スペイン軍、アフリカ豚コレラ封じ込めのため「立入禁止区域」設置 ― 汚染されたサンドイッチが原因の可能性も NEW YORK POST 2025/12/1
Spanish military sets up 'exclusion zone' to contain African swine fever | New York Post
スペイン、ベラテラ発―スペインは、バルセロナ近郊で発生したアフリカ豚コレラ(ASF)の封じ込めに向け、軍を動員した。これは、数十億ユーロ規模の豚肉輸出産業を守るための措置だ。
BELLATERRA, Spain — Spain has called in its military to help contain an outbreak of African swine fever near Barcelona, a move aimed at protecting the country’s multi-billion-euro pork export industry.
当局は、イノシシが汚染された食品、おそらくスペイン国外から持ち込まれたサンドイッチを食べたことがウイルスの拡散につながった可能性があるとみている。
Officials suspect the virus may have spread after a wild boar ate contaminated food, possibly a sandwich brought from outside Spain.
当局は金曜日、死んでいるのが発見されたイノシシ2頭からウイルスの検査結果が陽性反応を示したことを確認した。沿岸都市バルセロナからコルセローラ山脈を挟んだ向こう側に位置するベラテラでは、感染地域周辺6キロメートルの立ち入り禁止区域が設定された。
Authorities confirmed on Friday that two wild boar found dead had tested positive for the disease. A 3.7 mile exclusion zone was set up around the affected area in Bellaterra, on the far side of the Collserola mountain range from the coastal city.
週末にはカタルーニャ警察と地方監視員300人がスペイン北東部の地域に派遣され、月曜日にはスペイン軍の緊急部隊の隊員117人がドローンを使って感染の可能性がある動物の発見と除去にあたる予定だ。
Three hundred Catalan police and rural wardens were deployed to the area in northeastern Spain at the weekend, followed by 117 members of Spain’s military emergency unit on Monday, who will use drones to locate and remove potential infected animals.
「最も可能性の高い可能性は、ハムやサンドイッチといった汚染された食品がゴミ箱に捨てられ、それをイノシシが食べて感染したというものだ」と、カタルーニャ州のオスカル・オルデイグ農業大臣は月曜日、地元ラジオ局に語った。
“The most likely option … is that cold cuts, a sandwich, contaminated food, could end up in a bin … and then that a wild boar would have eaten it and become infected,” Catalonia’s agriculture minister Oscar Ordeig told local radio on Monday.
アフリカ豚コレラは人間には無害だが、豚やイノシシの間で急速に広がり、世界最大の豚肉輸出国の一つであるスペインにとって重大な経済的リスクとなっている。
African swine fever, while harmless to humans, spreads rapidly among pigs and wild boar, posing a significant economic risk to Spain, one of the world’s largest pork exporters.
感染地域は、スペインとフランスを結ぶ主要輸送路であるAP-7高速道路に近い。地方当局によると、さらに8件の疑いのある症例が調査中で、さらなる症例の発生が予想される。
The infected area is close to the AP-7 highway, a major transport route linking Spain and France. Eight more suspected cases were being investigated and more cases expected, regional authorities said.
スペインの豚肉産業へのリスク
RISK TO SPAIN’S PORK INDUSTRY
当局が最終検査結果を待つ中、オルデイグ氏はその後の記者会見で、カタルーニャ州や隣国フランスの他の地域では感染したイノシシが見つかっていないため、人間の活動によってヨーロッパの他の地域からスペインにウイルスが持ち込まれた可能性が高いと述べた。
As officials await final test results, Ordeig later told a briefing it was likely that human activity brought the virus to Spain from other parts of Europe, since no infected boars had been found elsewhere in Catalonia or neighboring France.
欧州委員会の広報担当者は、遺伝子配列解析の結果が出るまでは発生源についてコメントしないと述べた。広報担当者によると、EUの獣医チームが今週、現地を訪問し、調査、助言、勧告を含む報告書の作成を行う予定である。
A European Commission spokesperson said it would not comment on the source of the outbreak until results of sequencing tests were known. A team of EU veterinarians will visit the area this week to survey, provide advice and prepare a report with recommendations, the spokesperson said.
スペインのルイス・プラナス農業大臣は土曜日、今回のアウトブレイクの影響で、国内の豚肉輸出証明書の約3分の1が停止されたと述べた。ただし、今のところ農場で陽性反応が出ている農場はない。最初の感染現場から半径12.4マイル(約20キロメートル)以内の養豚農場は、操業および販売の制限に直面している。
Spain’s agriculture minister Luis Planas said Saturday that about one-third of the country’s pork export certificates have been blocked as a result of the outbreak, though no farms have tested positive so far. Pork farms within a 12.4 mile radius of the initial infection site are facing operating and sales restrictions.
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m