skate.
No SUMR camp mission
Allegedly there's a whole SUMR camp intro mission and bounties yet I have received nothing, I've been to the SUMR camp and cleared all the spotlight challenges, went back to San Van, closed the game and reopened the game and still nothing.
This is just sad.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
did you check the missions page? not the bounties page
yes and its not there
I'm unsure then. I assume you have the skate pass.
I don't have premium pass, I think it would be really stupid if they locked the intro mission and tasks to just premium pass owners since they did not do that for isle of grom or the stadium
you might have to wait for the later 32.5 update when the next half comes out
Hello there. One mission is probably still in San van that takes you to the boat.

Bounties should appear after that in SUMR.
I already specified that I had returned to San Van, multiple times I went back and forth and the mission did not appear
Originally posted by SolNeko:
I already specified that I had returned to San Van, multiple times I went back and forth and the mission did not appear
Sorry to hear this, SolNeko!

We’ve seen a couple of other players report similar experiences. Would you mind sharing a bit more about what you’re experiencing in this thread?

The team is actively investigating, and any insight would be helpful!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50