STAR WARS™ Episode I Racer

STAR WARS™ Episode I Racer

Is Phantom Menace also coming to Steam?
Yes it's a bad game, but man I have really fond memories of that game (particularly the PSX version) but really wanna see it come to Steam!

Anyone here heard of anything regarding that?
Originally posted by TheWax:
If they do it will probably appear on GOG first on "May 4 be with you". That is what happens with the other Star Wars games.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
If they do it will probably appear on GOG first on "May 4 be with you". That is what happens with the other Star Wars games.
Originally posted by TheWax:
If they do it will probably appear on GOG first on "May 4 be with you". That is what happens with the other Star Wars games.

Ah thanks! I'm actually looking forwards to playing it again. Just got curious cause they seemed to just randomly upload older Lucasarts games on Steam
i managed to get it working on windows 7 before but cant play it now on win 10 but this would be a forsure pick up for me if they re released it
I love it when old stuff gets added to Steam
sorry for the necro-thread but I hope this is still being considered. +1. I really want EP1 TPM on Steam. :cozybethesda:
Originally posted by JaMyZPunchThis Why u punch you?:
sorry for the necro-thread but I hope this is still being considered. +1. I really want EP1 TPM on Steam. :cozybethesda:

Lmao np, 6 years later and I still hope it eventually does
What was phantom menace? Was that jedi power battles or a different game?
I remember playing a kind of action game with Qui and obi on psx and it was about fighting the drones on that ship in episode 1 but I forgot the name of it.
One day Phatom Menace will grace our steam pages, one day...
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50