skate.
Street (realistic) map???
I hope the developers will see our requests from the community of people who want to skate realistically.
The new map is pretty fun, it's not bad at all. But we have another one crazy hills map we had before. Am I happy? Yes, more maps are always good. But does this map offer what I want to skate? No. I bought the Premium Pass and went there once just to complete the challenges, but now I don't have any reason to go back.
I want a map with an NYC aesthetic and lots of street spots. Is anyone else in the same boat with me? Peace
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
I believe they said we are getting a street map mid season or something like that. And I completely agree with you. It's cool there's a new map and for what it is it's well made, kinda surprising honestly lol. But I skated there once and have no reason to ever go back.
Can't wait for the street map
they should add the skate 3 map
yeah I love street more than vert because for me it's the most natural way to skate respecting your environment the structure finding your way through them
Parry Park (the street park we are getting mid season) is unfortunately not an entire map but an addition to San Van. Really hoping we get an entire street map next season since Grom, the SV Open, and now SUMR camp all neglected street skating pretty heavily.
What I found funny is we get a summer camp map in september lol.
Completely agree, it would be my #1 ask for the next update
Would love that. I never find people that just do some realistic sessions.

Add SESSION Controls while ya' on it
Originally posted by WardosBox YT:
Add SESSION Controls while ya' on it
Their controls could be cool I guess. What I would want more would be being able to lower our bail threshold to around theirs and to have us not be magnetized to rails when grind assist is set to 0 like in Session. Manual catch could be cool too, despite it probably being what burned me out after getting the achievement for completing the story with it on.

Harder gameplay overall just makes hitting lines that much more satisfying.
Originally posted by ob64:
Originally posted by WardosBox YT:
Add SESSION Controls while ya' on it
Their controls could be cool I guess. What I would want more would be being able to lower our bail threshold to around theirs and to have us not be magnetized to rails when grind assist is set to 0 like in Session. Manual catch could be cool too, despite it probably being what burned me out after getting the achievement for completing the story with it on.

Harder gameplay overall just makes hitting lines that much more satisfying.

Yea, for realistic skateboarding, the controls of session are unmatched. Incredible steep learning curve, but very rewarding once you got the drill.
Some optional hardcore preset for controls in skate. would be nice!

Currently, as you said it, some options wont do much in that regard; ollie heigt, grind assist and such. Manual catch exists, tho, just for double flips.
Originally posted by WardosBox YT:
Originally posted by ob64:
Their controls could be cool I guess. What I would want more would be being able to lower our bail threshold to around theirs and to have us not be magnetized to rails when grind assist is set to 0 like in Session. Manual catch could be cool too, despite it probably being what burned me out after getting the achievement for completing the story with it on.

Harder gameplay overall just makes hitting lines that much more satisfying.

Yea, for realistic skateboarding, the controls of session are unmatched. Incredible steep learning curve, but very rewarding once you got the drill.
Some optional hardcore preset for controls in skate. would be nice!

Currently, as you said it, some options wont do much in that regard; ollie heigt, grind assist and such. Manual catch exists, tho, just for double flips.
not sure if they can cater both arcade and more hardcore crowd at the same time tbh

I'm afraid it will become like FC27 where they tried to cater to everyone but disappointing everyone instead satisfying no one

let's not dilute the game but if they somehow can create a more hardcore experience all the better imo
There’s definitely some interesting feedback and suggestions here around giving players more options for a realistic skating experience.

Appreciate everyone jumping in and building on the idea! We’ll make sure it's captured in our report.
Originally posted by HELLDIAPER:
I hope the developers will see our requests from the community of people who want to skate realistically.
The new map is pretty fun, it's not bad at all. But we have another one crazy hills map we had before. Am I happy? Yes, more maps are always good. But does this map offer what I want to skate? No. I bought the Premium Pass and went there once just to complete the challenges, but now I don't have any reason to go back.
I want a map with an NYC aesthetic and lots of street spots. Is anyone else in the same boat with me? Peace

I like what they doin atop the unfinished bridge above Bonski Skatepark

street gem there I just noticed due to a lot of actvities there on the server I was in just now

it just doesn't end it goes straight to the Hart (haaha) Plaza / Ellside through the tunnel
been asking since launch and the same "we hear your feedback" is rinsed and repeated. i have no intrest in returning to play this ♥♥♥♥ until we get something actually skatable and not just THPS ♥♥♥♥
Originally posted by HachiRiko:
been asking since launch and the same "we hear your feedback" is rinsed and repeated. i have no intrest in returning to play this ♥♥♥♥ until we get something actually skatable and not just THPS ♥♥♥♥

Well places like S.U.M.R. Camp Mega Park have been introduced due to early feedback regarding the game needing more places like this.

We have definitely been seeing this take more recently, however. We'll update y'all if there are news regarding a map like you request.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
Per page: 1530 50