Journeybound Idle

Journeybound Idle

View Stats:
New player questions
Hello - just started the game. Trying to get to the next rank. I got the Guild Reputation done and Well Round Apprentice done but the third one says take the F-Rank Exam. Where and how do I take that? I checked the New Player Guide button and Hints for Important Unlocks but that is not helpful. Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
If you go to the Combat Panel, you'll see [Zones] and [Dungeons] at the top of the screen. The F-Rank Exam is under [Dungeons]. Be sure to bring lots of fish/heals! :)
Thank you! One more question - I cant seem to find spiritwood anywhere and my googling is not solving it. Where do I get all the types of Spiritwood?
Willbending -> Processing tab on the far left side :)
Originally posted by Journeybound Idle:
If you go to the Combat Panel, you'll see [Zones] and [Dungeons] at the top of the screen. The F-Rank Exam is under [Dungeons]. Be sure to bring lots of fish/heals! :)

Oh. Seafood is OP.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50