741 questions
Score of 1
1 answer
119 views
StateHasChanged not re-rendering DOM after SignalR callback
I am working on an application as part of a demo project of things I have learned over the years. This one combines Aspire Orchestration with a Blazor front. Sofar things have been a struggle learning ...
Score of 2
1 answer
62 views
Change DHTML element size live/on-screen using Javascript Loop
I want to create a button that shrinks in size until it's too small to see (and then expands outward from the center point.) The button is a circle and my issue is .JavaScript, the first function ...
Score of 0
1 answer
51 views
Why does the form not appear on my Django Webpage?
I am trying to display a search form on a Django webpage, I've included the search view function, the search form and DHTML. The form simply will not appear on the page, instead I only see the base....
Score of 0
0 answers
201 views
Zapatec Calendar Week Start - Thursday
One of our websites uses an old DHTML widget called Zapatec.
It has a fairly straightforward setup and works as expected on my local environment and for other users.
The week starts on a Monday as it ...
Score of 0
1 answer
854 views
What is the difference between express-ejs-layouts and DHTML?
Google search told me that DHTML means generating HTML content dynamically. The examples were using Javascript for the dynamic content.
EJS says the same about itself. E stands for Embedded but that's ...
Score of 1
2 answers
316 views
CSS nth-child() used in a media query isn't working
I've been trying to set background to red and top margin only for the second CTA button in the mobile screen with the @media query as below.
@media screen and (max-width: 640px) {
.send-submit-look-...
Score of 0
1 answer
70 views
Media query in the code written to change layout for mobile is not working
The code below is for displaying a banner in the homepage of a WordPress site. The desktop version does render as expected while the mobile version doesn't even show up on mobile devices. Media ...
Score of 0
1 answer
189 views
JavaScript: Max Height: NaN
In collection pages of our Shopify site, the VIEW DETAILS buttons in every product card are misaligned because of variable lengths of product title. In order to align them we decided to set min-height ...
Score of 0
1 answer
1428 views
Sorting Algorithm for Tasks with Dependencies in a Gantt Chart
I'm building a Gantt Chart with dhtmlx-gantt that contains parent and child tasks.
A parent task can be a dependent on another parent or child task
A child task can be dependent on another child or ...
Score of -4
1 answer
348 views
Pure JavaScript Datepicker displays calendar only once to never do it again in a Shopify cart page
To achieve greater performance with our Shopify store, we decided to minimize use of jQuery across the site. In cartpage, I added a pure JavaScript datepicker that sometimes displays the calendar just ...
Score of 1
0 answers
428 views
In networkx, is hovering and double click on a node possible like html?
I am looking for a solution I can make nodes in python clickable. And when clicked, it should call another page/function.
Score of -1
1 answer
368 views
How to get <TD> title attribute to read array element?
I am trying to get my dynamically created HTML table to display text (contained within an array) on hover of a given cell, using the title attribute, but it will not read the contents of the array and ...
Score of -3
1 answer
60 views
Why onlick function return this?
let classMessage = document.createElement('class');
document.getElementById("chat").prepend(classMessage);
classMessage.id = tabMsg[0];
classMessage.innerHTML += '<button onclick="...
Score of 1
1 answer
235 views
Why is the //Windows/Temp temporary file not being created on an http upload?
I'm working on an application on a Windows 10 (current), Apache/2.4.39 (Win64), mod_perl/2.0.10, and Perl/v5.26.3 platform. The language set is dHTML (html,css,JavaScript, Perl, and C.
I do an http (...
Score of 0
3 answers
1872 views
malformed header being generated
I'm working on a windows 10/Apache/dHTML (Perl) platform trying to upload an .HTML file. I have a form that allows me to browse to select the file I want to upload. The form line follows.
<FORM ...