ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Error ST-1200001
Anyone else getting this error? My brother and I are attempting to play together on the same internet connection and it's throwing both of us this error when either of us host a party.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Having the same issue when trying to join a friend not on the same connection, not sure why :(
This one is hard because I don’t know what you have installed but if you have any connection optimization software uninstall it, it could also be something like hamachi. If you’re on Zen 5 or new intel they also put out WiFi network updates to fix some bugs so you could have a really old driver installed.
Originally posted by DeadliestBridge:
This one is hard because I don’t know what you have installed but if you have any connection optimization software uninstall it, it could also be something like hamachi. If you’re on Zen 5 or new intel they also put out WiFi network updates to fix some bugs so you could have a really old driver installed.

Well the last time I updated my network driver was probably just under a year ago, I'm running a Zen 7.

As for anything like Hamachi, I have RadminVPN (weird name as it's not a VPN) but it's not even running when I play and it was only used when I tested some stuff in Minecraft.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50