Dark Pals: The 1st Floor

Dark Pals: The 1st Floor

View Stats:
Is this a joke/parody game?
I'm asking being a Chazington viewer seeing him apparently being in this game and doing a funny video about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwYSPs1_NRk&t=198s

This game being by Horror Skunx and Chazington's history with Horror Skunx has me believing it to be a spoof of mascot horror games, not to mention the overall ridiculousness from what I've seen, but I want to know whether or not this is a parody
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Not really, seems like they are looking to build their own cast of original monsters. It was enjoyable!
knowing horrorskunx its most likely that its a parody of mascot horror. horror skunx content is satire anyway so i wouldnt be surprised if this was as well
No, they're definitely just following the typical steps of mediocre mascot horror, I don't think they're being very ironic even though they put some effort in
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50