested about 12,000 people were killed.
イランに連絡を持つワシントンの情報筋は火曜日、CBSニュースに対し、信頼できる情報筋から死者数は1万人から1万2000人の間になる可能性が高いと聞いたと語った。
A source in Washington with contacts in Iran told CBS News on Tuesday that a credible source had told him the toll was likely between 10,000 and 12,000.
イラン当局は、今回の騒乱による死者数について、公式な推計を定期的に発表していない。
Iranian officials have not provided regular official estimates of overall deaths from the unrest.
ロイター通信は火曜日、匿名のイラン当局者の発言を引用し、12月28日の抗議活動開始以来、約2000人が死亡したと報じた。当局者は、暴力行為は外国の影響を受けた「テロリスト」によるものだと非難し、扇動者たちに金銭による金銭授受が行われていた可能性さえ示唆した。
Reuters quoted an unnamed Iranian official Tuesday as saying about 2,000 people had been killed since the protests began on Dec. 28, and blaming the violence on foreign influenced "terrorists," even suggesting that agitators had been paid to foment chaos.
CBSニュースは、火曜日にオンラインに投稿された動画で、抗議活動中に死亡した少なくとも366人、おそらく400人以上の遺体がテヘラン郊外の遺体安置所に積み上げられていることを確認した。
CBS News has verified that video posted online Tuesday shows the bodies of at least 366 and likely more than 400 people killed amid the protest piled up at a morgue in a Tehran suburb.
動画には、法医学関係者が遺体の凄惨な傷を記録している様子や、死者の身元確認を試みる群衆の様子が映っている。
The video appears to show forensic personnel documenting gruesome injuries on the bodies, and crowds of people seemingly trying to identify the dead.
目に見える傷は広範囲に及び、銃創、散弾銃による「バードショット」傷、深傷、その他の重傷が含まれている。
The injuries visible are extensive and include gunshot wounds, "birdshot" shotgun wounds, gashes and other severe injuries.
遺体安置所に並べられた重傷者の遺体を映した新たな動画
New video shows badly injured bodies lined up at morgue
イラン人活動家兼ブロガーのヴァヒド・オンライン氏が、この衝撃的な16分間の動画を最初に投稿した。
An Iranian activist and blogger who identifies himself only as Vahid Online first posted the shocking 16-minute clip.
ヴァヒド氏によると、この動画は通信遮断の中、約600マイル(約960キロメートル)も旅してアップロードした情報源から送られてきたという。
Vahid said it was sent to him from a source who traveled about 600 miles to upload the video amid the communications blackout.
この生々しい動画には、遺体安置所内に、銃弾や散弾銃の弾丸によると思われる傷を負った人々や、その他の傷、そして血まみれの衣服の山が映っている。
The graphic video shows people with what appear to be injuries caused by bullets and shotgun pellets, as well as other wounds, and piles of bloody clothing inside the morgue compound.
トランプ大統領による米軍介入の警告を引き起こしたこの抗議行動は、制裁によって低迷するイラン経済における生活費の急騰に対する怒りがきっかけとなり、12月下旬に発生した。
The protests — which drew warnings of a U.S. military intervention by President Trump — were sparked in late December by anger over a new spike in the cost of living in Iran's sanctions-hobbled economy.
抗議行動は瞬く間にイラン全31州で大規模集会へと拡大し、数万人がイスラム支配層の打倒を叫んだ。
They quickly grew into mass rallies in all of Iran's 31 provinces, with tens of thousands of people chanting for the downfall of the country's Islamic rulers.
英国のクーパー記者が火曜日に報じた死者数は当初より少なかったものの、もし確認されれば、現政権の誕生につながった1979年のイランイスラム革命以降、イランで公式に報告された反体制抗議行動の死者数を上回ることになる。
Even the lower death toll reported by Cooper in Britain on Tuesday, if confirmed, would surpass any officially reported casualty figure from past anti-regime protests in Iran since the 1979 Islamic Revolution, which brought the current government to power.
トランプ大統領は火曜日、イランの抗議活動で何人が死亡したかと問われると、「正確な数字を誰も教えてくれない」と答えた。
When Mr. Trump was asked Tuesday how many people have been killed in the protests in Iran, he responded, "Nobody's been able to give me an accurate number."
トランプ大統領は先週、抗議活動が激化する中、イラン政権が抗議者を殺害した場合、米国は行動を起こすと何度も警告したが、具体的な対応策や具体的な対応内容については言及しなかった。
Mr. Trump warned multiple times as the protests escalated last week that if the Iranian regime killed protesters, the U.S. would take action, without ever specifying a red line that might prompt a response, or what the response might be.
トランプ大統領は、イランの抗議活動参加者に支援が到着すると伝えた。
President Trump tells Iranian protesters help is on the way
「イランの愛国者たちよ、抗議活動を続けろ! 組織を占拠せよ! 殺人者や虐待者の名前を公表せよ。彼らは大きな代償を払うことになる。抗議活動参加者への無意味な殺害が止まるまで、イラン当局者とのすべての会談を中止する。支援は到着する」とトランプ大統領は火曜日のソーシャルメディアへの投稿で述べた。
"Iranian Patriots, KEEP PROTESTING — TAKE OVER YOUR INSTITUTIONS!!! Save the names of the killers and abusers. They will pay a big price. I have cancelled all meetings with Iranian Officials until the senseless killing of protesters STOPS. HELP IS ON ITS WAY," Mr. Trump said in a social media post on Tuesday.
トランプ大統領は、長らく抑圧されてきたイラン国内の反体制派に対し、米国がどのような支援を提供する可能性があるかについては、今回も詳細を明かさなかった。
Again he offered no details about what help the U.S. might provide to Iran's long-stifled domestic opposition.
事情に詳しい複数の関係筋によると、大統領の国家安全保障チームは火曜日にホワイトハウスで会合を開き、トランプ大統領の選択肢について協議する予定だった。
The president's national security team was scheduled to hold a meeting at the White House on Tuesday to discuss his options, according to several sources familiar with the matter.
大統領自身が会合に出席するかどうかは不明だ。CBSニュースに対し、国家安全保障問題について匿名を条件に語った国防総省当局者2人によると、トランプ大統領は、通常の空爆をはるかに超える、イランに対して使用可能な幅広い軍事的・秘密的な手段について説明を受けているという。
It was unclear whether the president himself would attend. He has been briefed on a wide array of military and covert tools that could be used against Iran, well beyond conventional airstrikes, according to two Pentagon officials who spoke to CBS News on the condition of anonymity to discuss national security matters.
弾圧は「想像をはるかに超える」
A crackdown "much worse than we can even imagine"
「私たちが得ている情報は、抗議活動に対する暴力的な弾圧が、おそらく私たちの想像をはるかに超えるものであったことを示しています」と、ノルウェーを拠点とする活動家団体「イラン人権」の代表であるマフムード・アミリ=モガダム氏は述べた。
"The information that we are receiving shows that the violent crackdown [against] the protests has probably been much worse than we can even imagine," said Mahmood Amiry-Moghaddam, who leads the Norway-based activist organization Iran Human Rights.
「国際社会全体が越えてはならない一線を越えてしまった」とアミリ=モガダム氏は述べた。「私たちには、重大な人権侵害や大量殺戮から民間人を守る責任というメカニズムがある。…だから、米国だけでなく、トランプ大統領だけでなく、欧州連合(EU)、基本的にすべての国が、こうした残虐行為を止める責任がある」
"The whole international community's red lines have been crossed," said Amiry-Moghaddam. "We have a mechanism called responsibility to protect civilians against grave human rights violations, against mass killings … so not only [the] United States, not only President Trump, but the European Union, basically all countries have a responsibility to stop these atrocities."
彼は米国の軍事行動を求めなかったが、世界の大国に対し、「イラン国民に世界とコミュニケーションをとる手段をさらに提供するよう」求めた。「なぜなら、イラン政権はインターネットを遮断しているからだ。
He didn't call for U.S. military action, but urged world powers to "provide Iranians with more means to communicate with the world, because this is what the regimes do — they shut off the internet.
要するに、これは独房監禁のようなものだ。彼らはイラン国民を独房に監禁し、拷問と殺害を始めているのだ」
Basically, it's like solitary confinement. They put Iranian people into solitary confinement and start torturing and killing them."
アミリ=モガダム氏はCBSニュースに対し、月曜日の夜、テヘランから車で北へ約3時間のマザンダラーン州で治安部隊によるものとされる襲撃事件の直後の状況を映したビデオを受け取ったと語った。この襲撃事件では75人が死亡した。
He told CBS News his organization had received a video Monday night showing the aftermath of one purported attack by security forces that left 75 people dead in Mazandaran province, about a three-hour drive north of Tehran.
アミリ=モガダム氏は、ビデオの内容や襲撃事件が発生したとされる町の情報は「追跡可能」であり、情報源を危険にさらす可能性があるため、公開できないと述べた。
Amiry-Moghaddam said he could not share the video or specific town where the alleged assault occurred as the information "can be tracked," and would thus endanger his sources.
「これは、事態が我々の予想よりもはるかに深刻だったことを示している」とアミリ=モガダン氏は述べた。
"This is what indicates that the extent has been much worse than we anticipated," said Amiry-Moghaddan.
イランでは火曜日もインターネットアクセスとテキストメッセージサービスが依然として遮断されており、1月8日夜に開始された遮断措置はほぼそのまま継続されている。この日、数千人がイランから亡命中のレザ・パフラヴィ皇太子の呼びかけに応じ、声を上げたとみられる。
Internet access and text messaging services were still blocked in Iran on Tuesday, leaving largely in place the blackout initiated on the evening of Jan. 8, when thousands of people appeared to heed a call by Iran's exiled Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi to make their voices heard.
抗議活動とそれに対する治安部隊の対応は、その夜から数日間、急激にエスカレートしたように見えた。
The protests — and the security forces' action against them — appeared to escalate sharply for a couple of days from that evening.
イランの警察長官は火曜日、抗議活動は国外からの指示によるものであり、騒乱を引き起こすために資金提供を受けた「テロリスト」はイラン国内で発生したと主張した。
On Tuesday, Iran's police chief claimed the protests had been ordered from outside the country and that "terrorists" paid to cause unrest had been confronted inside Iran.
イラン国民は「イスラム共和国を排除できる者」を求めている。
Iranians want "anyone who can remove the Islamic Republic"
アミリ・モガダム氏はCBSニュースに対し、多くのイラン国民は自国の指導者たちのそのような発言を信じないだろうと語った。
Amiry-Moghaddan told CBS News many Iranians wouldn't believe that narrative from their leaders.
「イラン国民は現体制にうんざりしており、この体制から抜け出すことを切望している」と彼は述べた。
"Iranian people are so fed up with the regime, and so desperate to come out of this system," he said.
「以前、様々な背景を持つ多くの人々に『誰を支持しますか?』と尋ねたのを覚えています。すると皆、イスラム共和国を打倒できる者なら誰であれ支持すると基本的に答えました。イランは様々な人々、様々な意見を持つ国です。
"I remember that I used to ask many people, with different backgrounds, 'Who would you support?' And all of them basically say that we would support anyone who can remove the Islamic Republic. Iran is a country with a lot of different kinds of people, different opinions.
君主制を望む人もいれば、反対する人もいます。しかし、最優先事項はこの体制を打倒することだと考えています。」
Some would like to have monarchies, some are opposed to monarchy, but I think the priority is to remove this regime."
パフラヴィー氏は、父であるアメリカの支援を受けたシャーが約50年前、国民の激しい怒りの中逃亡して以来、イランの指導者として復帰する準備ができていると述べている。
Pahlavi has said he's ready to return to lead Iran, despite not having been there since his father, the U.S.-backed shah, fled almost 50 years ago amid intense public outrage over his rule.
彼は月曜日、CBSニュースのノラ・オドネルに対し、イラン国民は「行動を起こす必要がある」と語った。
He told CBS News' Norah O'Donnell on Monday that the Iranian people "need action to be taken."
「イランで犠牲者を減らす最善の方法は、より早く介入し、現政権を最終的に崩壊させ、我々が直面しているすべての問題に終止符を打つことだ」と彼は述べた。
"The best way to ensure that there will be less people killed in Iran is to intervene sooner, so this regime finally collapses and puts an end to all the problems that we are facing," he said.
パフラヴィ氏はトランプ政権と連絡を取ったと述べたが、その詳細は明らかにしなかった。
Pahlavi said he has communicated with the Trump administration, but he didn't reveal any details of those conversations.
アミリ・モガダン氏は、イラン国民の「絶対多数」、つまり80%以上が現政権を望んでいないと述べた。
Amiry-Moghaddan said an "absolute majority" of Iranians "don't want the regime, like more than 80%."
しかし、その80%は「大まかに3つのグループに分かれている。シャーの息子を望む人々、君主制に反対する人々、そしてまだ決断を下していない人々だ」と彼は述べた。
But he said that 80% was "roughly divided into three groups, those who would like to have [the] shah's son, those who oppose a monarchy, and those who haven't made up their minds."
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m