ガザの専門家らはイスラエルから送還されたパレスチナ人90人の遺体の身元確認に取り組んでいる BBC 2025/10/16
Gaza experts work to identify bodies of 90 Palestinians returned by Israel
ガザ地区の保健当局者は、イスラエルがハマスに拘束されていた人質の死体と引き換えに引き渡したパレスチナ人90人の遺体の身元確認を専門委員会が進めていると述べた。
A health official in Gaza says a specialist committee is working to identify the bodies of 90 Palestinians handed over by Israel in exchange for dead hostages held by Hamas.
ハマスが運営する保健省の病院局長、モハメド・ザクート医師は、身元確認ができない場合は遺体の写真をオンラインに掲載し、家族が親族を探すことができるようにする予定だと述べた。
If they were unsuccessful, photos would be posted online so families could search for relatives, said Dr Mohammed Zaqout, director general of hospitals for the Hamas-run health ministry.
ハンユニスのナセル病院に保管されている遺体が、ガザで死亡したパレスチナ人のものか、イスラエルの拘留下で死亡したものかは不明である。
It is not clear whether the bodies - stored at Nasser hospital in Khan Younis - belong to Palestinians who died in Gaza or in Israeli custody.
BBCのフリーランス記者がナセル氏の遺体安置所で撮影した映像には、目隠しをされた男性の遺体が映っているように見えた。別の遺体には、手首と足首に傷跡があるように見えた。
Footage filmed by a freelance journalist working for the BBC at Nasser's mortuary appeared to show the body of a blindfolded man. Another body seemed to have marks around the wrists and ankles.
BBCはイスラエル軍と司法省にコメントを求めた。両省はこれまで、被拘束者に対する広範な虐待や拷問の疑いを否定してきた。
The BBC has asked the Israeli military and justice ministry for comment. They have previously rejected accusations of widespread ill-treatment and torture of detainees.
先週のハマスとの停戦合意に基づき、イスラエルは死亡したイスラエル人人質1人につき、パレスチナ人15人の遺体を引き渡すことに同意した。
Under last week's ceasefire agreement with Hamas, Israel has agreed to hand over the bodies of 15 Palestinians in return for every deceased Israeli hostage.
イスラエル軍はこれまでに、イスラエル人人質6人の遺体が返還されたと発表している。
So far, the Israeli military has said the remains of six Israeli hostages have been returned.
ネパール国籍の別の人質の遺体も、人質ではなかった別の人物の遺体とともにガザから返還された。
The body of another hostage - a Nepalese national - has also been returned from Gaza, along with the remains of another person who was not a hostage.
イスラエルは、残りの21人の人質の遺体を合意通り収容するため、ハマスに対し「あらゆる必要な努力」を行うよう求めた。
Israel has called on Hamas to "make all necessary efforts" to recover the bodies of the remaining 21 deceased hostages as agreed.
ハマスは月曜日、イスラエルの刑務所に収監されているパレスチナ人囚人250人とガザ地区の被拘禁者1,718人と引き換えに、生存していた最後の20人の人質を引き渡した。
The last 20 living hostages were also handed over by Hamas on Monday in exchange for 250 Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails and 1,718 detainees from Gaza.
イスラエル当局は月曜日にパレスチナ人の遺体45体を国際赤十字委員会(ICRC)に引き渡し、水曜日にはさらに45体をICRCに引き渡した。
Israeli authorities handed over 45 Palestinians' bodies to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) on Monday - with another 45 on Wednesday.
遺体はICRCによってナセル病院に移送された。
The remains were transferred by the ICRC to Nasser hospital.
火曜日に病院の外で講演したザクート医師は、最初の遺体はイスラエル当局によって冷蔵庫に保管されており、「中には明らかに身元が確認できるものもあれば、身元確認が困難なものもある」と述べた。
Speaking outside the facility on Tuesday, Dr Zaqout said the first group of bodies had been kept by Israeli authorities in refrigerators, and that "some are clearly recognisable, while others are difficult to identify".
「確認が取れ次第、遺族の方々に氏名を公表し、遺族の方々が愛する人の身元確認と埋葬に協力していただけるよう努めます。」
"Once confirmed, we will publish the names for the families so they can come forward to identify and bury their loved ones."
しかし、ザクート医師は、保健当局は今のところ、氏名や死亡状況など、支援に役立つ情報を一切受け取っていないと述べた。
However, Dr Zaqout said health officials had so far received no information to assist them, such as names or the circumstances of death.
私たちが受け取ったのは、コードと番号が記された遺体です。しかし、名前は提供されると約束されていました。国際赤十字委員会の同僚からのさらなる説明を待っています。
"What we received are bodies with codes and numbers. However, we were promised that... we would be provided with the names. We are awaiting further clarification from our colleagues at the International Committee of the Red Cross.
「イスラエルから名前を受け取った場合は公表します。そうでなければ、身元が確認された殉教者の写真を掲載するリンクを作成せざるを得なくなります。」
"If we receive the names from [Israel], we will publish them. If not, we will be forced to create a link where photos of the identifiable martyrs will be posted."
ガザの医療システムは、イスラエルとハマスとの2年間の戦争によって壊滅的な打撃を受けており、DNA鑑定など、遺体の身元確認に必要な専門機器が不足しています。
Gaza's health system has been devastated by the two-year war between Israel and Hamas, and lacks the specialist equipment needed for the identification of bodies, such as DNA testing.
ナセル病院の外には、ハンユニス東の町フザア出身のラスミエ・クデイさんもいた。
Also outside Nasser hospital was Rasmieh Qdeih from Khuzaa, a town east of Khan Younis.
彼女は息子のファディさん(36歳)を探していた。ファディさんは2023年10月7日以来行方不明となっている。この日、イスラエル軍はハマス主導によるイスラエル南部への攻撃を受け、ガザ地区で軍事作戦を開始した。この攻撃では約1,200人が死亡し、251人が人質に取られた。
She was searching for her son Fadi, 36, who has been missing since 7 October 2023, when the Israeli military launched a campaign in Gaza in response to a Hamas-led attack on southern Israel in which about 1,200 people were killed and 251 were taken hostage.
ガザ地区保健省によると、それ以降、イスラエルによる攻撃で少なくとも6万7938人が死亡した。同保健省の数字は国連からも信頼できるものとみなされている。
At least 67,938 people have been killed by Israeli attacks in Gaza since then, according to the territory's health ministry, whose figures are seen by the UN as reliable.
「彼が投獄されたのか殉教したのかは分かりません。全員に連絡を取りましたが、誰も何も教えてくれませんでした」とクデイ氏は語った。
"I don't know whether he was imprisoned or martyred. I contacted everyone; no-one told me anything," Ms Qdeih said.
「囚人が釈放されるたびに、私は彼らに尋ねます。『ファディを見ましたか?』…彼は囚人ですか、殉教者ですか、それとも行方不明者ですか?彼らは『いいえ』と言います。ネゲブ刑務所の誰もが、その名前は聞いたことがないと言います。それぞれ違うことを言います。」
"Every time a prisoner is released, I ask them - have you seen Fadi?... Is he a prisoner, a martyr, or missing? They say 'no'. Everyone in Negev prison says they haven't heard that name. Each one tells me something different."
彼女は、息子の運命を知るまでの待ち時間は、これまで経験した中で最も辛いものだったと語った。
She said the wait to learn her son's fate was the most difficult she had ever experienced.
「私は動揺していません…ただ、息子が彼らの中にいるのかどうか知りたいのです。もしそうでなければ、殉教者の中に息子が見つからなければ、私はショックを受けるでしょう。」
"I'm not upset... I just want to know if my son is among them. If not, if they don't find my son among these martyrs, I will be shocked."
「もし何かあったら、すぐに見分けがつきます。息子は足を切断されていて、白斑も患っています。髪も白いので、すぐに分かります」と彼女は付け加えた。
"If there's anything, I'll recognise him - my son's leg is amputated, and he has vitiligo... His hair is white. I'd know him," she added.
イスラエルがガザ地区出身のパレスチナ人の遺体をどれだけ収容しているかは不明だ。
It is not clear how many bodies of Palestinians from Gaza are being held by Israel.
パレスチナの非政府組織「殉教者遺体回収全国キャンペーン」は先週、少なくとも735人の遺体(うち99人はガザ地区出身者)がイスラエルの遺体安置所または墓地に収容されていると発表した。
The National Campaign for the Recovery of Martyrs' Bodies, a non-governmental Palestinian campaign group, said last week the remains of at least 735 people, 99 of them from Gaza, were being held by Israel in its mortuaries or cemeteries.
また、昨年イスラエルのメディアが報じたところによると、イスラエルはスデ・テイマン軍事基地にハマス戦闘員約1,500人の遺体を収容しているという。
It also cited Israeli media reports from last year as saying Israel was holding the bodies of approximately 1,500 Hamas fighters at the Sde Teiman military base.
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m