Dead Alliance™

Dead Alliance™

View Stats:
can you play the game offline?
can you play offline or it requires permanent internet connection?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Yea i'm wondering the same thing, also i hope its like l4d though, so we can play single player vs bots though.
there is a single player they say but I wouldnt get my hopes up for it being any good lol
Originally posted by kirokito:
there is a single player they say but I wouldnt get my hopes up for it being any good lol
if its like l4d 1 and 2 single player with bots vs zombies, that's cool.
Originally posted by kirokito:
there is a single player they say but I wouldnt get my hopes up for it being any good lol

I'm assuming you have to pay 40$ for that to be included single player? While 25$ is for multi only.
Originally posted by kaori:
Originally posted by kirokito:
there is a single player they say but I wouldnt get my hopes up for it being any good lol

I'm assuming you have to pay 40$ for that to be included single player? While 25$ is for multi only.
yup
Moving Hazard ( the very prototype of Dead Alliance ) can be played offline so I think this game can be played offline too.

But when I check the PSN store page of this game, it says "Online play ( Required )", which makes me confused.
Originally posted by Empress Celestia of Equestria:
Moving Hazard ( the very prototype of Dead Alliance ) can be played offline so I think this game can be played offline too.

But when I check the PSN store page of this game, it says "Online play ( Required )", which makes me confused.
there was an offical dev reply earlia today but now cant find it, single player is only on the more expensive version, i persoanlly only play multiplayer so up to you what version you get
Originally posted by Darkmonkeyboy:
Originally posted by Empress Celestia of Equestria:
Moving Hazard ( the very prototype of Dead Alliance ) can be played offline so I think this game can be played offline too.

But when I check the PSN store page of this game, it says "Online play ( Required )", which makes me confused.
there was an offical dev reply earlia today but now cant find it, single player is only on the more expensive version, i persoanlly only play multiplayer so up to you what version you get
Are both versions of the multiplayer version? ?
I DO know that the game has a single player pack, IM AWARE...so i want to know if i can play single player offline or i need permanent internet connection
Originally posted by 兔子兽性大发:
Originally posted by Darkmonkeyboy:
there was an offical dev reply earlia today but now cant find it, single player is only on the more expensive version, i persoanlly only play multiplayer so up to you what version you get
Are both versions of the multiplayer version? ?

cheaper one is multiplayer only

more expensive is both

in conclusion both have multiplayer, depends if you want singlke player or not, they also said if you own the other game ( no idea never played it) you get something but you would have to check this as i dont know
Originally posted by Darkmonkeyboy:
Originally posted by 兔子兽性大发:
Are both versions of the multiplayer version? ?

cheaper one is multiplayer only

more expensive is both

in conclusion both have multiplayer, depends if you want singlke player or not, they also said if you own the other game ( no idea never played it) you get something but you would have to check this as i dont know
So I have moving hazard, so which version I got? full game or multiplayer only?
Originally posted by Darkmonkeyboy:
Originally posted by Empress Celestia of Equestria:
Moving Hazard ( the very prototype of Dead Alliance ) can be played offline so I think this game can be played offline too.

But when I check the PSN store page of this game, it says "Online play ( Required )", which makes me confused.
there was an offical dev reply earlia today but now cant find it, single player is only on the more expensive version, i persoanlly only play multiplayer so up to you what version you get
Single player game does not always mean offline play... just think about Battleborn, Destiny, For Honor, and the PC version of Diablo 3...
Originally posted by Empress Celestia of Equestria:
Originally posted by Darkmonkeyboy:
there was an offical dev reply earlia today but now cant find it, single player is only on the more expensive version, i persoanlly only play multiplayer so up to you what version you get
Single player game does not always mean offline play... just think about Battleborn, Destiny, For Honor, and the PC version of Diablo 3...
thanks for explain these kids what is single player and single player offline
the keep moving goal posts, ffs
i dont understand why noone responds? no dev ? nothing?
Originally posted by 〤 MrWorthless:
i dont understand why noone responds? no dev ? nothing?

No offline mode, confirmed, there are only 2 options if you have no internet connection: Retry or Quit.

As a Moving Hazard owner, I felt so betrayed.:steamfacepalm:

I think I'll refund and buy PS4 version of Rainbow 6 Siege instead, at least ubi has promised there will be an offline game function in coming updates
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50