Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

View Stats:
Which Version To Play?
Just started this game for the first time and the Steam launcher is asking me which version to play, Trinity, Entrenchment or Vanilla. I don't know the difference between Trinity and Entrenchment, I just want to do a skirmish match if I can?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Hello!

You can do a skirmish in every single one of them!
Trinity would be the "newest" one, with more content, while Entrenchment has more, when compared to Vanilla

Hope this helps :)
Entrenchment Has Big Orbiting Bases To Defend the Planet.
Trinity Includes Diplomatic Relationships to make alliances easier.
I've had Trinity on Steam for 7 years. I even had the box set before that. I didn't know you could play the original game separately from Entrenchment and Diplomacy. I've been wanting to play stand-alone Sins.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50