Initial D Legend 1: Awakening

Initial D Legend 1: Awakening

So, when will it actually be out on steam?
I mean, as far as I know it was out kinda long time ago, but on the steam page there is no date of release yet
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
You can buy the entire 8 dvd series fairly cheap from play-tech asia.
I did, just over a week for delivery via fedex.
dvd 1 is the first season of the anima.
dvd 2 is second season.
dvd is the second stage / third season
dvd 4 is the battle stage, and project-d / third stage /fourth season
dvd 5 is 5th season / fourth stage.
dvd 6 is 6th season fifth stage
dvd 7 is final stage, 4 episodes, battle stage, extra stage.
dvd 8 is movie trilogy, all 3 anime movies.
there is also a live action movie under the same name out for this manga / anime.
Originally posted by jaquig:
You can buy the entire 8 dvd series fairly cheap from play-tech asia.
I did, just over a week for delivery via fedex.
dvd 1 is the first season of the anima.
dvd 2 is second season.
dvd is the second stage / third season
dvd 4 is the battle stage, and project-d / third stage /fourth season
dvd 5 is 5th season / fourth stage.
dvd 6 is 6th season fifth stage
dvd 7 is final stage, 4 episodes, battle stage, extra stage.
dvd 8 is movie trilogy, all 3 anime movies.
there is also a live action movie under the same name out for this manga / anime.
This one doesn't have perfect video all the time, but it's still pretty good. I watched it earlier this year. I think the anime really drops off starting with fourth stage, though. Way too much talking during races while not showing the races, and it's laser focused on the races while the earlier seasons had storylines outside of racing. It's like pro wrestling without promos.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50