MineSweeper VR
Oct 17, 2016 @ 9:32am
Zombie Mode: bugs report
If you find a problem in Zombie mode, please describe it here. We will try to eliminate it promptly.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
I can't even find zombie mode, how do I play it?
nevermind, just found out it was dlc
Hey, I just played my first game and found out that the whoosh sound effect that the dig stick makes also happens in non zombie modes. it happens every time I teleport or make a subtle movement, please make that less sensitive
Originally posted by FunnyTwins:
If you find a problem in Zombie mode, please describe it here. We will try to eliminate it promptly.
The achievement doesn't work, can you please remove it? it would only take a few seconds and would mean a lot, thanks
Originally posted by FunkeymonkeyTTR:
Originally posted by FunnyTwins:
If you find a problem in Zombie mode, please describe it here. We will try to eliminate it promptly.
The achievement doesn't work, can you please remove it? it would only take a few seconds and would mean a lot, thanks
are you serious? I bought the dlc FOR the achievement.
Originally posted by DeGugs:
Originally posted by FunkeymonkeyTTR:
The achievement doesn't work, can you please remove it? it would only take a few seconds and would mean a lot, thanks
are you serious? I bought the dlc FOR the achievement.
Someone got the achievement in 2018. I think if you download the old Version of the Game it could be work
Originally posted by Samuel4433:
Originally posted by DeGugs:
are you serious? I bought the dlc FOR the achievement.
Someone got the achievement in 2018. I think if you download the old Version of the Game it could be work
interesting theory but this game hasn't been updated since 2017, so that guy is just a cheater
Originally posted by FunkeymonkeyTTR:
Originally posted by Samuel4433:
Someone got the achievement in 2018. I think if you download the old Version of the Game it could be work
interesting theory but this game hasn't been updated since 2017, so that guy is just a cheater
In the Steam console I get the error:
src\clientdll\userstats.cpp (5754) : Assertion Failed: Stat "Zombies_Win" not found in progress block for achievement "ACH_Zombie_10_Wins"

It seems that the in-game zombie wins are not synced with those on Steam, making the achievement unachievable. Maybe it's possible to add the "Zombies_Win" stat to userstats.cpp yourself
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50