ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
I want the OG male commander briefing.
The female gets annoying... shed be good for a couple missions. I wish the character was different instead of the obvious, "oh it a game for americans so we have to hit all the check boxes".
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
What I want is the deck officer from Homeworld.

Also the ability to skip ahead or back up the briefings so I can focus on the important information instead of listening to her drone on about what other units are doing.
>"the og male commander"

which one tourist

>"THE FEMALE"

lol
average gamer when he hears a w*man:
Im tired of the:
"We only got 4 planes and some ground units SHI333T!"
The british man from Air Combat.
yeah, the briefing guy from 4, and the base commander from 5 are a lot more memorable than the lady we get this time around
still, I think it's even more likely that we'll see mods to change little things like that for those interested, that's the age we're in now
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50