Homura Hime

Homura Hime

View Stats:
Love Hate relationship
So far, love the game. No real complaints.

Except I HATE when you're playing as a character who just...refuses to listen. Of course Im speaking specifically after I just finished Chapter 2, and im like...Homura and Ann, can you shut up FOR 3 SECONDS and listen to what this girl is saying??? An entire chapter focused on LISTENING to the flowers and those around you for intel, but when it comes to the root, you cut her off every chance you finally get when you CAN talk with her.

"I dont sense any archdemon energy from them"
Proceeds to treat them like Archdemons anyway, when they specifically tell you there isn't one present.

I really have a hate bone for the "its strictly business" types, who dont try to gain any sense of reason until AFTER you drop the blade into someone.:steamfacepalm:
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Hold onto that feeling. No spoilers.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50