Dark Pals: The 1st Floor

Dark Pals: The 1st Floor

View Stats:
"Fatal Error" when trying to access settings from the pause menu.
^

I never had any issues accessing settings from the title screen, but anytime I would try to select settings from the pause menu, the game would crash and give a "Fatal Error" message; the game would also not outright crash or close itself, and I would have to use the Task Manager to close it.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Sorry you're having that issue!

Could you share your system specifications? What video card, processor and RAM memory do you have?

Did the game crash when selecting a specific setting, for example High or Ultra? Or just with any change?
Originally posted by Rik (Skunx):
Sorry you're having that issue!

Could you share your system specifications? What video card, processor and RAM memory do you have?
I don't have a gaming PC, just a laptop, so the specs aren't good:
Graphics card - Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics (128 MB) Processor - 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1250U (1.10 GHz) Ram - 8.00 GB (7.70 GB usable)

Originally posted by Rik (Skunx):
Did the game crash when selecting a specific setting, for example High or Ultra? Or just with any change?
The game would crash just from clicking on the settings option from the pause menu (the settings wouldn't have a chance to appear); it would not crash from adjusting settings on the main menu.

I was able to play through the entire first chapter on the lowest settings in fullscreen-windowed mode with stuttering only occurring during certain prescripted events.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50