AI Limit

AI Limit

View Stats:
I wonder... Does Delpha even know.... Shirley is his daughter?
I guess he never figured out that Ursula was pregnant?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
He never makes any outright indications that he knows. However, he does seem to care a whole lot for her.
My -sort of- headcannon for this is that he feels a connection with her, but is never really able to confirm it. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Arrisa tells him after the game's events.
Originally posted by Zeenay:
He never makes any outright indications that he knows. However, he does seem to care a whole lot for her.
My -sort of- headcannon for this is that he feels a connection with her, but is never really able to confirm it. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Arrisa tells him after the game's events.
"Hey Delpha, did you know I'm guided by your daughter's light"

"also no hard feelings, I had to kill her mom but don't tell her that, but you already knew that since I gave you the living seed"
'Yeah, Shirley... I don't think your magic lines work like that. Your dad is totally still around! Cheer up!"

"I have a dad!?! What about mom?"

"...She had an accident." (>.>) . o O(She fell onto my sword... That probably counts...)

"What happened?"

"...So, anyway... I'm your mom now! I even have red hair and braided it!"

"But... I don't have red hair. Big sis does..."

"Who want ice mud!?!"

"Me, me!!!"

"Good girl. Then we can kidna- Invite your dad along!"

"Yay!"
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50