Falcon A.T.

Falcon A.T.

I used to be crap at this game but I still remember it fondly.
Glad to see it on Steam.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Yep, some long ago that was a good game, but now (2016 when u got 4Ghz 8core CPU 32gb ram and more versus 8bit graphics)(that was joke, wink wink) its more like "nah".

And actually, im curious..... like.. like who ll buy this game.
I bought it on GOG.
I can remember playing this but why re-release this old DOS game? There is the old Falcon 4.0 Allied Force which is still playable. Of course DCS is king in terms of realism but its single player campaigns are weak. I've not played DCS in ages I used to be a massive flight sim fan. Its been a while since there has been a new modern jets flight sim which is maybe why they are re-releasing this old stuff.
GOG tends to have much better support/patching to make these games compatible with new PC's. Until steam gets its act together for these rereleases i think its wise to avoid. Compare Freespace 2 the steam and the GOG version for example.
Neat to see this here but with Falcon BMS 4.33... don't see the point other than nostalgia.
Splash, one mig.
Man, I played this game on an Atari 520ST hooked up to my 26" TV. The Late 80's games sucked but that didn't stop me from me from spending hours and hours playing them. LOL
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50