Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

View Stats:
Help! "Empire Tree" doesnt work
Hello there!
Just a few minutes ago the "Empire Tree" on the left side just showed 1 planet, the one i marked. there is no list of my planets. I searched everywhere, but i cant reactivate it. Anyone knows how to fix this?

THX
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Originally posted by k0tbullar:
Hello there!
Just a few minutes ago the "Empire Tree" on the left side just showed 1 planet, the one i marked. there is no list of my planets. I searched everywhere, but i cant reactivate it. Anyone knows how to fix this?

THX

How did you fix it , did you got any help ?
I have the exact same problem right now.

Edit:
Yeah it seems only way is to re add every single planet and fleet to "pinned" in top left screen pin.
At next game it should be fine as all new item (planet/fleet) will be auto added.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50