FreeStyle 2: Street Basketball

FreeStyle 2: Street Basketball

Cards missing
Hey GM's, I just returned to the game and all my cards were gone. Can you help me fix this?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Hi Micro,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand it can be surprising to log back in and see your cards missing.

This is related to our March update and improvements to the card system. Here’s what happened:

- The Card Collection, Card Enhancement, and Card Crafting tabs were removed.
- Normal, Advanced, Rare, Legendary, and All-Star Pro cards were deleted.
- Deleted cards were automatically converted into Card Dismantle Shard Points based on their grade, so you still have value from your cards.
- All-Star World Cards are now obtainable only through the All-Star World Wish Box.

For more details, you can check the official announcement here: http://freestyle2.gamekiss.com/news/notice/19116

Please check your Card Dismantle Shard Points in-game. They should reflect the compensation for the removed cards. If you notice anything missing or incorrect, feel free to send a ticket throught our Support Email at steam_support@gamekiss.com.

~ Freestyle 2 Support Team
where can I see this -> Card Dismantle Shard Points in-game.
Ooh. I've seen it and unfortunately, the cards that were lost are so much more valuable in my opinion. Maybe I'll just uninstall again.
im uninstalling again why would u delete cards man
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50