BRAIN / OUT

BRAIN / OUT

View Stats:
Gut wrenching.
OG player here.
I came back to this game after years to check how it is going.
It's like visiting a grave.

I met so many people in this game. It always was a small community of player, but it was always the same people. It was like entering a physical building and seeing the same people everyday.

Now it's all gone.
I do not know if I will ever discover a game that will give a similar feeling to me as BRAIN/OUT did.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Same, besides that, I do not like the latest updates at all..
I really tried to make a connection with Tarkov as if it was Brain/Out. Never worked for me unfortunately as the developers are so toxic they made the game so grindy and hardly enjoyable (not going to mention the absurd prices of game editions and pve).
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50