ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
how to get SU-57 shadow skin????
i already killed shadow 22 and the rest of the aces that had an su-57
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
potentially in multiplayer may be the only way? as annoying as it could be if just hoping to play single player :y
I though my game was bugged lmao. so no su-57 shadow skin from killing all 22nd plane ?
Oh, I sure hope this game does not lock skins or anything to forcing us to play multiplayer. That would be bad form by the developers.

I sure hope all skins and such can be obtained by playing single player.
What you need to do is play through the campaign till you get to the mission where Shadow 22 first appears with a group of Su-47's.
When they appear do not attack the 47's right off the bat, instead attack and shoot down Shadow 22's wingman. Then you will receive the Su-57 skin you need.
However, this has been tested and as stated, this can only be down during a full campaign playthrough.
Ok, thank you. Good news, as the campaign is mostly what I will be playing anyway.
Originally posted by MaxitheBraixen:
What you need to do is play through the campaign till you get to the mission where Shadow 22 first appears with a group of Su-47's.
When they appear do not attack the 47's right off the bat, instead attack and shoot down Shadow 22's wingman. Then you will receive the Su-57 skin you need.
However, this has been tested and as stated, this can only be down during a full campaign playthrough.

Done that already and no skin after i finish the campaign.
Originally posted by GudEbening:
Originally posted by MaxitheBraixen:
What you need to do is play through the campaign till you get to the mission where Shadow 22 first appears with a group of Su-47's.
When they appear do not attack the 47's right off the bat, instead attack and shoot down Shadow 22's wingman. Then you will receive the Su-57 skin you need.
However, this has been tested and as stated, this can only be down during a full campaign playthrough.

Done that already and no skin after i finish the campaign.

Try to check the inventory on multiplayer, sometimes you get the rewards from challenges and or finishing the campaign it should reward you the skins.
the hability to equip Skins on campaign only unlock after you finish the game once
for multiplayer the only skins that come from the campaign are the joker/queen flight ones.
The only way too use I think is maybe complete the game first? Alot of aircraft that are the high end ones in Campaign are like this, and skins only unlock after completion of campaign once on normal difficulty or higher, and I think 2 aircraft are locked behind the highest available difficulty before Ace difficulty gets unlocked on completion of that difficulty.
Well, this is a very silly and poor implementation of giving out skins. What is the point of getting cool skins if we have already finished the campaign? Just so we can play the same campaign again? No good.

We want to use these skins while playing the campaign. That is the whole point of them. To use them while playing. And if we're not into multiplayer, then they are just useless.

Please developers, rethink your skin collection policy and think about us single player folks who would love to use the cool skins WHILE PLAYING the campaign.
Ace difficulty, my dude. And in all cases, I think Ace Combat has encouraged players to replay the game over and over - different difficulties, different aircraft, refined strategies, and the Campaign Assault Records in particular to down special foes that have strange requirements for their appearances...
Ok, that makes sense I guess. I have not really played much of this series, but I AM really enjoying this one so far. Only two missions in, so I'm a complete newbie to the game loop. Great fun so far.
Originally posted by GudEbening:
Originally posted by MaxitheBraixen:
What you need to do is play through the campaign till you get to the mission where Shadow 22 first appears with a group of Su-47's.
When they appear do not attack the 47's right off the bat, instead attack and shoot down Shadow 22's wingman. Then you will receive the Su-57 skin you need.
However, this has been tested and as stated, this can only be down during a full campaign playthrough.

Done that already and no skin after i finish the campaign.
Did you shot down shadow 22 last in M28 too?
I've seen that requirement and still on my way to finish another full run of that to check
Originally posted by FroBodine:
Ok, that makes sense I guess. I have not really played much of this series, but I AM really enjoying this one so far. Only two missions in, so I'm a complete newbie to the game loop. Great fun so far.
Yea, ace combat is the kind of game where you play the campaign - or at least parts of it - several times over. Hell, many previous titles had entire storylines for which you needed to play the campaign multiple times to experience all of them because your choices would impact which storyline would take place - so to get all of them, you'd have to play it again and make different choices then last time.

That much seems to not be the case this time around, but it is still possible to experience new things, especially on higher difficulty playthroughs (as those also introduce higher difficulty opponents etc)

But, the first time around, you gotta fly the campaign in the liveries you're "supposed" to be in. Thats the other thing - many small details on the liveries change as the story progresses, and despite being seemingly small changes those changes actually carry major weight in the story itself. Youll see what I mean when you get to it, and I hope it will feel as satisfying to you as it does to me by the end of the game.
the unlock of su57 skin seems bugged
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50