Neon White

Neon White

View Stats:
Cloud Gaming
I'd love to see this title get flagged to be playable via GeForce Now.

It takes one click by the dev account at the following link: https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/features/cloudgaming

Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
bump! This would be awesome to have it on Geforce Now. It's a total win for the developers, publisher and players.
Wouldn't it be difficult to play well with the input lag of cloud gaming?
Originally posted by Breadn:
Wouldn't it be difficult to play well with the input lag of cloud gaming?
Ghostrunner games play wonderfully on GFN, with a proper set up and connection input lag is basically nonexistent!

anyways +1
Yes please do this, I love neon white but very infrequently do I have access to a capable machine for games especially fast paced ones like this.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50