Prototype

Prototype

Feb 6, 2025 @ 7:46pm
We need a remake
whos with me
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
Originally posted by Ruddy man:
no
die
Originally posted by The_RivvesYT:
Originally posted by Ruddy man:
no
die
No.
I have not witnessed a single good remake in the past 15+ years. The story is perfect, the characters are perfect, the gameplay is perfect. The console versions are rubbish in comparison to PC as well.
Originally posted by Ruddy man:
Originally posted by The_RivvesYT:
die
No.
I have not witnessed a single good remake in the past 15+ years. The story is perfect, the characters are perfect, the gameplay is perfect. The console versions are rubbish in comparison to PC as well.
all you said is invalid
A proper remastered will be just fine! :VLAD_ANGRY:
Originally posted by The Uchronist:
A proper remastered will be just fine! :VLAD_ANGRY:
Either that or a Next Gen patch. In either case, I hope there is one. I'll be glad to play that too.
Originally posted by The_Rivves:
whos with me [/quote]
I am.
It`s just sad that the studio seemed to have disbanded.
Originally posted by Kashtira:
It`s just sad that the studio seemed to have disbanded.
I know.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
Per page: 1530 50