It gets so lonely here

It gets so lonely here

View Stats:
Cant Add This Game To Steam Showcase?
This is the only game I've found so far that is unable to be added to the showcase on my steam profile. Is there a reason for that? Thanks in advance.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
May 15, 2024 @ 12:42pm 
As of around late 2019 Steam added a policy where games can't be added to showcases on Steam profiles and the achievements don't count towards your global achievement score unless the game in question has earned a certain amount of money.

As Lonely is a free game and it doesn't have any paid DLC, it will never hit the earnings threshold needed to satisfy Steam, so you'll never be able to add it to the showcase on your profile.
Thats terrible news, but thank you for answering.
May 28, 2024 @ 5:44pm 
If it's something enough people want, you could mention it in this thread and I can forward it to Steam's support. They might allow Lonely to be displayed in showcases then, but I imagine they'd only make an exception if enough people are interested in that.
Well, I definitely would like to be able to display it. I kinda was able to by displaying my review for it, but if it could appear in showcase that would be ideal.
Jun 11, 2024 @ 11:55am 
Originally posted by Strange:
Well, I definitely would like to be able to display it. I kinda was able to by displaying my review for it, but if it could appear in showcase that would be ideal.

I messaged Steam support about it, and their response was pretty much "your game doesn't meet our requirements to have its limitations lifted, and we also won't tell you what those requirements are", which wasn't particularly helpful. There isn't anything else I can do about this.
Thats alright, I appreciate the effort! Thank you. ^-^
Originally posted by judex:
Rly sad news
You can kinda do it if you showcase your review, thats what I did.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50