ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Even though I bought the Deluxe Edition...
After finishing the story, I restarted the game just to be safe before going online, but even though I bought the Deluxe Edition, my pass isn't being recognized. What should I do?
Can someone help me...
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
It's not exactly being automatically activated, you need to claim it on the info button thing on the online pause menu like a gift/mail box of some sort.
My only complain is that it only gives you 500 ace coins in the pass which is dumb.
Originally posted by Parmethyst:
It's not exactly being automatically activated, you need to claim it on the info button thing on the online pause menu like a gift/mail box of some sort.
Thx! Bro!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50