ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
"Retrieve supplies (X) times"...HOW? What does it mean? Online mode
This isn't supply crates you open for their BS loot boxes.

A time or two I've suddenly gotten full ammo again, but i don't know how or why it happens. There doesn't seem to be an indication, but it's a milestone and I haven't had it happen in over 10 hours.

Anyone figure this out?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Seconding this question. I got the milestone once but I don't know what I did in-mission to do it.

It's hard to search online because you get directed to info about the lootboxes.

(The for the Rescue Request, you fly over a recently downed ally to reduce their respawn timer, or something.)
Originally posted by Helbeard:
Seconding this question. I got the milestone once but I don't know what I did in-mission to do it.

It's hard to search online because you get directed to info about the lootboxes.

(The for the Rescue Request, you fly over a recently downed ally to reduce their respawn timer, or something.)
In one the mission they have to mention about shooting down supplies and it will spawn in and that is your cue to shoot the supplies down before other people get it
Is it only in one specific mission?
Originally posted by Helbeard:
Is it only in one specific mission?
Idk, I only experienced it once and that got me the mile stone. I think it was a plane or something.
Yea find some odd planes I think, not sure myself but maybe it's those targets that I occasionally saw like C130 or IL76, maybe even helicopters, I always got it by accident instead of something that I actively looking for
You'll some times see a red colour target on your map that's some kind of transport heli/plane/truck, destory them to refill your team's SP weapons.
Originally posted by Gummy Yellow:
You'll some times see a red colour target on your map that's some kind of transport heli/plane/truck, destory them to refill your team's SP weapons.
This. There is a small chance that a C130 or some red target will spawn in. If one of your team manages to destroy this, that team will have their SP weapons refilled (and I think beyond your initial ammo count)
Originally posted by Gummy Yellow:
You'll some times see a red colour target on your map that's some kind of transport heli/plane/truck, destory them to refill your team's SP weapons.
There are dark red planes all the time that are usually worth more points. Are they marked red differently?

There's red and then these dark red, but dark red doesn't always give resupply.

Originally posted by I'm the Cook:
Originally posted by Gummy Yellow:
You'll some times see a red colour target on your map that's some kind of transport heli/plane/truck, destory them to refill your team's SP weapons.
This. There is a small chance that a C130 or some red target will spawn in. If one of your team manages to destroy this, that team will have their SP weapons refilled (and I think beyond your initial ammo count)
Ah, got it.

I've seen like the CH-160 or whatever it is in one specific mission and a C130 a few times. Didn't realize THOSE were it.
Originally posted by Sunrie:
There are dark red planes all the time that are usually worth more points. Are they marked red differently?

There's red and then these dark red, but dark red doesn't always give resupply.

They'll appear as a red square on your minimap like a high priority ground/naval target, even if it's a transport heli/plane. And as far as I can tell, they only spawn during the first phase of the mission, haven't seen any spawn after the mid mission fight.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50