MYTH
About the included prequel
According to my research, Myth is the sequel to a free VN called Aguni ~Unmei no Saki~, which is also included here. However, apparently the version of Aguni in Myth is somewhat inferior to the original standalone version in that it has a lower resolution and lacks the bad endings. Is there any chance this could be fixed?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
I am not an expert with Circletempo games, but after completing Aguni prequel chapter included... it is just doing the job right, and by that I mean it explains few things. Whole game doesnt have a lot of high value decisions to begin with. Soo there is no reason for that prequel to have them... although I have to agree it is rather short and chaotic.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Nov 13, 2016 @ 6:21am
Posts: 1