ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

ACE COMBAT 8: WINGS OF THEVE

View Stats:
Can't join match: ERROR CODE ST-3200003
I'm on Linux, so I suspect Easy Anti-Cheat might be getting confused. But if so, wouldn't it not even let me in the lobby?

Campaign runs fine for me, though. Did the first two missions with no problem.

CPU: Ryzen 9800X3D
GPU: Radeon 9060 XT
Proton: Stock.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Bump. Also Linux. Haven't seen other Linux users say that they're able to play MP.
Same, can't get in
Originally posted by A Sentient JDAM:
I'm on Linux, so I suspect Easy Anti-Cheat might be getting confused. But if so, wouldn't it not even let me in the lobby?

I'm sure it is EAC and how its configured. There isn't a 'need' to have it working while in the communal lobbies, so it probably only takes effect once you're in a matchmaking lobby.

I have the same issue and can't play online with my Linux machine. Total shame if this is intentional. I would have rather been blocked from accessing Online to begin with, which would have made the point much clearer.
trying to run with steamdeck , same error code for me thx for infomation
im on win 11 pro and im getting the error , shame , really wanted to play online :'(
Originally posted by EASY Raptorgar:
im on win 11 pro and im getting the error , shame , really wanted to play online :'(

The fact the error is happening even on Windows makes me suspect something deeper is going on. Online is broken in general it seems.
Originally posted by A Sentient JDAM:
I'm on Linux, so I suspect Easy Anti-Cheat might be getting confused. But if so, wouldn't it not even let me in the lobby?

Campaign runs fine for me, though. Did the first two missions with no problem.

CPU: Ryzen 9800X3D
GPU: Radeon 9060 XT
Proton: Stock.

AC8 version of EaC doesn't support Linux (yet, hopfully will get fixed). There isn't any clear cut explanation from the devs about why, or what the 1/2/3 errors actually are, so yes, people on Windows are getting the same Error but for different reasons.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50