Far Cry® 3

Far Cry® 3

View Stats:
Red circle upon starting that stays
Can I get some help on this?
Fired up the game for the first time in years yesterday, played for a few hours, logged off.

Came back this evening and now every time I start the game, a dotted red ring appears on the centre bottom of the screen and stays there always even when I'm in the game.

Any help would be much appreciated?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Ok, another day and I fired it up, red ring has gone. I'm still none the wiser as to what caused it. When it was on my screen the other day I messed around with loads of graphical settings and nothing made it vanish. Log in today and it's gone even though I didn't know what I did to make it go.
Either way, I'll keep this here just in case it happens for anybody else :)
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50